POST A REPLY

Sep 9, 2006, 11:13am   #1
jag
Please post photos of your bag here, also try and include as much info w/ it as possible for others to reference; price, color, style, etc . . . This thread is to serve as a resource for everything about the Tekla style!

PICS ONLY please, NO chatter
Last edited May 15, 2010 at 1:28pm.
Sep 23, 2006, 3:29pm   #2
jag
Courtesy of bergdorfgoodman.com, here is the Tekla Shoulder Bag in a washed lambskin. It retails for $1935 (dark brown, mettalic black and red)
Oct 25, 2006, 6:14pm   #3
Still Abby Fabby!!
Ok, So I can't find my camera (I just moved!) but I found this pic of her at Neimans:

Chocolate goodness! Yummy!
Last edited Oct 25, 2006 at 6:17pm.
Jan 28, 2007, 2:20am   #4
Franca
Hi,
I just ordered the Tekla from NAP... in black with the dark brown handles... I just love this bag.. I can't wait to have it in my hands.. I have been reading what was said in this thread and you convinced me.. with all the words like butter, soft , yummy .....
I don't see a lot of discussion for this bag.... I guess it's more exclusive than the Paddy... Does anyone has this bag ??

Here is the picture from the NAP site :

WASHED LEATHER TOTE

Attached Images

Jan 30, 2007, 11:39am   #5
Franca
Hi,
I just received the Tekla today...
I LOVE IT ... It's completely different from the pictures on the NAP site.
see below :
The leather is amazing ...
I am keeping it !!!
Attached Images

Jun 8, 2007, 2:42pm   #6
L
Here is my pics

Originally Posted by LaLa06
Hi all, this is my Tekla that bought last year, i love it so much that i have to buy other things to match her, i like this style a lot more than others from Chloe, anyway leather is so soft and thin but very easy to get water spots and scratches.
Attached Images

Jul 10, 2007, 9:59am   #7
I live for bags.
I am not keeping this Noir Tekla, but I will post pics for reference. It's actually a metallic black.
Attached Images

Jul 11, 2007, 10:19pm   #8
Here are pictures of my chocolate Tekla (retail $1935, sale $677), and a picture I got from NM's website.
Attached Images

Jul 24, 2007, 6:17am   #9
that reminds me, i was going to post pics hehe

from Bluefly:

smaller version w/o shoulder strap

tekla tote
Jul 27, 2007, 7:26pm   #10
Pics of my Tekla
Attached Images

Dec 4, 2013, 1:06pm   #11
Hi, there. Does anyone still have their Tekla? Could you please do me a favor and look at the serial number? I'm trying to ascertain what the serial number tag should look like. I just bought one on eBay from another TPF member, and she guarantees me it's authentic. But the only other Tekla's I've found online (2) both have different types of serial numbers. One ends with a dash and one digit. One seems to be 6 digits, a dash, and 2 digits.

I hate to bump this up, but I have been trying to find any other information online and haven't found anything specifically about the serial numbers. I think it would be helpful for historical purposes for anyone buying this type of bag in the future, if we could have a thread to reference. If there is already another thread on serial numbers for Chloe, please feel free to delete my post. TIA!http://www.ebay.com/itm/251389573728...84.m1439.l2649
Dec 4, 2013, 1:09pm   #12
Here is another Tekla with a different type of serial number that recently sold elsewhere. http://www.yoogiscloset.com/handbags...ulder-bag.html
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Chloé Chloe Reference Library