Home The Playground General Discussion Chatter Box

Singapore Chanel-fers Club

DISCUSSION CLOSED

Sep 13, 2012, 5:28am   #1
Hi Fellow C lovers in SG.

I started this thread as we were getting too chit chatty on our main Chanel thread.
Let's all come in here for our general chit chat sessions.

We can post pics of our great C hauls from other countries, share our scores and bargains from other brand name designers, chat about the joys & perils of single hood, motherhood, general sharing and all other stuffs we wanna chat about.

Happy chatting everyone. :)
Last edited Sep 13, 2012 at 5:40am.
Sep 13, 2012, 5:41am   #2
w
Sofa!
Sep 13, 2012, 5:56am   #3
Manuka_Chan
Re
Sep 13, 2012, 6:13am   #4
Thks 3jems
Sep 13, 2012, 6:17am   #5
Hahhaha, so excited - it's chanel related news so should I share it here or there?? My SA smsed me just now to say that she has received new stock and will reserve a new pc of the 12A red caviar yen wallet for me!! Such great news after a sh*t week!
Sep 13, 2012, 6:17am   #6
Hello babes...

Hahahaha... We can start to chit chat liaoz.

Anyone going to C tomorrow? I am keen to see wat CJ's r available. Cos dun think I can get another bag.
Sep 13, 2012, 6:20am   #7
Originally Posted by cheekflicks
Hahhaha, so excited - it's chanel related news so should I share it here or there?? My SA smsed me just now to say that she has received new stock and will reserve a new pc of the 12A red caviar yen wallet for me!! Such great news after a sh*t week!
Oohhhh.... Congrats congrats. You must so happy. Must share pics of it when u get her yah.
Sep 13, 2012, 6:26am   #8
i
Yo!!!!see u gals fall in here,so wonderful.Can chat liao
Sep 13, 2012, 6:31am   #9
Anyone bot anything from other brands besides C? Can share share here. Cos I'm sure all of us dun stick strictly to C only.

Like me.... I love F jelly sandals and LV wallets. Last weekend I almost got the LV Idylle speedy 30. When I heard the price is $1,6xx, the first that I tot.... "Wah. So cheap." Hahahaha. Chanel prices has densitised me liaoz. But in the end, I din buy. Cos hoping to get a seasonal C bag. Lol.
Sep 13, 2012, 6:35am   #10
I always faithful to a brand, used to be LV! But I sold most of it to fund Chanel! Only left the Mini Lin speedy with strap now!
I hope to overhaul everything to C! Keke
Sep 13, 2012, 6:42am   #11
i
Want to ask u ladies on some views.

I wan to buy Prada BN1339 bag in black fabric or LV sully.What do u think?
Sep 13, 2012, 6:45am   #12
i
Originally Posted by 3Jems
Anyone bot anything from other brands besides C? Can share share here. Cos I'm sure all of us dun stick strictly to C only.

Like me.... I love F jelly sandals and LV wallets. Last weekend I almost got the LV Idylle speedy 30. When I heard the price is $1,6xx, the first that I tot.... "Wah. So cheap." Hahahaha. Chanel prices has densitised me liaoz. But in the end, I din buy. Cos hoping to get a seasonal C bag. Lol.
Ya...I hv the same thoughts too.C prices too high as compared to other brands.But then again can't hv all bags to be C brand.In fact I hv more seasonal bags then classic
Sep 13, 2012, 6:55am   #13
Originally Posted by ice75
Want to ask u ladies on some views.

I wan to buy Prada BN1339 bag in black fabric or LV sully.What do u think?
Edit:
I found pics of the bags. I love Prada's nylon. Super durable. For the LV Sully which print u getting? Mono?
Both the bags r spacious. But I feel LV looks more classy and sophisticated.
Last edited Sep 13, 2012 at 7:14am.
Sep 13, 2012, 6:58am   #14

I just got my first jellies today! Plus another pair of bessies. Reveal soon
Sep 13, 2012, 7:18am   #15
i
Edit:
I found pics of the bags. I love Prada's nylon. Super durable. For the LV Sully which print u getting? Mono?
Both the bags r spacious. But I feel LV looks more classy and sophisticated.
LV sully only in mono right?Prada BN1339 seems very common nowadays
DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME The Playground General Discussion Chatter Box