Home > >

SHHHHHHhhHHH! We wont tell anyone about your non-Chanel indulgences!!!

POST A REPLY

Mar 16, 2010, 8:14pm   #31
k
karolinec1
Minal - LOVE all the ruffles!!!
Mar 16, 2010, 8:31pm   #32
kobe939
Here is my first toy watch, absolutely love it, so light!
Attached Images

Mar 16, 2010, 9:17pm   #33
pilatesworks
aka : Leslie
Great choice Kobe, I love the detail on the face.....very pretty and perfect for Spring!
Mar 16, 2010, 9:26pm   #34
kobe939
Thanks Leslie! I love your dress as well! You are like Minal, wear everything so beautifully!

BTW, love your jumbo too, it's so structured, LOVE IT!!!
Mar 17, 2010, 12:45am   #35
PANda_USC
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
allbrandspls, lovely necklace!

kobe, adorable watch!
Mar 17, 2010, 2:23am   #36
Cari284
pls5, congratulations on you new coat! I would love to see modeling pictures

allbrandspls, such a cute necklace and the jacket is absolutely stunning as well! Congrats!

kobe939, congratulations! I think the Toy watches are so much fun!
Mar 17, 2010, 6:02am   #37
allbrandspls
thanks leslie,cari284, and panda_USC....it's a shame about your red jumbo, hopefully you can get it cleaned professional.
Mar 17, 2010, 5:07pm   #38
PANda_USC
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
brand new Herve Leger dress in China Blue. For those whole like HL, it's running a bit bigger this season...and I apologize for the frizzy hair and bra peeking out, >_<
Attached Images

Mar 17, 2010, 5:10pm   #39
p
pls5
thanks all! too shy for modeling i think... but love the shares here. that watch is great. and this hl dress is tdf! great on you! (not like you need it any "bigger"
Mar 17, 2010, 5:13pm   #40
fieryfashionist
aka Minal :)
W, you're silly , you always look put together and chic!

Hi Leslie! Aww, thank you! Haha, if I had your arms, you bet your fine a$$ I would be strutting down the street in all types of sleeveless tanks/dresses. etc.! They (my arms) are beyond repair, sadly (and no amount of tricep pressdowns, skull crushers, dips or anything helps them de-flabbify, ugh). :(

karoline - Thank you!

kobe - Your Toy watch is so cute... I love it!! Perfect spring/summer watch! Also, you're too sweet, thank you for making me !

G
, that shade of blue is SO pretty and of course, you look smokin' in ANYTHING HL!!
Mar 17, 2010, 5:21pm   #41
fieryfashionist
Forgot to post this DVF dress I bought the other day (NM exclusive ). I just love the amazingly vibrant shade of teal (the picture isn't the best representation of the color!), the fabrication (cotton but looks like silk) and the simple style that can be both dressed up and dressed down!
Mar 17, 2010, 5:54pm   #42
p
pls5
Oooooo that's a super cute dress/- I want one!!!
Mar 17, 2010, 6:18pm   #43
fieryfashionist
^Thank you! I love DVF!
Mar 17, 2010, 6:49pm   #44
PANda_USC
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
allbrandspls, oyy..the lambskin is actually torn...I don't think any cleaning or conditioner could fix it..

pls5, thank you!! It's actually a bit loose in the tummy/chest/torso area. Darn them and their inconsistent sizing!

Minal, haha, you're too kind dear! And I love that peacock blue! It's so richhhhhhhhhh and lovely on you, ^_^
Mar 18, 2010, 6:07am   #45
Cari284
Panda, ahhh I love love love that HL on you, you look absolutely gorgeous in it Congratulations! I can't wait to see it "in action"!

Minal, that teal blue dress looks great on you! That will be a gorgeous summer dress
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >