Home > >

your best CHANEL bag purchase?

POST A REPLY

May 9, 2012, 2:30am   #511
i
ice75
Originally Posted by yodaling1
My best Chanel purchase so far IMO is the 09A taupe single flap jumbo. I just acquired this a few weeks ago so I definitely paid a lot more than it was in 2009. I love the color and how light weight it is as well.
Beautiful colour. I saw a taupe bag in Reissue 12P. I like this colour alot
May 9, 2012, 12:19pm   #512
sugaryblue
Originally Posted by Myrkur

My Classic Flap M/L Lavender

yay we are bag twins :) I love this colour and also how it can compliment other colours easily too!
May 9, 2012, 1:49pm   #513
scent
Originally Posted by Madisota
Large Just Mademoiselle tote. It fits everything and goes with everything :0)
Very nice! I love this color! :)
Jun 12, 2012, 8:44am   #514
ladysarah
little vintage number - I am always asking to borrow this one...
Attached Images

Jun 12, 2012, 9:31am   #515
akillian24
Flap Happy
Beige Clair Jumbo SHW. I know most prefer GHW for their beige clair, but I was and still am head-over-heels for it with silver hardware. It's clean, chic and I can easily wear it with gold or silver-toned jewelry. It's a neutral when I need it to be with summer colors or it pops in the winter with my darker winter clothing. It was also my first Chanel.

Jun 12, 2012, 9:35am   #516
StylishFarmer
Originally Posted by ladysarah

ladies (and gentlemen!) apologies if I offended anyone! it was meant to be tongue in cheek to encourage photos to be posted- you know ENGLISH HUMOUR! No doubt lots of you here are CEO's of multi national companies, look after eleven children have husbands and nannies (and we all know how time consuming nannies are!) and are far too busy to take photos of you best CHANEL BAG purchase to post. So absolutely no worries if that is the case. Nevertheless is always good to remember this is a virtual world and all is not always what it seems. Not that long ago a well known British newspaper send an undercover journalist to spy on TPF. check this out http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...-chatroom.html though I have to warn the sensitive souls among you - you may find it distressing! The rest of us just grab some tissues as I was in tears from laughter when I read it!
and please post photos of your BEST CHANEL BAG (most used)
THE LEAST USED (the one that stays in the closet hugging the authenticity card)
and of course THE BEST LOVED even if it is the least USED
That article is funny! I guess the English and Australia sense of humor is very similar.
Jun 12, 2012, 3:53pm   #517
seahorseinstripes
bag greed bug
my best chanel purchase is the olsen bag, it costs me more than it's retail price but it's so worth it.
i just love it so much
Jun 12, 2012, 8:28pm   #518
krawford
Originally Posted by akillian24
Beige Clair Jumbo SHW. I know most prefer GHW for their beige clair, but I was and still am head-over-heels for it with silver hardware. It's clean, chic and I can easily wear it with gold or silver-toned jewelry. It's a neutral when I need it to be with summer colors or it pops in the winter with my darker winter clothing. It was also my first Chanel.

I am glad you took a picture of your bag. I just bought the same bag a few weeks ago and I love it so much. Sometimes I just take it out to stare at it. I adore the silver hardware as well.
Jun 12, 2012, 9:16pm   #519
missyb

I agree with you 100% I love my beige claire GST with shw so much better then with gold.
Jun 13, 2012, 9:48am   #520
C
Cascadian

May I ask how long have you bought it for, how is the shine of SHW holding? Your bag looks boutique condition!
Jun 13, 2012, 9:58am   #521
C
Cascadian
Originally Posted by yodaling1
My best Chanel purchase so far IMO is the 09A taupe single flap jumbo. I just acquired this a few weeks ago so I definitely paid a lot more than it was in 2009. I love the color and how light weight it is as well.
It's in pristine condition! congrats!
Jul 10, 2012, 7:14pm   #522
c
ckpfashion

My favorite is my beige jumbo caviar leather Jumbo WGH. Last one in Neiman Marcus special ordered when the Chanel boutique couldn't get it. Isn't she pretty?
Jul 10, 2012, 7:45pm   #523
c
ckpfashion
Originally Posted by ladysarah
little vintage number - I am always asking to borrow this one...
Watch those claws...getting nervous! :)
Jul 10, 2012, 8:37pm   #524
jaffe
Originally Posted by ckpfashion

My favorite is my beige jumbo caviar leather Jumbo WGH. Last one in Neiman Marcus special ordered when the Chanel boutique couldn't get it. Isn't she pretty?
Beautiful. I myself would never get a light-color bag as I'm deathly afraid of color transfer, but I oh-so-much admire all the beige bags I see around these parts.
Jul 10, 2012, 10:36pm   #525
innocent smilez
Chanel Girl At Heart
My East/West flap I bought in 2009. I used my employee discount and got the best deal ever. I don't think I'll ever get a deal like again on Chanel bag.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >