DISCUSSION CLOSED

Aug 23, 2009, 1:13pm   #1
Continued from:

http://forum.purseblog.com/chatter-b...ub-478499.html
Aug 23, 2009, 6:43pm   #2
L
**LVoe**
Thanks Vlad, girls we're MOVE to new house again! LOL

Morning everyone, on the way to office now.
Have a nice day and waiting for Jenny reveals!!! See ya this evening!
Aug 23, 2009, 8:15pm   #3
♥ Bag Lovers ♥
So fast, we've another new thread liew, haha...

Gd Morn LuvTare!

P.S Thanks Vlad.
Last edited Aug 23, 2009 at 8:25pm.
Aug 23, 2009, 8:35pm   #4
Loves LV
Woot...I am the 3rd to post in this RENEW club. Heh heh....
Aug 23, 2009, 11:21pm   #5
Extreme Hermès!
Oh my, we moved house again .

CB, you are going to get something from the Cruise line?
Aug 23, 2009, 11:32pm   #6
W
Hi Jenny! Yes, I saw the new colours, Acajou and Cognac, in your pics. But they are featured in the Lunar design. I am keen to see how the new colours will appear in the Mahina L/XS sizes in the old designs. Thus, if you have those pics, I would absolutely love to see them. Many thanks!
Aug 23, 2009, 11:42pm   #7
Hi Ladies...

i know i've been MIA for sometime since my 1st dd fell ill with sort of stomach flu on national day. 5 days later the virus hit me. Thought i was ok a day later, went to JB with fmly then unfortunately my poor DH and 2nd DD were hit by the virus too whilst we were there shopping.
Another week of everyone sick and now we are better..
Aug 24, 2009, 12:17am   #8
Loves LV
Isn't it nice to always have a fresh start

I am liking something from the Cruise line. Whether I get, not sure...have to see everything IRL . Why you ask? I thought you have given up hopes on the cruise? You aiming for something too?

Originally Posted by pursenality
Oh my, we moved house again .

CB, you are going to get something from the Cruise line?
Aug 24, 2009, 12:18am   #9
Loves LV
Lol...winnie...don't tell me you are planning for 3 mahinas

Originally Posted by Winnie08
Hi Jenny! Yes, I saw the new colours, Acajou and Cognac, in your pics. But they are featured in the Lunar design. I am keen to see how the new colours will appear in the Mahina L/XS sizes in the old designs. Thus, if you have those pics, I would absolutely love to see them. Many thanks!
Aug 24, 2009, 12:19am   #10
Loves LV
Welcome back from hell ...

Good to know you are ok now.
Originally Posted by princessqaisara
Hi Ladies...

i know i've been MIA for sometime since my 1st dd fell ill with sort of stomach flu on national day. 5 days later the virus hit me. Thought i was ok a day later, went to JB with fmly then unfortunately my poor DH and 2nd DD were hit by the virus too whilst we were there shopping.
Aug 24, 2009, 2:26am   #11
Extreme Hermès!
Hi Ladies...

Oh no. That was horrible. Well, good to know that the ordeal is over and everyone is okay now . I think the flu bug is flying around. My mom has been hit by it as well and she is still coughing.

Originally Posted by Crazy Bag
Isn't it nice to always have a fresh start

I am liking something from the Cruise line. Whether I get, not sure...have to see everything IRL . Why you ask? I thought you have given up hopes on the cruise? You aiming for something too?
Fresh start is always good but I didn't expect that we had to move house so quick. Hahaha ...

LOL ... I am not getting anymore LV bag for this year. Maybe only the SLGs and accessories. I have non-LV things in my mind right now .

Lol...winnie...don't tell me you are planning for 3 mahinas
Why not? You have more than 3 Speedys right ?
Aug 24, 2009, 2:43am   #12
Loves LV
Ha ha...it will be quick because you all post 1, CB will post x 4. Lol...and then hor, we never add in LVBL when she is in

Haizz... I forgot your evil bunny wish!!! Erhhh non-lv stuff -- Hermes again say lei say lei.

Anyway -- I need to answer your why not Q -- because my 3 speedy will add up to 1 mahina or maximum 2 and all different design. We are talking about 3 mahinas lei ...

Oooo I also added a non-lv bag to my wishlist -- Something Chanel. heh heh

Originally Posted by pursenality

Fresh start is always good but I didn't expect that we had to move house so quick. Hahaha ...

LOL ... I am not getting anymore LV bag for this year. Maybe only the SLGs and accessories. I have non-LV things in my mind right now .

Why not? You have more than 3 Speedys right ?
Aug 24, 2009, 5:49am   #13
LVoe
Wow. Is that a new record for us to get a new thread again?

princessqaisara, I hope everything is fine now.
Aug 24, 2009, 5:50am   #14
♥♥♥ LV ♥♥♥
Hi Ladies...

Hi Princess, glad you're back & better now. We missed you.

Cheers to our new home.
Aug 24, 2009, 6:12am   #15
Extreme Hermès!
Ha ha...it will be quick because you all post 1, CB will post x 4. Lol...and then hor, we never add in LVBL when she is in

Haizz... I forgot your evil bunny wish!!! Erhhh non-lv stuff -- Hermes again say lei say lei.

Anyway -- I need to answer your why not Q -- because my 3 speedy will add up to 1 mahina or maximum 2 and all different design. We are talking about 3 mahinas lei ...

Oooo I also added a non-lv bag to my wishlist -- Something Chanel. heh heh
LOL ... You know that my addiction is only to LV and Hermes . So, if not LV then Hermes already loh.

Well, you have more than 1 bag of the same design mah. LOL ... In this case, Winnie is considering to own 3 Mahina in different colors. Value is not considered in this case. Hehehe ...

Oooo, something Chanel? What is it?
DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME The Playground General Discussion Chatter Box