Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > > >

Authenticate This Chloe

DISCUSSION CLOSED
 
Thread Tools
Nov 3, 2009, 6:15am   #1
Lescoy's Avatar
Thread Starter
Lescoy
Chilling
Please post authenticity questions related to Chloe in this thread. This thread is a continuation of the previous Authentication thread that has been closed for posting.

Should one of your items be questioned in this thread, you are welcome to provide additional pictures or materials supporting its authenticity.

Do not handle your disputes with other members in this thread but take your differences to Private Messages. Failure to do so can result in banning.

Please utilize the "Quote" feature when responding directly to another post.

Disclaimer

All Authenticate This Threads on tPF are meant to provide assistance to shoppers who are uncertain about the legitimacy and authenticity of designer goods. The evaluations posted by tPF's members are only opinions that stem from personal experiences as shoppers and collectors. They are not legally binding or professional authentications and are not to be treated as such.

For questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact the forum administration via the forum's contact form.

For reference purposes - below is the link to the previous Thread which has been closed

http://forum.purseblog.com/chloe-sho...64944-347.html


In an effort to streamline the Forum and have a consisent format - please ensure that you read the following -

Please use the below format when requesting authentication for an auction item:

Item Name:
Item Number:
Seller ID:
Link:

If the bag in question is not on an auction site, please use the following:

Item Name (if you know it):
Link (if available):
then attach any photos


Please note that comments on price and condition are NOT permitted.

Do NOT PM an authenticator to request authentication. Any and all such requests must be posted in this thread. Authenticators are volunteers, and should they receive a requet via PM - they are requested to contact the Chloe Moderator.


If anyone has a specific request, or requires further information - please contact the Chloe Moderator - Lescoy.

AGAIN - PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING LINK - WHICH WILL ADVISE YOU WHICH PHOTOS ARE REQUIRED FOR AUTHENTICATION PURPOSES - SUPPLYING THESE WILL ASSIST AUTHENTICATORS AND WILL REDUCE THE TIME TAKEN TO ANSWER DEFINITIVELY.

In Order to Authenticate Your Bag, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!!!


http://forum.purseblog.com/chloe-sho...st-194093.html
Last edited Nov 3, 2009 at 8:55am.
Nov 3, 2009, 10:37am   #2
c
couture*genes
Member
Hi Everyone:

Item Name: Authentic Chloe Edith Leather Tote Bag Purse

Item Number: 270479279094

Seller ID: ezha

Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-Chloe-...mZ270479279094

I have already asked her for pictures of the heatstamps and authenticity card on this posting.

Do I need to ask her for any additional photos?

Thanks girls!
Last edited Nov 3, 2009 at 10:55am.
Nov 3, 2009, 10:53am   #3
c
couture*genes
Member
Hi Everyone,

Does anyone have any thoughts on this bag?

Item Name:
AUTHENTIC CHLOE EDITH BROWN LARGE SATCHEL HAND BAG NICE

Item Number: 290366201544

Seller ID:
fashiondelux82

Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=290366201544
Nov 3, 2009, 12:25pm   #4
saz123's Avatar
saz123
Member
Could you also ask the seller for pics of the engraving on the inner zip pull, the hangtags and the dustbag, post pics back someone will be happy to help!!
Originally Posted by couture*genes
Hi Everyone:

Item Name: Authentic Chloe Edith Leather Tote Bag Purse

Item Number: 270479279094

Seller ID: ezha

Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-Chloe-...mZ270479279094

I have already asked her for pictures of the heatstamps and authenticity card on this posting.

Do I need to ask her for any additional photos?

Thanks girls!
Nov 3, 2009, 12:28pm   #5
saz123's Avatar
saz123
Member
Again for this bag would especially like to see the engravings on the zip pulls, post pics back someone will be happy to help!!
Originally Posted by couture*genes
Hi Everyone,

Does anyone have any thoughts on this bag?

Item Name:
AUTHENTIC CHLOE EDITH BROWN LARGE SATCHEL HAND BAG NICE

Item Number: 290366201544

Seller ID:
fashiondelux82

Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=290366201544
Nov 3, 2009, 5:22pm   #6
K
KatrinaSlack
Ginger
Hi all, have purchased three (yes three!) heloise - love the leather, and just want to get an opinion on authenticity if any of you have time:
1. Blue Grey Heloise classic
(no dustbag, used condition)
http://s936.photobucket.com/albums/a...uegreyheloise/
2. Moka Heloise
(new with tags and has hologram and card with hologram matching, only concern is that there is no made in italy under the inside Chloe heatstam)
Also, the Moka heloise is a smooth leather, not distressed like most of the other heloise I have seen - is that a worry? Will it get more textured/bubbly as it ages?http://s936.photobucket.com/albums/a...loise/?start=0 (note that the photos go over to a second page.
3. Ecru Heloise
Stated as new with tags but no hologram or card and has dark stains (is this possible with a new bag - see photos - looks like transfer from jeans/dark clothing).
http://s936.photobucket.com/albums/a...eam%20heloise/
Thanks in advance
Last edited Nov 3, 2009 at 5:34pm.
Nov 4, 2009, 2:44am   #7
K
KatrinaSlack
Ginger
Hi all, could someone please help me to tell if this is authentic:
1. Chloe Paraty
3. ebay link: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Chloe-Large-Pa...item4cebc94d5b
Nov 4, 2009, 3:00am   #8
madforchloe's Avatar
madforchloe
Member
Hi,

Could you please authenticate this Heloise East West tote for me? Here is the info:

Item Name: 100% Authentic Chloe Leather Heloise Satchel Bag! NWT
Item Number: 260501345480
Seller ID: baby_dreamer
Link: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...#ht_500wt_1072

I think this is the "Chestnut" color, but the seller does not indicate the color.

