Home Premier Designers Chanel

Went shoppin' last night!

POST A REPLY

Jun 25, 2012, 4:34am   #16
U look great with the bag! Love that u can wear it crossbody! I should think about it
Congrats!
Jun 25, 2012, 5:19am   #17
Thanks for sharing and congrats!
Jun 25, 2012, 11:21am   #18
c
I love it!! Never seen it before!
Jun 25, 2012, 1:52pm   #19
t
I love it what are all the colors in comes in?
Jun 25, 2012, 8:35pm   #20
AMJ
~More CHANEL~
I love this!
Jun 25, 2012, 9:21pm   #21
M
Originally Posted by tezzzzy
I love it what are all the colors in comes in?
As far as I know it comes in that burgundy that I have, the black, green and appearently a taupe that Hirshleifers was ordering. I looked back at their Act 1 for fall 2012 and they had it described as a Elastic CC "half moon flap-mini". It looks like there is a large size also that I did not see. I wore it last night and today and it is a real simple, light and easy bag!
Jun 25, 2012, 9:30pm   #22
q
Awesome! I love it how you can wear it crossbody.
Jun 26, 2012, 6:19am   #23
congrats, great that you can wear it as a messenger.
Jun 26, 2012, 8:13am   #24
I like everything about this elastic CC- the brownish burgundy really suits this leather. The shape is fun too. Congrats!
Jun 26, 2012, 2:50pm   #25
Its lovely!Congrats!
Jun 26, 2012, 5:28pm   #26
l
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by Mosenna
Hi fellow Chanel lovers! I bought a gold laminate Mini Clams pocket and immediately regretted buying it that I didn’t even open the box for two days. Finally opened it and tried to bond but was a no go! I went to the other Chanel boutique in my city looking for something to exchange it with when the sweetest SA showed me this new item that had just come into the store. Let me introduce the Elastic CC which is the same leather as the Shiva but with a thinner and longer strap – a little easier for cross-body. It is a flap with the elastic underneath. They had it in burgundy and black but it also can come in green. I absolutely love it as it is casual/edgy, and cross-body if needed.
Congrats! It looks great on you! Could you please tell me what hw is on the black one? Thanks
Jun 26, 2012, 5:29pm   #27
l
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by rae630
I picked up the black one today and absolutely love it. I actually was going to buy a classic flap clutch with chain but when I saw this I fell in love instantly! It's so different!
Could u please post pix & modeling pix? TIA
Jun 26, 2012, 5:35pm   #28
M
Originally Posted by lv13
Congrats! It looks great on you! Could you please tell me what hw is on the black one? Thanks
I think they all have the ruthenium hardwear, at least mine and the black one they had did!
Jun 26, 2012, 6:31pm   #29
L
This bag looks gorgeous ! Would you mind doing a comparison picture for size reference? Is there a back pocket? TIA!
Jun 26, 2012, 6:35pm   #30
Congrats and look absolutely perfect on you
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Chanel