Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > > >

The Bumpers Club *2*

DISCUSSION CLOSED

Mar 16, 2010, 2:03am   #31
yeliab
Luxury = Purses
Necro... YES, glitter is sooo hard!! but it's so Nice on!! Green glitter?

Em, Oh the Black with the Red interior is NICE!! Hope they still do make it! That was a classic combo!! We'll wait w/ you ... Wait for Pink tom. for the news!!
Mar 16, 2010, 2:04am   #32
Necromancer
OK, green glitter nails it is. It's the only really green green I have. The other two green polishes I have aren't true greens...one's pastel green and another's a muted green.
Mar 16, 2010, 2:05am   #33
Necromancer
What sort of work do you do, Em? That's great they're not fussy on things like what NP you wear.
Mar 16, 2010, 2:05am   #34
ecmf
Originally Posted by Necromancer
I wish I had some shamrock nail stickers. I had some a few years ago and they were super cute.

Originally Posted by yeliab
Necro... YES, glitter is sooo hard!! but it's so Nice on!! Green glitter?

Em, Oh the Black with the Red interior is NICE!! Hope they still do make it! That was a classic combo!! We'll wait w/ you ... Wait for Pink tom. for the news!!
thanks Yeli, i want the black with red so fingers crossed they are still making it. i love the look of lamb skin but everyone said i should get caviar because its stronger
Mar 16, 2010, 2:06am   #35
ecmf
What Chanels do you have Yeli???
Mar 16, 2010, 2:06am   #36
yeliab
Luxury = Purses
Em, Lucky!! You can wear anything!

I'm a medical researcher so my hands are always either in gloves or exposed to Acetone/alcohol... so I have a hard time keeping my polish on!

Necro, but even then so... after all the acetone - I still have glitter on my nails! It really is hard to come off! Grrrr!
Mar 16, 2010, 2:07am   #37
Necromancer
This is the green I'll be putting on tonight. (These were my Xmas nails, but it's a nice green and it'll be fine for St Paddy's Day)
Mar 16, 2010, 2:08am   #38
Necromancer
Gawd, acetone would play havoc on your nails, yeliab.
Mar 16, 2010, 2:08am   #39
ecmf
OMG page 3
Mar 16, 2010, 2:09am   #40
ecmf
Em, Lucky!! You can wear anything!

I'm a medical researcher so my hands are always either in gloves or exposed to Acetone/alcohol... so I have a hard time keeping my polish on!

Necro, but even then so... after all the acetone - I still have glitter on my nails! It really is hard to come off! Grrrr!
OMG acetone

Originally Posted by Necromancer
This is the green I'll be putting on tonight. (These were my Xmas nails, but it's a nice green and it'll be fine for St Paddy's Day)
wow pretty
Mar 16, 2010, 2:10am   #41
ecmf
*strut*
Mar 16, 2010, 2:10am   #42
yeliab
Luxury = Purses
Necro, you have to post your green glitter tom on the beauty thread!!

Em, I have the classic flap in Black caviar with silver hardware... then I have the black cavair medallion tote, Black caviar tote with GHW, then a white python shoulder bag,... several other pieces... I'll take a photo soon!
Mar 16, 2010, 2:10am   #43
ecmf
come on page 4
Mar 16, 2010, 2:12am   #44
ecmf
Necro, you have to post your green glitter tom on the beauty thread!!

Em, I have the classic flap in Black caviar with silver hardware... then I have the black cavair medallion tote, Black caviar tote with GHW, then a white python shoulder bag,... several other pieces... I'll take a photo soon!
Oh cool, you have heaps. Have you had any issues with quality??? im just getting a little scared after reading all these threads lol

BTW what size is your classic flap???
Mar 16, 2010, 2:12am   #45
ecmf
you must post pics Yeli, i would love to see your collection
DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME > > >