Home > > >

Château Scandinave #4

DISCUSSION CLOSED

Nov 29, 2010, 7:51am   #1
MsFrida
We're such good (or bored and chatty perhaps) girls aren't we? Already on thread #4
Nov 29, 2010, 7:59am   #2
purses & pugs
Bal gal
I can't believe we are on the 4th thread!! We are chatty girls, that's for sure
Nov 29, 2010, 8:08am   #3
MsFrida
I forgot to answe your question before: My weekend was alright but I didn't do much. How was yours?
Nov 29, 2010, 8:23am   #4
purses & pugs
Bal gal
Well it's nice to relax though Mine was good, but I drank too much to and after that "pinnekjøtt" dinner on Saturday so yesterday was extremely painful!

And yesterday I discovered an aching lump under my arm, like where the lyph is...i t's hurting and I can't put my arm up very high. Have you ever experiensed something like that? Maybe I need to see a doctor?
Nov 29, 2010, 8:30am   #5
MsFrida
^ No I haven't, if it doesn't go away soon I think you should have it checked up
Nov 29, 2010, 8:32am   #6
purses & pugs
Bal gal
Yeah. It was hurting at the same place a few weeks ago but I did not feel a lump and it went away after a week or so. But I'm a bit worried since it came back worse and with a lump! Oh well, I'll give it a few days.
Nov 29, 2010, 10:23am   #7
Elliespurse
TPF Moderator
Woho a new thread!

P&P - I hope you'll be ok.
Nov 29, 2010, 10:35am   #8
MsFrida
I can FINALLY go to the bathroom (been waiting for my doctor to call, didn't want to risk not picking up in time LOL)

Originally Posted by purses & pugs
Yeah. It was hurting at the same place a few weeks ago but I did not feel a lump and it went away after a week or so. But I'm a bit worried since it came back worse and with a lump! Oh well, I'll give it a few days.
Do so
Nov 29, 2010, 11:30am   #9
Elliespurse
TPF Moderator
^It's always the same when waiting for a call
Nov 29, 2010, 11:32am   #10
purses & pugs
Bal gal
Ellies, thanks, I hope so too. I got an appointment at the doctor next Wed now.

Frida, what do you mean? Something I have missed obviously!
Nov 29, 2010, 12:12pm   #11
MsFrida
Originally Posted by Elliespurse
^It's always the same when waiting for a call
Hehe, yeah

Originally Posted by purses & pugs
Ellies, thanks, I hope so too. I got an appointment at the doctor next Wed now.

Frida, what do you mean? Something I have missed obviously!
If you're referring to the call, then no, you haven't missed anything It's just a short chat bewteen the doctor/patent to confirm that all is going well with the medication/treatment
Nov 29, 2010, 12:45pm   #12
Elliespurse
TPF Moderator
Wow! 827 people viewing in the Deals&Steals forum now -I guess it's Cyber Monday shoppers.
Nov 29, 2010, 12:47pm   #13
Cari284
Hello everyone!

Yay a whole new thread Gosh, we are chatty.. I think 90% of my post can be found in these threads Now I'm very happy that I went "member hunting" in the beginning of this thread haha

This weekend has just flown passed me.. But now my sister has gotten to come home at last So I'm really happy for her. She's still sick but not as sick as she was before!
Nov 29, 2010, 12:52pm   #14
Elliespurse
TPF Moderator
Cari284 - I'm really happy to hear about your sister coming home!
Nov 29, 2010, 12:53pm   #15
MsFrida
Originally Posted by Elliespurse
Wow! 827 people viewing in the Deals&Steals forum now -I guess it's Cyber Monday shoppers.
Whoa!

Originally Posted by Cari284
Hello everyone!

Yay a whole new thread Gosh, we are chatty.. I think 90% of my post can be found in these threads Now I'm very happy that I went "member hunting" in the beginning of this thread haha

This weekend has just flown passed me.. But now my sister has gotten to come home at last So I'm really happy for her. She's still sick but not as sick as she was before!

Ah, that's good to hear!
DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME > > >