I'm kind of laughing at all the Twilight stuff... I read the books and saw the movies, but I like them for what they are- just fun fluff. I am not obsessed or into them like many people are.
I also don't really find Pattinson attractive- he is way too skinny! I don't think he is "bad" looking, but he is not the type of guy I find attractive to me. I don't get the huge obsession over him, but think that people are so into the Edward character that they put that on Robert Pattinson in the same way.
I thought I was the only person on the planet who does not buy what Oprah is selling. I admire her ambition and success but she does not seem very genuine to me.
Originally Posted by claireZk
Oprah (her and her show... and the horse she rode in on! LOL), apple pie and most other apple/cinnamon concoctions, though I like both apples and cinnamon, game shows, reality dating shows, dancing shows... actually I dislike most of what's on tv.
I have so many! Okay, so here goes the ones off the top of my head....Kids and babies, Grey's Anatomy, Jessica Biel, Megan Fox, Robert Pattinson, religion, cucumbers, Dancing with the Stars, those giant lifted pickup trucks (overcompensating much?), wine, Wal-Mart (but I LOVE Target), any kind of juice like apple or orange....Im sure there's more but that's pretty much the gist of it.
Another poster here that cannot stand kids and/or babies. They're noisy, messy, germ-infested, annoying little creatures.
Twilight and New Moon. Seriously, what's the big deal?? And that goes for all the mediocre actors that most fawn all over.
Walmart. I have never set foot in one of these stores, and hopefully never will!!
Oprah. I seriously cannot stand that woman and will be elated when she's finally off the air.
Sushi. I think fish is disgusting but the thought of consuming raw fish is nauseating, to say the least.
Perez Hilton. Can someone please tell me why this man garners the attention he does? He's classless, tasteless and just plain mean.
Twitter. Why would I care what you're doing every hour/minute of the day? Actually, I cannot stand any social networking site. I guess I value my privacy too much to be on one. The thought of complete strangers viewing my pictures, information or anything else is shuddersome.
I think that's it, for now. I'm sure I'll think of some more later on.
Here's my list:
- Lost. Friends keep trying to convert me, but no thank you, seems like a waste of time to me.
- books by Dan Brown. The best thing I can say is that they are well-paced; aside from that, they're crap.
- nuts on brownies or cookies. I like nuts, I like brownies and cookies, but together? Keep it simple!
- kids/babies. I'll just say they're not for me.
- bacon. It's just too greasy. In fact, add in most 'traditional' breakfast foods - sausage, waffles, eggs, etc. Eating a bunch of heavy grease in the morning just makes me want to go back to sleep.
- instant decaf coffee. Why does this even exist?