Home > >

The PST - Petit Shopping Tote - Thread

POST A REPLY

Jul 14, 2007, 4:23am   #61
bb10lue
Instagram: bb10lue
Both are gorgeous!! The black is very classy, the beige stands out more!!! So its really up to you!!!
Since I'm a bad enabler, GET BOTH!!!!!!!
Jul 14, 2007, 8:05am   #62
L
Lib
I prefer my purse hardware to blend with my jewelry. Since both the black and the beige are neutrals, why don't you choose the one that matches the color of your jewelry. BTW, do light color Chanels show wear quicker than dark colors?
Jul 14, 2007, 8:26am   #63
lovensparkle
babypink*kitten
Both are gorgeous really The beige can be worn all seasons which is great, also easier to dress up & down. The black looks more serious and would be great if you'll be using it for work & more during fall/winter.

Light-colored caviar is not hard to maintain, dirt can be wiped off easily.
Jul 14, 2007, 9:04am   #64
sphere99
Too Obsessed...
I am getting the black with silver, but do like the beige a lot, for a second one I would get the beige~!
Jul 14, 2007, 9:41am   #65
Michele
I think the beige/gold would be more formal and classy than the black/silver, which is a little more fun and classy. So, if you want a more formal/classy bag I would go for the beige PST. However, if you want a more fun and classy bag, I would go with the Black.
Jul 14, 2007, 10:13am   #66
iqaganda
has purse depression
I think a beige PST is better than a black PST.
Jul 14, 2007, 10:22am   #67
katie123
Originally Posted by Michele
I think the beige/gold would be more formal and classy than the black/silver, which is a little more fun and classy. So, if you want a more formal/classy bag I would go for the beige PST. However, if you want a more fun and classy bag, I would go with the Black.
Very good advice.
Jul 14, 2007, 10:57am   #68
nightshade
both are lovely, but personally i prefer the black and silver.
Jul 14, 2007, 5:11pm   #69
SympathyDuet
The black PST only comes in gold hardware (unless this is something brand new). The GST comes in gold and silver. Correct me someone if I am wrong. I did hear that PST would eventually come in silver h/w.
Jul 14, 2007, 5:32pm   #70
bisbee
Best Bubbie
Originally Posted by SympathyDuet
The black PST only comes in gold hardware (unless this is something brand new). The GST comes in gold and silver. Correct me someone if I am wrong. I did hear that PST would eventually come in silver h/w.
The black PST now comes with silver - it's new for Fall. I got it at Chanel in NYC.

I happen to love the black...I think it's more useful than the beige...but it's purely a matter of choice. Now I'm trying to stop myself from getting the expandable tote in brown...and I've only had my PST for a few weeks!

Let us know what you decide!
Jul 14, 2007, 6:30pm   #71
allbrandspls
I prefer black. I have a black on gold hardware.
Jul 15, 2007, 1:50am   #72
SympathyDuet
UGH!!!! I am so annoyed....I just bought a black PST about three weeks ago from 57th street NYC and my SA told me that they do not come in silver....only the GST comes in silver or gold. What the fudge? Don't get me wrong, I love the gold....I love the bag period ( I have other colors) But I really love silver on black. I can't believe I was given incorrect information from my SA. Time to get a new one.
Jul 15, 2007, 3:38am   #73
chanel-girl
Cartier Love
I prefer black bags since they go with everything but I do also like the beige with gold. I guess it depends upon what you would be using the bag for also. There is a pic in the reference library of a gorgeous beige gst and it does look amazing but I think that a black bag might get a little more use since in my opinion it goes with more then beige. But you really cant go wrong, both are gorgeous and will last forever!
Jul 15, 2007, 3:54am   #74
kuriso
animal lover <3
im currently drooling over the beige pst with gold h/w but thats because i have a black/gold hw GST...i think the black is more practical but gawd, the beige is soooo nice too! id say get both =P haha.
Jul 15, 2007, 2:06pm   #75
maro888
I want more bags...
I prefer the black too
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >