Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Which grey reissue is the best?

POST A REPLY

May 9, 2012, 7:31pm   #16
yodaling1
Originally Posted by npt08
If you're looking for a "true grey", I think the grey in the second pic is really pretty. But I personally like the color in the third pic, although it looks a bit beige to me. Do you know the color code? Is it taupe? And does it come in 227 (large) size?
The 3rd pic should be the 12P taupe reissue. G&SMommy purchase one in this color but I forgot if hers is 226 or 227.
May 9, 2012, 7:35pm   #17
rania1981
I'm liking the very first one, which season is that cashcash?
May 9, 2012, 9:59pm   #18
Bethc
I love the 2005 reissue, if you can get one for a reasonable price. There was also a matte grey reissue for fall 2008 that was very pretty, this is a pic of mine from 2008. It's not as grained as the pic of the 2005.
Attached Images

May 10, 2012, 7:40am   #19
N
NYCgirl
I also would love to own a grey reissue and love the color of this one:

malleries.com/authentic-chanel-grey-distressed-leather-255-anniversary-reissue-i-67006-s-244.html

Sorry, if this is in the wrong forum and to hijack your thread, cashcash, but do you guys think this one is authentic? Also, it states that this is lambskin, but I thought the anniversary / reissues were all calfskin? Do you think the condition looks appropriate to the cost?

The other one I am considering is from 2008, but that is a lighter grey, right? This one is significantly less expensive that the anniversary edition on Malleries, although I prefer the darker grey. What do you guys think between the two?

I heard rumors that there may be a grey reissue coming out for pre-fall. Has anyone else heard anything about this?

Thanks!
May 10, 2012, 8:59am   #20
Serrazane
The anniversary edition 227s are flatter than the current 227s, so a *little* less spacious. Someone put up comparison pics of the black GHW before but I can't remember the thread.
May 10, 2012, 10:41am   #21
cashcash
Originally Posted by yodaling1

The 3rd pic should be the 12P taupe reissue. G&SMommy purchase one in this color but I forgot if hers is 226 or 227.
Wen is right the third picture is 12p taupe which is available at store two months ago. It's like beige plus light grey. I prefer darker so I love the 2005 anniversary one!
May 10, 2012, 10:42am   #22
cashcash
Originally Posted by rania1981
I'm liking the very first one, which season is that cashcash?
The very first one should be from this season if I am not wrong so it's 12a! Isn't it pretty? I think it can be an alternative of 2005 anniversary one :)
May 10, 2012, 10:43am   #23
cashcash
Originally Posted by Bethc
I love the 2005 reissue, if you can get one for a reasonable price. There was also a matte grey reissue for fall 2008 that was very pretty, this is a pic of mine from 2008. It's not as grained as the pic of the 2005.
This one is special too just that 2005 is so stunning lol
May 10, 2012, 10:44am   #24
cashcash
Originally Posted by NYCgirl
I also would love to own a grey reissue and love the color of this one:

malleries.com/authentic-chanel-grey-distressed-leather-255-anniversary-reissue-i-67006-s-244.html

Sorry, if this is in the wrong forum and to hijack your thread, cashcash, but do you guys think this one is authentic? Also, it states that this is lambskin, but I thought the anniversary / reissues were all calfskin? Do you think the condition looks appropriate to the cost?

The other one I am considering is from 2008, but that is a lighter grey, right? This one is significantly less expensive that the anniversary edition on Malleries, although I prefer the darker grey. What do you guys think between the two?

I heard rumors that there may be a grey reissue coming out for pre-fall. Has anyone else heard anything about this?

Thanks!
This should be the grey for pre fall if I am not mistaken
Attached Images

May 10, 2012, 10:48am   #25
miu miu1
it's a moto world ;)
I love the 11P grey reissue. Gray bags with the gold hardware are so rare and the lilac undertones are so pretty on this bag.
May 10, 2012, 11:00am   #26
rania1981
Originally Posted by cashcash
The very first one should be from this season if I am not wrong so it's 12a! Isn't it pretty? I think it can be an alternative of 2005 anniversary one :)
Yes i think its a very pretty grey
May 11, 2012, 8:30am   #27
StylishFarmer
Originally Posted by cashcash

True. Are u referring to this ? I find this grey very chic and I like the combo of this grey with silver hardware.
I prefer this combo too. A true grey and the silver hardware sets if off beautifully. In my eyes, the grey with the gold hardware just doesnt look right, even though many tPf's love the combo.
May 11, 2012, 9:10am   #28
cashcash
Originally Posted by StylishFarmer

I prefer this combo too. A true grey and the silver hardware sets if off beautifully. In my eyes, the grey with the gold hardware just doesnt look right, even though many tPf's love the combo.
It's this season !!! Very tempted :)
May 11, 2012, 1:11pm   #29
Chi town Chanel
Meow!
Originally Posted by yodaling1
Chanel 50th Anniversary Grey Reissue. Pic from seller "Only Authentic" at malleries.
I have to agree, best grey ever made has to be the 2005 Anniv. reissue.

I've been tempted recently by grey w/ghw though!
May 11, 2012, 4:12pm   #30
yodaling1
Originally Posted by Chi town Chanel
I have to agree, best grey ever made has to be the 2005 Anniv. reissue.

I've been tempted recently by grey w/ghw though!
Just tempted so it is safe for the wallet. LOL. Where did you see the grey with GHW?
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >