THE BEST BLACK FRIDAY SALES

Yoox

20% Off With Code: YOOXGIVING

Moda Operandi

Black Friday Sale

Neiman Marcus

Up To 40% Off Designer Sale

Saks Fifth Ave

Up To 60% Off Selected Styles

Nordstrom

Up To 40% Off

Net-A-Porter

Up To 50% Off Designer Sale

Bloomingdale's

Up to 50% Off Big Brown Bag Sale

ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > > >

tPF Australia - Putting the *ss in class

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jun 15, 2012, 12:48am   #721
needlv's Avatar
needlv
Member
Originally Posted by CookieLady
Here is our newbie, she is an ex-show dog so we've kept her name which is Donna. She's 4 and is Fawn.

My lil old guy is called Toshi, he's 9 and black (and grey).

WeightWatchers is going good, lost almost 9kg in 9 weeks. I had a bad week this week as I went to a Chocolate Degustation and ate like a piggie down south!
ooohhh! Your pugs are SO cute!!
Jun 24, 2012, 10:43am   #722
Sass's Avatar
Sass
Fashion Honey
Originally Posted by CookieLady

Here is our newbie, she is an ex-show dog so we've kept her name which is Donna. She's 4 and is Fawn.

My lil old guy is called Toshi, he's 9 and black (and grey).

WeightWatchers is going good, lost almost 9kg in 9 weeks. I had a bad week this week as I went to a Chocolate Degustation and ate like a piggie down south!
Ohhhh your fur babies are just gorgeous. Your new lady is very sweet and your black pug is adorable guy, look at his loving eyes!

Wow you are doing incredibly well with weight loss. Lol to Chocolate Degustation, a gals gotta have some treats right? Im trying to stay on track also. My aim is 10kg or so in about a year.
Jun 25, 2012, 1:18am   #723
lisalovesshoes's Avatar
lisalovesshoes
♥ 9th April 2011 ♥
Ladies, four pairs of shoes later....... I HAVE A WEDDING DRESS!!!!!

I went alone because it was only meant to be an initial "what style suited me best" shop but I ended up buying my dress there and then!! I can't believe it! I guess I've been looking at the Pronovias website almost every week since I got engaged lol!

My first choice was discontinued as the 2013 gowns are now in, so that did put a damper on the day a little... I tried on about 8 dresses and narrowed it down to 2! The winning factor was comfort! hehehe And, I thought... heck, it's (hopefully) the only time I can get away with wearing a ridiculous white gown and not feel out of place!!!

A few pictures... :)



This is with this pearl beaded sash, http://webservices.pronovias.com/pdf...vias456039.pdf



I still need to pick a veil and I will do that when I bring everyone in to have another look at the dress! Aaaaah, so surreal!!
Last edited Jun 25, 2012 at 1:39am.
Jun 25, 2012, 1:29am   #724
lisalovesshoes's Avatar
lisalovesshoes
♥ 9th April 2011 ♥
This was the other dress..... it was so tight (without it being zipped) I felt like a sausage!!!!! I'm amazed she squeezed me into that thing!!! Gotta love double layering spanx!! hahaahha



Love everything except the fit and flare inside... here's a better photo....



It's form fitting all the way to the knees, made me feel a little claustrophobic!!
I asked if it can be let out to a sheath, she said they won't do it... and I'd have to take a huge risk, order it big enough for it to be altered to a sheath... if it doesn't work out I'm effed....
Jun 25, 2012, 7:56am   #725
CookieLady's Avatar
CookieLady
Baked Goods Goddess
Lisa you look absolutely stunning

I love it with and without the sash, although leaning towards being Pro-Sash, really defines your waist.
Jun 25, 2012, 8:24am   #726
Slavisa's Avatar
Slavisa
Member
Definitely the first dress, with the sash! Stunning!!
Jun 26, 2012, 2:37am   #727
laloki's Avatar
laloki
Member
Awww cookie your Pugs are gorgeous, look at their smooshy little faces....just love them.

Wowsers Lisa, you are stunning, just love the dress with the sash on, I agree with Cookie it really defines your waist. The top really sits well on your boobs too, it's like the dress was just made for you.
Jun 26, 2012, 9:37pm   #728
lisalovesshoes's Avatar
lisalovesshoes
♥ 9th April 2011 ♥
Awww... Thank you ladies!! You are all too kind

Loki, the top bit was pinned back to death to fit like that hahah! This sample gown was a size 8!!!!!! They have extra panels for the back and they pin you in!

