POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jun 5, 2012, 3:09am   #361
dearmissie's Avatar
Thread Starter
I'm MARRIED!!
What happened to all my wifeys?!? I miss you ladies!!
Jun 5, 2012, 10:08am   #362
candace117's Avatar
Cowpoke
Originally Posted by dearmissie
What happened to all my wifeys?!? I miss you ladies!!
Busy enjoying my hubby before he goes back to Iraq!
Jun 5, 2012, 4:41pm   #363
dearmissie's Avatar
Thread Starter
I'm MARRIED!!
Originally Posted by candace117
Busy enjoying my hubby before he goes back to Iraq!
Aww, when does he go back??
Jun 7, 2012, 9:45pm   #364
expensive shoes's Avatar
Member
I am still here!!!!!
Jun 8, 2012, 12:15pm   #365
dearmissie's Avatar
Thread Starter
I'm MARRIED!!
Originally Posted by expensive shoes
I am still here!!!!!
I am too girl!! Glad to see someone still around with me!! How are ya love??
Jun 9, 2012, 5:31pm   #366
expensive shoes's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by dearmissie
I am too girl!! Glad to see someone still around with me!! How are ya love??
I am doing wonderful, a little sad though, I really miss my hubby because of his schedule (chef) his hours right now are crazy! I literally only see him sunday nights, mondays and tuesday mornings, other than that I am sleep for work by time he comes in and either he is sleep for work or already gone in the morning when I am up getting ready for work, I try to wait up but its so late. I have not seen him since monday, I call him at work but sometimes they are so busy he cant talk long, he also cooks at two other resturaunts, I feel sick inside, I miss him so much
But tomorrow is sunday! He has some time off, if he isnt too tired
Jun 13, 2012, 9:20am   #367
Oogolly's Avatar
Member
I havent been on TPF in ages, time to come back though... and Im coming back a Mrs.!
Just got hitched in February of this year. So far its been quite an adventure and we are having so much fun!
Jun 13, 2012, 9:48am   #368
ChiChi143's Avatar
Member
I've been so busy lately. My father-in-law had a massive heart attack then a few weeks later had to undergo a quadruple bypass. Then my mom had to get major stomach surgery. My poor DH has been working so many hours at work and I only see him a few hours a day. He might go on strike July 1, so we will have to find a way to survive on just my salary for awhile.

Good news is that we are going on vacation in a few weeks and will finally be able to relax and enjoy each other. Hopefully when vacation is over the strike will be done and we can start looking for a house again! I can't believe it's going to be a year married soon. Time flies when you're having fun!
Jun 19, 2012, 9:40pm   #369
luvsbags&shoes's Avatar
Finally: My HG bag!!
I just found this thread. I used to be a regular on the Coach forum but I've been more of a lurker in the recent years.

I've been in the Mrs. Club for over 8 years and will be celebrating my 9 years of marriage this August.
Jun 21, 2012, 6:49pm   #370
candace117's Avatar
Cowpoke
Originally Posted by dearmissie
Aww, when does he go back??
He left yesterday morning
Jun 28, 2012, 12:38am   #371
dearmissie's Avatar
Thread Starter
I'm MARRIED!!
Originally Posted by expensive shoes

I am doing wonderful, a little sad though, I really miss my hubby because of his schedule (chef) his hours right now are crazy! I literally only see him sunday nights, mondays and tuesday mornings, other than that I am sleep for work by time he comes in and either he is sleep for work or already gone in the morning when I am up getting ready for work, I try to wait up but its so late. I have not seen him since monday, I call him at work but sometimes they are so busy he cant talk long, he also cooks at two other resturaunts, I feel sick inside, I miss him so much
But tomorrow is sunday! He has some time off, if he isnt too tired
Aww I'm so sorry his schedule is so rough. I bet you get lonely. I feel for you. Big hugs.
Jun 28, 2012, 12:38am   #372
dearmissie's Avatar
Thread Starter
I'm MARRIED!!
Originally Posted by Oogolly
I havent been on TPF in ages, time to come back though... and Im coming back a Mrs.!
Just got hitched in February of this year. So far its been quite an adventure and we are having so much fun!
Wahoo!! How exciting!! Any pictures?? I love wedding pictures!! Hehee!!
Jun 28, 2012, 12:40am   #373
dearmissie's Avatar
Thread Starter
I'm MARRIED!!
Originally Posted by ChiChi143
I've been so busy lately. My father-in-law had a massive heart attack then a few weeks later had to undergo a quadruple bypass. Then my mom had to get major stomach surgery. My poor DH has been working so many hours at work and I only see him a few hours a day. He might go on strike July 1, so we will have to find a way to survive on just my salary for awhile.

Good news is that we are going on vacation in a few weeks and will finally be able to relax and enjoy each other. Hopefully when vacation is over the strike will be done and we can start looking for a house again! I can't believe it's going to be a year married soon. Time flies when you're having fun!
I'm so sorry to hear of your FIL and Mom. I hope DH slow downed his hours. But yay for vacation. We just got back from vacation this past Sunday. Much needed. Already planning the next. Hehee!! Where are you guys going??
Jun 28, 2012, 12:40am   #374
dearmissie's Avatar
Thread Starter
I'm MARRIED!!
Originally Posted by luvsbags&shoes
I just found this thread. I used to be a regular on the Coach forum but I've been more of a lurker in the recent years.

I've been in the Mrs. Club for over 8 years and will be celebrating my 9 years of marriage this August.
Yay!! Welcome to this thread!! Wow, creeping up on 9 years!! Awesome!! Doing anything big for the decade anniversary??
Jun 28, 2012, 12:41am   #375
dearmissie's Avatar
Thread Starter
I'm MARRIED!!
Originally Posted by candace117

He left yesterday morning
This makes me so sad. When does he come back??
POST A REPLY
  HOME The Playground General Discussion Chatter Box  
TOP

Thread Tools