Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > > >

Château Scandinave #5

DISCUSSION CLOSED
 
Thread Tools
Jun 24, 2012, 5:02am   #7501
Elliespurse's Avatar
Elliespurse
TPF Moderator
^It has been a relaxing midsummer
Jun 24, 2012, 1:03pm   #7502
Elliespurse's Avatar
Elliespurse
TPF Moderator
Evening
Jun 24, 2012, 5:39pm   #7503
Cari284's Avatar
Cari284
Member
Evening Long time no see... Are everyone well?
Jun 25, 2012, 2:17am   #7504
Elliespurse's Avatar
Elliespurse
TPF Moderator
^Morning Cari, everything's fine here Have you adjusted to coming back to Sthlm yet?
Jun 25, 2012, 3:22am   #7505
Cari284's Avatar
Cari284
Member
Originally Posted by Elliespurse
^Morning Cari, everything's fine here Have you adjusted to coming back to Sthlm yet?
Good Well, it's been nice meeting everyone again and so on but I miss Paris more than I thought that I would... So it's hard. But oh well, perhaps I'll go back this fall or something!
Jun 25, 2012, 6:27am   #7506
Elliespurse's Avatar
Elliespurse
TPF Moderator
Originally Posted by Cari284
Good Well, it's been nice meeting everyone again and so on but I miss Paris more than I thought that I would... So it's hard. But oh well, perhaps I'll go back this fall or something!
Yes I guess Paris will always be there, it seems to be an amazing city from looking at your blog.. btw, a guy at the camera forum asked for advice on a camera for a girlfriend and I pointed him to your blog, he was very impressed and spent two hours looking at the pics (and I remembered you had posted which camera you used)..
Jun 25, 2012, 7:59am   #7507
Cari284's Avatar
Cari284
Member
Originally Posted by Elliespurse
Yes I guess Paris will always be there, it seems to be an amazing city from looking at your blog.. btw, a guy at the camera forum asked for advice on a camera for a girlfriend and I pointed him to your blog, he was very impressed and spent two hours looking at the pics (and I remembered you had posted which camera you used)..
Thank you And yes, it really is...

Haha thank you, you're so sweet! I hope he found it there then!
Jun 25, 2012, 11:16am   #7508
Elliespurse's Avatar
Elliespurse
TPF Moderator
Just in case anyone would be interested in old color photos from around 1950-1970, I love them for inspiration, the photos are here
Jun 26, 2012, 12:16pm   #7509
Elliespurse's Avatar
Elliespurse
TPF Moderator
Evening, this trip looks nice
Name:  SAV.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  135.3 KB
Jun 26, 2012, 8:09pm   #7510
erinrose's Avatar
erinrose
Member
Hi everybody I am back now from a great trip! Hope everyone is doing great and had a wonderful midsummer! Had an amazing time in LA and it´s always nice to go back to a place you love! I went to look at some apartments in Santa Monica which is my favorite place in LA (have been thinking about getting a place of my own there next summer) but the closer you get to the beach the more expensive it is, bummer. I did do some shopping, not a whole lot beacuse going there wasn´t cheap but I did end up with a few J crew goodies I´ve been eyeing.. The weather along with the food was amazing and I really miss it now I´m back. Can´t wait to go back!
Last edited Jun 26, 2012 at 8:14pm.
Jun 27, 2012, 1:41am   #7511
Elliespurse's Avatar
Elliespurse
TPF Moderator
^Welcome back erinrose! It sounds like you had a great time!
Jun 27, 2012, 3:43am   #7512
Mediana's Avatar
Mediana
~Travelista~
Erin It felt like you only left yesterday. Glad you had a great time.

I'm leaving for Brussels soon and I'm taking the train to Paris for a few days next week. Stockholm feels very depressing right now so I'm happy to be leaving.

Ellies The trip looks nice, are you planing on going? I finally booked a trip to Munchen in December to visit the Christmas market. I'm hoping for lots of snow.
Jun 27, 2012, 6:24am   #7513
Elliespurse's Avatar
Elliespurse
TPF Moderator
Med, perhaps I'll go on the trip, not decided yet though. I'm still thinking about the Hermes saddle baume, are you going to Hermes while in Paris next week?

Cari reported this when I asked her to check:
Quote:
I stopped by Hermès today I asked (a super nice man) for a "saddle balm" and he showed me a little jar and told me it was 20€. Since I don't know exactly which product you want I can't be sure this is the one you mean but he said it was called "cream for saddles" or something..
Jun 27, 2012, 7:16am   #7514
Mediana's Avatar
Mediana
~Travelista~
Originally Posted by Elliespurse
Med, perhaps I'll go on the trip, not decided yet though. I'm still thinking about the Hermes saddle baume, are you going to Hermes while in Paris next week?

Cari reported this when I asked her to check:
I hadn't planned on it but I'll pass by it. Is there anything you want me to check?
Jun 27, 2012, 8:49am   #7515
erinrose's Avatar
erinrose
Member
Originally Posted by Elliespurse
^Welcome back erinrose! It sounds like you had a great time!
Originally Posted by Mediana
Erin It felt like you only left yesterday. Glad you had a great time.

I'm leaving for Brussels soon and I'm taking the train to Paris for a few days next week. Stockholm feels very depressing right now so I'm happy to be leaving.

Ellies The trip looks nice, are you planing on going? I finally booked a trip to Munchen in December to visit the Christmas market. I'm hoping for lots of snow.
Thank you both!

Yes I know, I would have loved to stay longer Have a great time and I totally agree with you about Stockholm, where has summer gone.
DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME > > >  
TOP

Thread Tools