POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jul 3, 2006, 7:45pm   #1
bagnshoofetish's Avatar
Thread Starter
Stomp & Chomp
okay. I think I'm getting a little tipsy. I hope this isn't a double post. The club is now open. Elton John/John Lennon "whatever gets you thru the night" is now playing.....closing my other threads....
Jul 3, 2006, 7:50pm   #2
Irissy's Avatar
Balenciaga's lover
Let's party!
Jul 3, 2006, 7:52pm   #3
Japster's Avatar
Account Deactivated
I'm drinking my Smirnoff Black Cherry already (shhhhh it's my 2nd one).
Jul 3, 2006, 7:52pm   #4
Cristina's Avatar
Member
Woohoo! Got a rum and coke next to me (so much for not mixing liquors), waiting for the bf to get back with a set of poker chips and plastic cups No dishwashing here!

Jul 3, 2006, 7:55pm   #5
bagnshoofetish's Avatar
Thread Starter
Stomp & Chomp
unbelievable EMF is now playing...
Jul 3, 2006, 7:55pm   #6
kahluamilk's Avatar
i want...!
bagsnshoo.. do we have to cut you off soon??

by the way... yr other thread is still open.
Jul 3, 2006, 7:56pm   #7
bagnshoofetish's Avatar
Thread Starter
Stomp & Chomp
Originally Posted by kahluamilk
bagsnshoo.. do we have to cut you off soon??

by the way... yr other thread is still open.
I'm just gettin started! I asked Vlad to close the other threads cause I can't!
Jul 3, 2006, 7:56pm   #8
Cristina's Avatar
Member
I closed it. Let me know if you want me to reopen it or anything, bagnshoo.
Jul 3, 2006, 7:57pm   #9
bagnshoofetish's Avatar
Thread Starter
Stomp & Chomp
Originally Posted by Japster
I'm drinking my Smirnoff Black Cherry already (shhhhh it's my 2nd one).
did you get the photos I e-mailed you?
Jul 3, 2006, 7:58pm   #10
addictedtopurses's Avatar
Stars Hollow
Wow! So we're on to a new thread.

Still drinking my diet dr. pepper....hey cristina, can you mix me up a rum and coke?

no music here since the little guy is sleeping.....
Jul 3, 2006, 7:59pm   #11
Japster's Avatar
Account Deactivated
I sure did, I just emailed a thank you. It wasn't necessary to send me all those naked pictures of yourself but I forwarded them to all my friends. Hope that's okay.
Jul 3, 2006, 7:59pm   #12
bagnshoofetish's Avatar
Thread Starter
Stomp & Chomp
Originally Posted by addictedtopurses
Wow! So we're on to a new thread.

Still drinking my diet dr. pepper....hey cristina, can you mix me up a rum and coke?

no music here since the little guy is sleeping.....
thats okay. we provide music here at BagnShoo....
Jul 3, 2006, 7:59pm   #13
Cristina's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by addictedtopurses
Wow! So we're on to a new thread.

Still drinking my diet dr. pepper....hey cristina, can you mix me up a rum and coke?

no music here since the little guy is sleeping.....
Sure thing - I've been told I make very good rum and cokes, with lime, of course!
Jul 3, 2006, 8:01pm   #14
bagnshoofetish's Avatar
Thread Starter
Stomp & Chomp
my next door neighbor has a teenage son who is yelling out rap songs (apparently on his iPod too) cuz I can't hear any music. I'm competing with him singing very loudly and off key.....on my iPod.
Jul 3, 2006, 8:03pm   #15
addictedtopurses's Avatar
Stars Hollow
Originally Posted by bagnshoofetish
my next door neighbor has a teenage son who is yelling out rap songs (apparently on his iPod too) cuz I can't hear any music. I'm competing with him singing very loudly and off key.....on my iPod.
what are you singing?
POST A REPLY
  HOME The Playground General Discussion Chatter Box  
TOP

Thread Tools