Home Premier Designers Chanel

Reveal 12A Chevron Flap

POST A REPLY

Aug 24, 2012, 2:37pm   #61
CC x DY
Thanks for the interior pics!! I love how much it can fit in addition to your long wallet.
Originally Posted by rae630
Thank you for all the kind comments! I'm excited to see others with this bag. Here are pictures of what I carry in it. Hello kitty moustache case is my phone case (i took these pix with my iPhone.)
Aug 25, 2012, 1:18am   #62
Originally Posted by oblivion
It can hold a lot! Your wristlet is so cute..

Just wondering if your flap forms any crease when it's carried.
I can see it making a crease if I try to stuff the bag with too much.
Aug 25, 2012, 9:08pm   #63
o

I can see it making a crease if I try to stuff the bag with too much.
Thanks. I was afraid of that as I have another seasonal flap in soft calfskin that forms a crease too.
Aug 26, 2012, 6:11am   #64
b
Congrats.
Aug 26, 2012, 7:33am   #65
P
Lovely! She's a keeper!
Aug 26, 2012, 7:36am   #66
L
Its beautiful, very classy!
Sep 6, 2012, 11:58am   #67
When I saw this bag on the "authentic finds" thread I just new I had to have it. I quickly called my SA and purchased it. It is lambskin. The interior of the body of the bag is cloth. I'm super excited because this one in particular is made in france. All my other Chanel bags are made in Italy. It is super lightweight and super roomy!!! I am 5'1-5'2 in height. When I use it with the strap long, the bag hits me at the hip bone. The strap isn't long enough for crossbody, at least for me. I've included pix with my WOC for reference. Oh, and I picked up some pearly earrings. Heehee
I love this bag. I'm thinking of getting this but I was wondering if it scratches easily and if it's high maintenance? Thanks.
Sep 6, 2012, 12:38pm   #68
l
Account Deactivated
Sorry for the delay on mod pix. And so sorry for how I look. I just got home from work so I'm still in scrubs. Anyways, I'm almost 5'2 and a but chubby.
Congrats Looks great on you! Gorgeous piece, and very classic! I have been eyeing a chevron for a while but wanted to start with classic flaps. I also prefer leather lining but may just go for one! Will this be too short for crossbody? I am about 5 feet. TIA
Aug 16, 2014, 6:58pm   #69
d
saw this beautiful chevron bag here and hope that they will make one with caviar someday in the future
Aug 16, 2014, 7:52pm   #70
Oooo is this part of this season?!?! I haven't seen it in stores yet but I want to try it on!!!
Aug 16, 2014, 8:27pm   #71
♥ Lambskin Lover ♥
Originally Posted by annilynedr
Oooo is this part of this season?!?! I haven't seen it in stores yet but I want to try it on!!!
This thread is 2 years old.
Aug 21, 2014, 12:12am   #72
Originally Posted by tutushopper
This thread is 2 years old.

Just for reference, I spotted this at Chanel 2 hrs ago... Also comes in black, maroon and grey!😁

Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1408597931.765470.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  614.9 KB
Aug 21, 2014, 1:35am   #73
Derp didn't see that the thread is 2 years old.
Aug 21, 2014, 7:17am   #74
Originally Posted by Dee.
Derp didn't see that the thread is 2 years old.
Hi There - See my recent thread "Chevron Flap?" - pic of this season's chevron flap in black included... :-)
Aug 21, 2014, 9:27am   #75
E
Originally Posted by annilynedr
Just for reference, I spotted this at Chanel 2 hrs ago... Also comes in black, maroon and grey!😁

Attachment 2725550
I noticed that you're in Canada! Which Chanel did you see it at? I want my hands on it now haha!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Chanel