Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Which Chanel handbag should I get? :)

POST A REPLY

Jul 20, 2012, 1:46am   #31
Tinagirl11
I think the jumbo may be a tad too mature looking for a 16 year old, unless it is in a bright color. A smaller size may suit someone younger.

Have you looked at Boy Chanel? Those can be used as cross body and may be more practical for a teen. Congrats on turning 16 and hope to see your reveal soon :)
Jul 20, 2012, 1:58am   #32
Tlovesdesigner
blogger
Originally Posted by Tinagirl11
I think the jumbo may be a tad too mature looking for a 16 year old, unless it is in a bright color. A smaller size may suit someone younger.

Have you looked at Boy Chanel? Those can be used as cross body and may be more practical for a teen. Congrats on turning 16 and hope to see your reveal soon :)
I'm not a fan of the Boy Chanel :( I'm planning to get it in Beige or anything Pink/Purple, if available! :) or maybe the mini flap, if I can sacrifice a few things from what I bring LOL

Thank you!! Xx
Jul 22, 2012, 1:07am   #33
minimom72
Originally Posted by Tlovesdesigner
I'm not a fan of the Boy Chanel :( I'm planning to get it in Beige or anything Pink/Purple, if available! :) or maybe the mini flap, if I can sacrifice a few things from what I bring LOL

Thank you!! Xx
I still think that a classic 2.55 in small size is the perfect first bag.
If you are a purse freak like I am and you take good care of it, you'll easily pass it on to someone you love later on.
I have vintages designer purses given to me by my mother - they are over 40 years old- and they are getting back in fashion (including the YSL re-editions...).
You should definitely go for an ultra classic purse
Jul 22, 2012, 8:50pm   #34
M
Mlaylac
The mini flaps are adorable but don't fit very much :( Still it's on my next purchase list

I've got the jumbo and it's perfect, like you I carry so much every time I leave the house, even an umbrella coz it's always raining in London... But i stuck with the black classic, goes with everything. The red is beautiful, or a beige?

Lots of luck :) and don't forget to reveal when u make ur purchase!
Jul 23, 2012, 3:32am   #35
Tlovesdesigner
blogger
Originally Posted by Mlaylac
The mini flaps are adorable but don't fit very much :( Still it's on my next purchase list

I've got the jumbo and it's perfect, like you I carry so much every time I leave the house, even an umbrella coz it's always raining in London... But i stuck with the black classic, goes with everything. The red is beautiful, or a beige?

Lots of luck :) and don't forget to reveal when u make ur purchase!
Thank you for your input! Xx I'm thinking if I should start minimizing a whole load of stuff from what I usually bring lol I'm a pretty big girl, so I think the mini would look awkward on me o.O

For the Jumbo, I might get it in Beige since I love Beige and not a fan of Black in general :) x

Will definitely do a reveal! :) do you happen to know how much the Chanel flap bags cost in London? :)
Jul 23, 2012, 5:12am   #36
M
Mlaylac
Thank you for your input! Xx I'm thinking if I should start minimizing a whole load of stuff from what I usually bring lol I'm a pretty big girl, so I think the mini would look awkward on me o.O

For the Jumbo, I might get it in Beige since I love Beige and not a fan of Black in general :) x

Will definitely do a reveal! :) do you happen to know how much the Chanel flap bags cost in London? :)

Beautiful!! Yes, the Jumbo is £3230, I was in LA a while back and nearly bought it there but found that it was nearly £600 pounds more expensive over there than here in the uk....odd
Jul 25, 2012, 5:34am   #37
vink
Trying to be good
I just recently fell in-love with the Medallion tote (today! Haha!) is Black the only color? :)
Sorry for the late reply. :) I'm not so sure about the color. I know they have other color released in the past, but not sure about the current one.
Jul 25, 2012, 8:17am   #38
Tlovesdesigner
blogger
Beautiful!! Yes, the Jumbo is £3230, I was in LA a while back and nearly bought it there but found that it was nearly £600 pounds more expensive over there than here in the uk....odd
Aaah never buy European brands in the US, if possible! They're so much more expensive :) thanks for the info! Xx
Jul 25, 2012, 9:11am   #39
ruthie_1

Jumbo price in UK has increased??
Jul 25, 2012, 9:38am   #40
M
Mlaylac
Originally Posted by ruthie_1

Jumbo price in UK has increased??
Yes, think they went up earlier this year...
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >