Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

The GST Club

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Aug 18, 2012, 8:44am   #2851
w
white_dolp
Member
Originally Posted by hippo@alice
I have the same question for the 12A red gst. Thanks so much for the useful info, white_dolp.
Originally Posted by Godzila
White_dolp, thanks for ur respond. I think I will go ahead getting the 12A red gst. Thanks again.
Welcome gals, let's be bag twins
Aug 18, 2012, 10:39am   #2852
fashiontattle's Avatar
fashiontattle
Member
Originally Posted by Godzila
Hi, ladies. May I know if the leather of the 12A red gst is the same as the 12A red caviar jumbo? I love this red but I am afraid that the leather on the gst may have the same issues like too soft/have creases and have white spots over the bag.

Any input will be deeply appreciated. :)
No they leather isn't too soft.. I have no creases or white spots on my GST at all anywhere
Aug 23, 2012, 10:55pm   #2853
missyb's Avatar
missyb
Member
Grey GST shw A12 from Saks

Name:  image-2927164758.jpg
Views: 2349
Size:  476.1 KB



Name:  image-246939229.jpg
Views: 2033
Size:  510.1 KB



Name:  image-1628988422.jpg
Views: 1994
Size:  456.3 KB
Aug 23, 2012, 11:20pm   #2854
w
willeyi
Member
Originally Posted by missyb
Grey GST shw A12 from Saks
Gorgeous bag! Congrats.
Aug 23, 2012, 11:56pm   #2855
kikay1024's Avatar
kikay1024
Member
Originally Posted by gbscia
We both have the same color. I was torn between this one and the red GST but I I find the red so loud that is why I opted to settle with this nice, neutral color. It's much more nice IRL.
Aug 24, 2012, 12:35am   #2856
p
peak_wei88
Member
Hey dear,
Is anyone know that the shade of the GST 12A red is it same as the Reissue flap 12A red?
Both has the same shade of red>?
Aug 24, 2012, 12:44am   #2857
Ladyzee16's Avatar
Ladyzee16
Member
I'm in the process of doing my investigation of the Chanel GST and their current prices..(I have been hearing about their fluctuating prices and only had access to prices from last year)..Well, I took it upon myself to go to Chanel myself and finding out...The Chanel GST is currently $2,900.USD...The SA informed me that they currently do not carry the PST...however they may get them back in stock for the holiday season...the Chanel flap bags START at $4,700USD....Hopefully I will be purchasing the GST in the very near future...I like to be very sure of what I'm going to the store to purchase before I go so I'm sure Im getting what I really want..hopefully!!!...lol..(hopefully my investigation is of some help to someone BESIDES me!!!...lol)
Aug 24, 2012, 3:50am   #2858
Orchidlady's Avatar
Orchidlady
Member
Originally Posted by Ladyzee16
I'm in the process of doing my investigation of the Chanel GST and their current prices..(I have been hearing about their fluctuating prices and only had access to prices from last year)..Well, I took it upon myself to go to Chanel myself and finding out...The Chanel GST is currently $2,900.USD...The SA informed me that they currently do not carry the PST...however they may get them back in stock for the holiday season...the Chanel flap bags START at $4,700USD....Hopefully I will be purchasing the GST in the very near future...I like to be very sure of what I'm going to the store to purchase before I go so I'm sure Im getting what I really want..hopefully!!!...lol..(hopefully my investigation is of some help to someone BESIDES me!!!...lol)
If you're looking for a PST. Neiman in Fashion Valley SD has a beige clair with GHW available for $2000. Ask for Ashley and let her know Tawnee referred you. She will be able to help you. If you want to text or call her personally, pls PM me. Nordie at Fashion also has the large PST version in 12A grey and red for sale.

On second note, just got an alert from UPS. The grey GST is heading to my work in 12 hours. Yay!!!! One day shipping, I just love Bloomies :)))
Aug 24, 2012, 11:04am   #2859
Ladyzee16's Avatar
Ladyzee16
Member
Okay...can someone please enlighten me....what is GHW????....what is the difference between a 12 and a 12a????...I want to be as Chanel literate as possible when I go and get my babies!!!...thanks in advance!!!
Aug 24, 2012, 11:43am   #2860
missyb's Avatar
missyb
Member
Originally Posted by Ladyzee16
Okay...can someone please enlighten me....what is GHW????....what is the difference between a 12 and a 12a????...I want to be as Chanel literate as possible when I go and get my babies!!!...thanks in advance!!!
GHW means gold hardware and SHW is silver hardware. 12a is fall/autumn
Aug 24, 2012, 12:08pm   #2861
pinkpol15h's Avatar
pinkpol15h
l'espritdel'escalier
Originally Posted by missyb
Grey GST shw A12 from Saks
Yummmmy love this!
Aug 24, 2012, 1:03pm   #2862
missyb's Avatar
missyb
Member
Originally Posted by pinkpol15h

Yummmmy love this!
Thank you:)
Aug 24, 2012, 4:12pm   #2863
D
Dbtwins
Member
Originally Posted by kikay1024
We both have the same color. I was torn between this one and the red GST but I I find the red so loud that is why I opted to settle with this nice, neutral color. It's much more nice IRL.
I got the gray too last weekend - but I need to exchange it since the box is all dent and it didn't come with a care card. I called the store and they said I would have to do a full on exchange. This is my first chanel bag so i want evry little detail perfect. I'm soooo excited to use it already!
Aug 25, 2012, 12:30am   #2864
w
willeyi
Member
Originally Posted by Dbtwins

I got the gray too last weekend - but I need to exchange it since the box is all dent and it didn't come with a care card. I called the store and they said I would have to do a full on exchange. This is my first chanel bag so i want evry little detail perfect. I'm soooo excited to use it already!
Congrats on your first Chanel! I assume your bag will be brand new, so don't forget to take off the little plastic protectors on the metal rings. My friend recently bought a GST, her first also, and she didn't realize there were plastic covers until I told her they are still on! So just FYI to check. They are similar to the plastic protective covers over the two zippers.

Congrats again!
Aug 26, 2012, 8:57am   #2865
I
IlvoeParis
Member
No one the new A12 red GST ?
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools