Home > > >

What is your SECRET guilty pleasure?

POST A REPLY

Mar 17, 2012, 7:16pm   #31
Lady Chinadoll
Cheese its :0
Mar 18, 2012, 12:49am   #32
BagsRmyweakness
Picking out all the twisted/folded in half and overcooked/slightly burnt chips from a pack and eating them first, and also pretending to be restrained, reserved and nonchalant to my hubby when the postie delivers a bag I've been stalking and losing sleep over its arrival!
May 23, 2012, 8:45pm   #33
Cait
only once you live
Bumpity-bump-bump.

Lifetime movies.
May 24, 2012, 1:17am   #34
ColdSteel
Gimme.
Hello Kitty Squinkies. And trips to Toys R Us in general. I'm 21.

I love cheez-its. I accidentally ate a whole box of cheez-its once. I was watching TV and eating them straight from the box. They were so good and then all of a sudden, the box was empty! Where did they all go!? Oh... oh no... did I just EAT A WHOLE BOX?!

My new shoe ritual is strange. It always includes a reverence to the sole if it's a new shoe. So soft, so smooth... so virgin. If it's something preloved I will wear it around the house in EVERYTHING just to make it mine and as it remolds to my foot. There was a time when I was practicing in my Matastrasse Velvet Orlatos in my pajamas and my parents just kind of kept on walking. They know by now.
May 24, 2012, 3:10am   #35
winniejo
Originally Posted by TxBling
"The Real Housewives of ________". I have been watching this ridiculous show since it started. No one I know watches it or has any interest in starting so I'm alone on this one!!!
Love them all, and Andy Cohen.

Mine is McD fries
May 25, 2012, 3:16am   #36
inkypina
Anything on Bravo lol I will never admit it to fam & friends!
May 25, 2012, 11:16am   #37
beastofthefields
TPF!! - No-one knows about it!
Jul 5, 2012, 10:58am   #38
s
sparker10
I couldn't think of one but I defo agree with listening to corny songs...

Why do you build me up (Build me up)
Buttercup baby just to
let me down....
Jul 6, 2012, 1:54am   #39
k
kschuff
Running my hands over soft leather....

I guess that is why I am on this forum in the first place ! LOL !
Jul 6, 2012, 9:57am   #40
J
Jesssh
Reading the TomKat thread.
Jul 7, 2012, 1:53am   #41
CocoMeow
Originally Posted by SilverFilly
My secret guilty pleasure, I actually enjoy organizing things. I even organize while shopping . My BF noticed once that I had to straighten out a book at Costco and I was like dang caught red handed!
LOL I thought I was the only one! I used to be a visual merchandiser so I think it stems from that but at times I will rearrange or "tidy up" displays in stores and think of how they should hire me! lol
Jul 7, 2012, 2:34am   #42
Millicat
Going to bed at 7pm and not having to wake up until 7am ...... heavenly bliss
Jul 30, 2012, 10:25am   #43
R
Roxaholic
RHWOBH, ice cream, granola and white choc chip and raspberry cookies!!.....(and I'm English hehe!)....
Jul 30, 2012, 11:21am   #44
legaldiva
Real Housewives of ANYTHING.

Jasmine rooibos tea.

Cupcakes & ice cream ... I'm working on this one.
Jul 30, 2012, 11:32am   #45
Cait
only once you live
Documentaries on fat people. It's horrible, and very demoralising and exploitative of fat people - but give me Half-Ton Son, Supersize vs. Superskinny, that terrible Brookhaven show or Secret Eaters and I am one happy girl.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >