I stole this from the Hermes forum... they have a very active and wonderful thread of what people are wearing with their Chanels! I KNOW you ladies have great style and hopefully you guys will be willing to share! We could all use a little inspiration (me, especially!). It'll be fun to see how different our respective styles are despite our love for Chanel.
This is what I wore on Valentine's Day:
- Silk dress from Anthropologie
- Black classic flap in lambskin
- BCBG black suede pumps
attached was what i wore for company annual dinner, the theme was sparkling but i was not quite match it.
- agne's b hat
- a korean crystal necklace with matching earrings
- local designer grey wool dress
- sfera houndstooth coat
- Bebe swarvoski belt
- erickson beamon green bracelet
- a ring bought in thai
- cartier black santos
- chanel beige cavair flap
- black leggings and red chrisitan louboutin crystal heels