Home Premier Designers Chanel

Two fall reds arrived...one's a stunner, the other a dud!

POST A REPLY

Aug 15, 2013, 5:54pm   #1
Have been wanting to add a red to my collection. Finally took the plunge after seeing a reveal of the first, but took me a while to pull the trigger because it's out of my comfort zone.

Then the next day received a picture of the second and fell in love with the color too. Couldn't decide, so got it as well!

However the second one turned out to be three years old!!!! It's not in the best condition, so I'm going to have to send that one back!
Aug 15, 2013, 5:56pm   #2
Always exciting to get packages!
Attached Images

Aug 15, 2013, 5:57pm   #3
♥ Lambskin Lover ♥
Oh yay, a RED reveal!
Aug 15, 2013, 5:57pm   #4
The store ran out of the right box so this is a big one!
Attached Images

Aug 15, 2013, 5:58pm   #5
Opening...
Attached Images

Aug 15, 2013, 5:59pm   #6
Presenting...drumroll...
Attached Images

Aug 15, 2013, 6:00pm   #7
Dark red patent timeless CC flap in medium
Attached Images

Aug 15, 2013, 6:02pm   #8
♥ Lambskin Lover ♥
Originally Posted by poohbag
Dark red patent timeless CC flap in medium
WOW! Stunning RED! I love this bag, and it will fit into your Chanel "family" quite well. Congrats!!!
Aug 15, 2013, 6:03pm   #9
I was not sure if patent is for me and I read about how patent cannot be refurbished. However once I saw it and tried it on, I fell in love!
Attached Images

Aug 15, 2013, 6:07pm   #10
Now just a picture of the dud. The color is a gorgeous darker red and I actually prefer the reissue to the CC flap. Unfortunately this bag is a leftover from 10A which I was not told about and showing unacceptable signs of wear! So sadly I'm returning this. Can't imagine anyone willing to pay a 2013 price for a 2010 bag that looks used!
Attached Images

Aug 15, 2013, 6:10pm   #11
I was horrified when I saw the scratches, discolorations, hardware oxidation, and dust in the back pocket!
Attached Images

Aug 15, 2013, 6:11pm   #12
Congrats on the red flap!!! It's stunning!!! That's nuts that they are trying to sell you a bag from 2010 at 2013 pricing!! And it looks worn and tried?!? No thank you!!! But lovely color addition to ur family!!
Aug 15, 2013, 6:12pm   #13
So here's a little family pic of my four timeless CC flaps. Did not plan it ahead but I'm really happy with the variety of size, color, leather, and hardware I end up having! Thanks for letting me share!
Attached Images

Aug 15, 2013, 6:13pm   #14
♥ Lambskin Lover ♥
Originally Posted by poohbag
I was horrified when I saw the scratches, discolorations, hardware oxidation, and dust in the back pocket!
So sorry your reissue arrived like this :( but so happy your classic flap is so stunning. Hopefully you will find a beautiful red reissue soon!
Aug 15, 2013, 6:18pm   #15
a
Oh poohbag, I was waiting for your reveal. It's absolutely stunning! I may have to keep mine after all!
Many congrats!!!!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Chanel