Thank you very much!
Nov 4, 2009, 4:03am   #9
brigitte0810's Avatar
brigitte0810
Member
Originally Posted by KatrinaSlack
Hi all, have purchased three (yes three!) heloise - love the leather, and just want to get an opinion on authenticity if any of you have time:
1. Blue Grey Heloise classic
(no dustbag, used condition)
http://s936.photobucket.com/albums/a...uegreyheloise/
2. Moka Heloise
(new with tags and has hologram and card with hologram matching, only concern is that there is no made in italy under the inside Chloe heatstam)
Also, the Moka heloise is a smooth leather, not distressed like most of the other heloise I have seen - is that a worry? Will it get more textured/bubbly as it ages?http://s936.photobucket.com/albums/a...loise/?start=0 (note that the photos go over to a second page.
3. Ecru Heloise
Stated as new with tags but no hologram or card and has dark stains (is this possible with a new bag - see photos - looks like transfer from jeans/dark clothing).
http://s936.photobucket.com/albums/a...eam%20heloise/
Thanks in advance
All three look good so far, first one I think is Ok, second one I would like to see the hologram numbers to compare and maybe a link to the original listing, I am a bit puzzled by the date code tag and paper tag info, the smooth leather I've seen on the newer (2008) Heloises, so that's possible, too, and a shot of the tube engravings,
the third one, again a link to the original listing would be good, do you have a dustbag? Would be good to see that one, too, and another shot really pulled tightly of the small heatstamp outside!
Nov 4, 2009, 4:04am   #10
brigitte0810's Avatar
brigitte0810
Member
Originally Posted by KatrinaSlack
Hi all, could someone please help me to tell if this is authentic:
1. Chloe Paraty
3. ebay link: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Chloe-Large-Pa...item4cebc94d5b
Pics are really bad, but I am not convinced at all, I am pretty sure this one is fake!
Nov 4, 2009, 4:06am   #11
brigitte0810's Avatar
brigitte0810
Member
Originally Posted by madforchloe
Hi,

Could you please authenticate this Heloise East West tote for me? Here is the info:

Item Name: 100% Authentic Chloe Leather Heloise Satchel Bag! NWT
Item Number: 260501345480
Seller ID: baby_dreamer
Link: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...#ht_500wt_1072

I think this is the "Chestnut" color, but the seller does not indicate the color.

Thank you very much!
Could be OK, but not sure, need to see more: close ups of engraving on oval disk of zipper pull, heatstamp in- and outside, the hologram on the date code tag and on the plastic card, the reverse of the round paper tag with all info on it, any dustbag!
Nov 4, 2009, 5:03am   #12
T
Tieregale
Member
Hi girl! Could you authenticate this?

Item Name: Chloè Paddington 100% AUTH
Item Number: 220502964277
Seller ID: febbius83
Link: http://cgi.ebay.it/Chloe-Paddington-...item3357003835

Thank you a lot!
Nov 4, 2009, 5:20am   #13
K
KatrinaSlack
Ginger
Originally Posted by brigitte0810
Pics are really bad, but I am not convinced at all, I am pretty sure this one is fake!
thanks, I think it is a fake too - just asked the seller and they replied that it was a present and couldn't be 100% sure that it is genuine (in other words not).
Nov 4, 2009, 5:23am   #14
K
KatrinaSlack
Ginger
Hello all, any thoughts on this one - I have never seen this style but it is a lovely colour.....
Item - Marc Jacobs Purse
Seller: http://myworld.ebay.com.au/dqnguyen12/
Item link: http://myworld.ebay.com.au/dqnguyen12/
Comments: have requested photos of serial tag and underside of internal zipper head. any other photos required?
If authentic, could someone tell me style and colour?
Nov 4, 2009, 7:49am   #15
brigitte0810's Avatar
brigitte0810
Member
Originally Posted by Tieregale
Hi girl! Could you authenticate this?

Item Name: Chloè Paddington 100% AUTH
Item Number: 220502964277
Seller ID: febbius83
Link: http://cgi.ebay.it/Chloe-Paddington-...item3357003835

Thank you a lot!
Need to see more: close up of heatstamp inside, "finger area" of ll four handles (where the handles are attached to the bag), hasp engraving, a closer and more straight on pic of the key engraving. Does the hardware look silverish underneath the tarnish?
DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME > > >  
TOP

Thread Tools