It kinda irks me that their samples are so small! There were a few sheath dresses I would've loved to see on but they were sooo tiny! There was a plus size lady trying on dresses next to my fitting room, and the largest plus size sample they had was an 18... when their sizing goes all the way to 30 I think? She was struggling to fit into anything to try them on and got so frustrated, I felt so bad for her!!
Jun 27, 2012, 8:53pm   #729
r15324's Avatar
r15324
Dismembered
Originally Posted by lisalovesshoes
Ladies, four pairs of shoes later....... I HAVE A WEDDING DRESS!!!!!

I went alone because it was only meant to be an initial "what style suited me best" shop but I ended up buying my dress there and then!! I can't believe it! I guess I've been looking at the Pronovias website almost every week since I got engaged lol!

My first choice was discontinued as the 2013 gowns are now in, so that did put a damper on the day a little... I tried on about 8 dresses and narrowed it down to 2! The winning factor was comfort! hehehe And, I thought... heck, it's (hopefully) the only time I can get away with wearing a ridiculous white gown and not feel out of place!!!

A few pictures... :)



This is with this pearl beaded sash, http://webservices.pronovias.com/pdf...vias456039.pdf



I still need to pick a veil and I will do that when I bring everyone in to have another look at the dress! Aaaaah, so surreal!!
Ooooh! How exciting!!! And so soon too!
Jul 2, 2012, 3:44pm   #730
Totz87's Avatar
Totz87
Member
hi girls! i want to ask you one question about Education program in Queensland.
i was looking at carrick institute course in Brisbane, i'm focus on tourism business.
so i don't understand what they mean with terms : diploma and advanced diploma; therefore, i have an Italian high school diploma in tourism is corrisponding to certificate IV or a diploma?
the advanced diploma is like a short degree??
Jul 7, 2012, 10:43am   #731
StylishFarmer's Avatar
StylishFarmer
Member
Hello all!!

I'm 10 days away from having baby number 2. No scares since last time.

Lisa - gorgeous dress the first one. I had a pronovias gown too!!! I struggled with the samples too.. Anyway , my gamble paid off cause I lost alot of weight in the lead up to my wedding.

Good luck with everything else.

Ps those pugs are adorable!
Jul 8, 2012, 3:21am   #732
laloki's Avatar
laloki
Member
Congratulations and good luck with baby no. 2 StylishFarmer you must be so excited and relieved.

Lisa have you decided on colours for your Bridesmaids yet?
Jul 8, 2012, 3:29am   #733
laloki's Avatar
laloki
Member
Totz87 have a look at this link which may help you http://www.studyinaustralia.gov.au/e...ions-Framework Maybe you could send an email and ask?

This link explains the different levels of education here http://www.aqf.edu.au/AbouttheAQF/AQ...8/Default.aspx
Jul 8, 2012, 9:37pm   #734
lisalovesshoes's Avatar
lisalovesshoes
♥ 9th April 2011 ♥
Originally Posted by StylishFarmer
Hello all!!

I'm 10 days away from having baby number 2. No scares since last time.

Lisa - gorgeous dress the first one. I had a pronovias gown too!!! I struggled with the samples too.. Anyway , my gamble paid off cause I lost alot of weight in the lead up to my wedding.

Good luck with everything else.

Ps those pugs are adorable!
Thank you! I looooove Pronovias!! All their gowns are so beautiful and well made! And yes, it jumped me right into my health kick! Which one did you wear?

Good luck with the bubba and keep us posted!!!!
Jul 8, 2012, 9:37pm   #735
lisalovesshoes's Avatar
lisalovesshoes
♥ 9th April 2011 ♥
Loki, not yet! We did pick something but they no longer stock them :( We have wedding colours so we will go shopping when one of them is back in town in a couple of months!

I have bought them all a set of pearl dangly earrings and pendant, and also their hair pieces!


This is mine! :)


I'm not too picky in terms of how they want to style themselves? They have have whatever hair style they want and have their make up however they want! They're not too crazy with these things to start with anyway, so I'm not worried lol.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >  
TOP

Thread Tools