I have to say, I've only been using this bag for two weeks but I LOVE the size, it fits all my essentials, doesn't get unmanageable, looks great on my 5'2 skinny frame, and prevents me from carrying too much stuff...Currently holding:
- LV multicolor cles in black for my keys (just got this! I love it!)
- Chanel cardholder in blue patent from the Spring 2012 collection, I keep cash in it too
- Lulu Guiness cosmetic bag containing: Chanel lipgloss Plaisir, Giorgio Armani lipstick, ysl touche eclat, Chanel compact powder, lipliner, eye pencil, eye drops, nurofen, some gum and I also keep my iphone earbuds in it..Gotta have my makeup)
- Loyalty and business cards in the pockets
- flat packet of kleenex tissues
- receipts in the flap
voila I've found that everything fits a lot better and is more accessible if I keep it in little pouches like I see everybody here does..the makeup for example, it kept accumulating at the bottom which made it all a mess, and was also hard to find..but since it's been in the makeup bag, it all fits great.
Such a gorgeous bag! And that patent cardholder is TDF!!