Home Premier Designers Chanel

So Sad! Please Help Chanel Cadets!

POST A REPLY

Jun 27, 2012, 6:47am   #16
P
Originally Posted by sunflower5
sorry to hear about your experiences, but glad they worked out! i can definitely refer her to this website with links and photos. i really hope that puts her mind at ease.

Hi Sunflower5, I think empathizing with the customer and showing that you sell only genuine, authentic designer items really helps. I usually am brutally honest with my buyers and tell them that I understand their angst about buying on eBay and assure them that I would never sell them a fake bag....

Good Luck and let us know what happens....
Jun 27, 2012, 7:06am   #17
From what I see here, this buyer of yours is a scammer, maybe a pro at that. She's slowly leading you to offer her a refund. Don't do anything rash. Hold on to your original receipts, all the email, be steadfast on your stand regarding authenticity and keep Paypal regularly updated. Hope everything works out in your favor! GL!
Jun 27, 2012, 7:13am   #18
Originally Posted by Serrazane
From what I see here, this buyer of yours is a scammer, maybe a pro at that. She's slowly leading you to offer her a refund. Don't do anything rash. Hold on to your original receipts, all the email, be steadfast on your stand regarding authenticity and keep Paypal regularly updated. Hope everything works out in your favor! GL!
thanks, serrazane for your help. have you seen scams like this before? do you think her intention is to get me to offer a refund then ship a fake package?
Jun 27, 2012, 7:36am   #19
thanks, serrazane for your help. have you seen scams like this before? do you think her intention is to get me to offer a refund then ship a fake package?
I have not seen such scams before but am pretty sure there are. You can go to the eBay subforum threads on tPf to search. As to your second question, those are the exact vibes I'm getting from this buyer. She gives me the creeps lol.
Jun 27, 2012, 8:21am   #20
a
Sigh there are so many spammers on eBay now.
Jun 27, 2012, 9:04am   #21
Flap Happy
thanks for your note. it's good to hear that the burden of proof is with the customer. i called PayPal just now and they said the same
^^ That's awesome news! So glad to hear.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Chanel