Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > > >

CHAT About Reference Threads

POST A REPLY

Aug 24, 2007, 10:57am   #16
jag
This is the closest thing we have so far: http://forum.purseblog.com/chloe-ref...es-117036.html

Definitely feel free to post a thread in the main Chloe section to ask though. Someone will surely know!
Aug 25, 2007, 9:17am   #17
Meow
Originally Posted by jag
This is the closest thing we have so far: http://forum.purseblog.com/chloe-ref...es-117036.html

Definitely feel free to post a thread in the main Chloe section to ask though. Someone will surely know!
Thanks Jag, that is a helpful thread!
Dec 15, 2007, 5:36pm   #18
FrankieP
Got the bug bag bug.
Do we have a datecode/serial number thread for Chloe? I've searched all through the Reference Library and couldn't find one.. everyone else seems to know what those numbers mean but I can't find the explanation anywhere!
Dec 26, 2007, 2:15am   #19
FrankieP
Got the bug bag bug.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Anyone? Still baffled over here!
Dec 26, 2007, 1:37pm   #20
mariabdc
Runner
Originally Posted by FrankieP
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Anyone? Still baffled over here!
Does this help?
http://forum.purseblog.com/chloe-ref...-43886-13.html

I remember an expert directed somebody to info regarding heatstamps and codes, but I cannot find the post now... will keep searching...
Dec 26, 2007, 8:44pm   #21
jag
Originally Posted by FrankieP
Do we have a datecode/serial number thread for Chloe? I've searched all through the Reference Library and couldn't find one.. everyone else seems to know what those numbers mean but I can't find the explanation anywhere!

Not yet. But if we have enough of you to contribute to a thread, we can always start one. One other thing to think about- we need to be careful about putting too much information out there as we don't want to make it easier to produce fakes.

In the meantime, this thread might be helpful:
http://forum.purseblog.com/chloe-ref...-out-5468.html
Jan 26, 2008, 12:05am   #22
g
goldenhoney
Hey everyone,

Does anyone know where I can find a full list of the Chloe wallet colours?

I have been searching the forum for a while and couldn't find anything comprehensive.

More specifically, does/did Chloe ever make pink wallets?

Thanks!
Nov 13, 2008, 9:32am   #23
Lescoy
Chilling
Girls - the Reference Library needs a lot of work done on it - and so - now is your chance - tell me if there is something special you would like to see in there. Things need updated, photos have expired etc., so its 'Work in Progress. However, if there are areas you feel should be highlighted, or there are things you see which can be changed, improved etc., then please let me know.

TIA
Jan 8, 2009, 5:08am   #24
i
instyle.doctor
hi. I need help... can anyone guide me and help me find referce materials on audra?
Jan 8, 2009, 6:05am   #25
Lescoy
Chilling
^^ Hi there - do you have a specific problem? There isn't actually an Audra section - I had thought someone had posted reference photos on this style - but it doesn't appear.

If you can let me know what it is you need - I'll see if I can help you.
Nov 19, 2011, 7:12am   #26
I
Illini
looking for color reference specific to baby paddy
Dec 5, 2011, 7:06am   #27
m
mayfair40
hi,
I have read that authentic chloe bags have ykk on the zips, do fake ones also have this sometimes or is it a good guide line that it is genuine if you see if on your zip of your bag.
Dec 5, 2011, 7:10am   #28
Lescoy
Chilling
Originally Posted by mayfair40
hi,
I have read that authentic chloe bags have ykk on the zips, do fake ones also have this sometimes or is it a good guide line that it is genuine if you see if on your zip of your bag.
mayfair40 - Hi - unfortunately having YKK on the zip will not definitively make a Chloe bag authentic. They have also used Lampo zips and often use unmarked zips. Therefore - its not about the zips - its about the entire bag - as a whole.
Dec 5, 2011, 7:37am   #29
m
mayfair40
Hi Lescoy,
Thanks for rapid reply, I understand the points you are making. I was trying to find out though if fake ones could also have ykk on them? Have the fakers gone to such detail or is it good indicator of genuine one. I have brought two recently and i have tried to look at all the advised markers, like padlock, stitching shape, leather ... they both carry ykk on zip although different place and just wanted to get some more detail about ykk stamp and if possibility of fake having it too?
Dec 5, 2011, 7:41am   #30
Lescoy
Chilling
Originally Posted by mayfair40
Hi Lescoy,
Thanks for rapid reply, I understand the points you are making. I was trying to find out though if fake ones could also have ykk on them? Have the fakers gone to such detail or is it good indicator of genuine one. I have brought two recently and i have tried to look at all the advised markers, like padlock, stitching shape, leather ... they both carry ykk on zip although different place and just wanted to get some more detail about ykk stamp and if possibility of fake having it too?
Fakes CAN have YKK or indeed Lampo zippers - so its not really a useful tool. The zips are easy to buy - and easy also to fake - so in the grand scheme of things - whether the item has a 'marked' zipper or not - it can't be a definitive tool - i.e., just because it says YKK it is no more likely to be authentic than it is to be fake.

POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >