POST A REPLY

Nov 30, 2007, 5:46pm   #46
nycgr1
Enjoy Life
that i have the choice to be a SAHM & watch my kids grow
and my wonderful DH who supports my decision
Nov 30, 2007, 5:55pm   #47
decocritter
My Chihuahua "Baby" that rescued ME about a year ago. I never could afford to have a dog, but I just saw her on the internet at a rescue forum. She is the best company. I have been sick a lot and stuck home, and she keeps me going.

I am also very thankful for a computer that works and the internet.
Nov 30, 2007, 7:52pm   #48
simpleplan
EVERYONE I LOVE and everyone that loves me! Life is f******* beautiful!!!!!
Nov 30, 2007, 7:54pm   #49
dollyrusso
Diet coke?
Rain in L.A.!! It's gorgeous
Nov 25, 2008, 5:39pm   #50
la miss
parigote
As the holidays approach it's nice to take a moment and reflect on the things we are most grateful for. There's been so much bad news this year but still there's so much to be thankful for. So, what are you thankful for this year?
Nov 25, 2008, 5:41pm   #51
la miss
parigote
I'm thankful for my husband; I don't know what I would do without him. I'm thankful for the love and support of my family. I'm thankful for the friends who have seen me through some tough times these past few years. I'm really thankful my allergies seem to be getting better recently!
Nov 25, 2008, 6:02pm   #52
c
cinderella388
I <3 bags!
^^ Great to hear your allergies are getting better, la miss! ^^

I am thankful for:
having my mom and dad bring me into this world
having my health
having such great family and friends
having two adorable cats
having a roof over my head
having food to eat daily
having clothes to wear (oh and bags haha)
having heat and hot water and electricity
Nov 25, 2008, 6:03pm   #53
C
ChristyR143
Really?
I'm thankful for my husband, my children, my parents, all of our health, having a comfortable roof over our heads, and food in the pantry.
Nov 25, 2008, 6:16pm   #54
illinirdhd
Sofa King Hooked
My husband, my family, DH's family, friends, our home, our dogs, our jobs, that we have a couple of dollars in the bank, and food on the table. And finally, that 2008 is almost over - it's been a tough year for many of us. Here's to a great 2009!
Nov 25, 2008, 6:19pm   #55
dusty paws
My family -especially my mom, I couldn't have made it through the last year without her.
My BF - he's my rock and my best friend.
My pets - I love my Frankie and Ollie - they are the joy of my life.
Health
Friendship
Nov 25, 2008, 6:22pm   #56
L
LVadict424
Account Deactivated
I'm thankful for friends that are supporting and have the same interests in me, for my oving and caring parents, and for my big house. I'm also thankful, for my many True Religion jeans, my Louis Vuitton laptop case, and being wealthy
Nov 25, 2008, 7:49pm   #57
lunatwinkle
Bag obsessed! <3
I'm thankful for my family and friends, I wouldn't be the person I am today without each and every one of their support and love. I'm also thankful that we all have our health and will be able to get together this holiday, especially during this dire economy. Now is when we need family and friends most of all.

I'm also thankful for my lovely handbags. They make me super giddy with happiness!
Nov 25, 2008, 8:07pm   #58
twinkle.tink
Choose to be happy
Originally Posted by ChristyR143
I'm thankful for my husband, my children, my parents, all of our health, having a comfortable roof over our heads, and food in the pantry.
I couldn't have said it better :)

I would only add, I am thankful for our new addition, Emily and I am thankful she is healthy and doing well :)
Nov 25, 2008, 8:34pm   #59
nooch
Judge Roughneck
My fiance, his parents, my family, the cats, the idea that a business that started with my MIL selling a few pieces of her own jewelry on ebay could grow and grow and is now being run by the two of us, and the idea that this god awful year is almost over.
Nov 25, 2008, 8:37pm   #60
claireZk
Everything!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >