Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > > >

Authenticate This Chloe >> Please read the rules & use the format in post #1

DISCUSSION CLOSED
 
Thread Tools
Mar 7, 2012, 12:27pm   #6931
P
Pretties
Member
Here's another one I'm considering:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/170795804735...9#ht_500wt_922
Mar 7, 2012, 1:02pm   #6932
Laurek's Avatar
Laurek
Member
Originally Posted by Pretties
Name: Chloe Small Paddington Satchel Ivory
Item #: 280838960686
Seller: yohvnly2
Link:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/280838960686...9#ht_500wt_922

I've never bought a Chloe before, please advise: authentic or fake?

Thank you!
Yes,Authentic....
Mar 7, 2012, 1:08pm   #6933
Laurek's Avatar
Laurek
Member
Originally Posted by Pretties
Here's another one I'm considering:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/170795804735...9#ht_500wt_922
This one looks okay from these photos. However, I would need more photos for me to Authenticate... I would like to see a photo of the interior heat stamp, the bottom and back of the lock and the inside of the handles where it attaches to the bag.
Mar 7, 2012, 1:19pm   #6934
P
Pretties
Member
Originally Posted by Laurek
Yes,Authentic....
Thank you!!! :) I'll see if I can get more photos of the other.
Mar 7, 2012, 2:24pm   #6935
asianjade's Avatar
asianjade
Member
Thank you so much. Have a great day!

Originally Posted by littlerock
Authentic
Mar 7, 2012, 8:21pm   #6936
m
minny1
Member
Hi,
Could someone please authenticate this Chloe Heloise Hobo for me? I don't know whether or not to bid on it and this item ends soon!! Thank you soooo much!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/270927557059...8#ht_500wt_949
Mar 7, 2012, 8:42pm   #6937
Laurek's Avatar
Laurek
Member
Originally Posted by minny1
Hi,
Could someone please authenticate this Chloe Heloise Hobo for me? I don't know whether or not to bid on it and this item ends soon!! Thank you soooo much!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/270927557059...8#ht_500wt_949
Hi, I tried to pull it up but the listing has been removed....
Mar 7, 2012, 8:57pm   #6938
m
minny1
Member
Originally Posted by Laurek
Hi, I tried to pull it up but the listing has been removed....
So sorry... Following is the current link (I hope!). Also, would you mind looking at a second Heloise?? Thank you soooo much!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-Ch...3#ht_500wt_949

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chloe-Helois...14ab1385#rpdId
Mar 8, 2012, 1:03am   #6939
e
elfe32
Member
Thanks!!!! I have buy it!!
Mar 8, 2012, 1:04am   #6940
e
elfe32
Member
Originally Posted by littlerock
Authentic
Thanks, i have buy it!
Mar 8, 2012, 4:57am   #6941
e
elfe32
Member
Hello,

please check this Chloe bag. Is this authentic?

http://www.ebay.de/itm/251011219232?...ht_2896wt_1026

The serial number is strange.

Thanks!
Mar 8, 2012, 11:32am   #6942
littlerock's Avatar
littlerock
Moderator
Originally Posted by minny1
So sorry... Following is the current link (I hope!). Also, would you mind looking at a second Heloise?? Thank you soooo much!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-Ch...3#ht_500wt_949

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chloe-Helois...14ab1385#rpdId
#1) The black Heloise- I would like more pictures. Maybe a clearer pic of the front and back of the bag itself. I would also like to see a picture of the hologram on the other side of the serial tag.

#2) The beige Heloise looks authentic to me
Mar 8, 2012, 11:36am   #6943
littlerock's Avatar
littlerock
Moderator
Originally Posted by elfe32
Hello,

please check this Chloe bag. Is this authentic?

http://www.ebay.de/itm/251011219232?...ht_2896wt_1026

The serial number is strange.

Thanks!

I am a little stumped on this one. The details on the bag look good to me but you're right, I don't recall seeing a serial number like that. Please wait for Laurek, she knows Paddys much better than I do.
Mar 8, 2012, 12:19pm   #6944
DrDior's Avatar
DrDior
Yes? May I help you?
It looked off to me too, so I just ran up and took a look at my Paddy.

The ebay one appears to be missing a "made in xxxx" underneath the number. The number is upside down. And the digits aren't reasonably uniform.

Mine is a '09 bag.

Is there that much variation among them?
Mar 8, 2012, 12:36pm   #6945
DrDior's Avatar
DrDior
Yes? May I help you?
Originally Posted by DrDior
Is there that much variation among them?
I've just answered my own question by going back through some of the old posts here and the answer is: YES.

Apparently, Chloe hasn't maintained a consistent way of numbering the bags (perhaps to throw off counterfeiters ??).

I'll be curious to see what other people think.
DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME > > >  
TOP

Thread Tools