Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
DISCUSSION CLOSED

Jul 20, 2009, 10:45pm   #1
CuTe_ClAsSy
We're a chatty bunch. Here's a new thread. For any newcomers read Pearl's original post to get the idea of the thread. We're mainly just a bunch of teens who love fashion and come here to chat. Feel free to join! We love to get new posters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearlisthegurl
Hey guys,
Ive been carefully reading this forum for over a year now. Ive been inspired by the fabulous and stylish ladies who post. The one thing that is missing is teenagers! We are the future and I love the idea that we can also be the future of fashion. Lately a couple of young adults have been posting on the wardrobe forum and I thought it would be really interesting to see what kids wear to school and our personal style.

About me:
My name is Mariel and I'm a sophomore at a rich conservative private school. I have a dress code that I must follow every day so that limits what I can wear. I try to dress my best over the weekends and love to collect new and interesting pieces. My favorite brands are Free People, True Religon Jeans, Hudson Jeans, and Lacoste. Im the kind of person who refuses to buy things full priced, partly becuase Ive been raised in a coupon cutting family. My mom and I made a deal that she pays for school clothes and I pay for nonschool clothing. Unfortunaly I feel the need to buy more non school clothing. Im also incredibly curvy for my young age of 15 and find it impossible to find designer school clothes that fit, so I go with comfortable and casual items. I look forward to reading and looking at other teenagers' style choices and looks. Thanks!
Jul 20, 2009, 11:00pm   #2
californiaCRUSH
Glamazon.
I can't believe we're on our fourth thread. We really are a chatty bunch haha.
Jul 20, 2009, 11:06pm   #3
oscarcat729
WAHOO!!!
We haven't been lately though, lol. We need more teens!
Jul 20, 2009, 11:21pm   #4
pinkpol15h
l'espritdel'escalier
The title is so pretty!! Love seeing Roman characters.
Jul 20, 2009, 11:24pm   #5
PurseXaXholic
Pretty Young Thing
^Why thank you :) I believe it was my idea, well, I had Teenage Time IIII, then cute_classy corrected me to IV. Hahaha, I never learned roman numberals.
Jul 20, 2009, 11:28pm   #6
californiaCRUSH
Glamazon.
Purse- ever since you told us about the "Courage" song I haven't been able to get it out of my head.
Jul 20, 2009, 11:38pm   #7
XoJUICYCOUTURE
New York, J'taime
wow thread #4 ! we are a chatty bunch. I just got home from work, saw an old friend..we have alot of catching up to do!
Jul 20, 2009, 11:38pm   #8
PurseXaXholic
Pretty Young Thing
Originally Posted by californiaCRUSH
Purse- ever since you told us about the "Courage" song I haven't been able to get it out of my head.
That did it to me too! I finally got rid of it, but i bought it on iTunes, so... I'm going to have it stuck in my head for a while. Its so catchy, you just can't get rid of it!
Jul 21, 2009, 12:06am   #9
californiaCRUSH
Glamazon.
Originally Posted by PurseXaXholic
That did it to me too! I finally got rid of it, but i bought it on iTunes, so... I'm going to have it stuck in my head for a while. Its so catchy, you just can't get rid of it!
Definitely! But it's also so sad :(
Jul 21, 2009, 12:16am   #10
PurseXaXholic
Pretty Young Thing
^Ohmygod, I know. Its horribly sad and it sucks when you can't get it out of your head! But overall, its a really good song.
Jul 21, 2009, 12:26am   #11
evilvietgirl
Bring it
Yay! new thread

Went to sephora today, I'm thinking about getting either Dior Cherie or Viva La Juicy
Jul 21, 2009, 12:31am   #12
loopymoi
New thread, yay!

Okay so fishing wasn't that bad. Unfortunately I just made a complete fool out of myself talking to this boy a couple of moments ago.
Jul 21, 2009, 12:35am   #13
pinkpol15h
l'espritdel'escalier
Originally Posted by loopymoi
New thread, yay!

Okay so fishing wasn't that bad. Unfortunately I just made a complete fool out of myself talking to this boy a couple of moments ago.
What did you say? It never as bad as you think.. this is coming from years of abashing experience.
Jul 21, 2009, 12:39am   #14
loopymoi
Well I had said something that didn't really make sense and also a bit random. He was confused and I started rambling about how I wasnt making any sense and I needed help.
Jul 21, 2009, 12:40am   #15
californiaCRUSH
Glamazon.
I love fishing! It's so relaxing, except I don't like to actually touch the fish.
DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME > > >