PST 21 18.75%
GST 54 48.21%
PTT 35 31.25%
Other - suggestion please! 2 1.79%
Voters: 112. You may not vote on this poll

POST A REPLY

Aug 11, 2009, 1:56am   #1
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
I really want a Chanel tote and I have these 3 options(all pre-owned) and not sure which one to get.

1. Chanel PST - price-wise, this is the most affordable one, but I wonder if this would be too small for my needs

2. Chanel GST - this is the most expensive one, but I like the big size. I'm only 5'0" so I wonder if this would be too big on me?

3. Chanel PTT - the price for this is in the middle and I like how this one has a zipper on top. With only ~$150 price difference with GST, I'm not sure which one is better.

Please help me choose!!! I wish they make a combination of these 3

Thanks all!
Aug 11, 2009, 4:26am   #2
~ Foxiness Overload
i vote for PST.. i dont have one but im 5'2 and i feel like the size would be perfect!
Aug 11, 2009, 7:59am   #3
i'm small like you (barely 5') and have the PTT. i think it's most practical. i like the zippered main compartment and the two open side pockets. i put my phone and other commonly used things in the side pockets, but my wallet and valuables are protected.
Aug 11, 2009, 8:01am   #4
I vote GST. I am 5'2" and LOVE it!! I would not trade it for anything else - EVER! I like a bigger bag esp. with 2 small kids, PST was too small and I did not like the single compartment with only a snap closure. GST has 3 seperate compartments that keep you totally organized and have a zip for valuables/wallet.
Not sure about the PTT, that one might be better if you are looking for a smaller bag.
Aug 11, 2009, 12:39pm   #5
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Thanks all!!

I'm more confused now. LOL. All 3 of you are giving me 3 different answers keep em' coming ladies. I'm planning to decide by this weekend
Aug 11, 2009, 12:54pm   #6
PST - cuz it's the cutest out of the 3
Aug 11, 2009, 1:00pm   #7
last time I checked the price of the PTT was the same as GST $2150 I think.
Aug 11, 2009, 1:01pm   #8
PST is really small. It doesn't hold much at all. Plus I find it looks off proportionally to me, and I'm 5'0. It's vertical, and looks too small for a tote and too big for a small bag. Does that make sense?

I had a PTT and sold it because I found it too deep and made my elbow stick out at a uncomfortable angle. I was so sad because it was actually the '07 red with bijou chain at a great price, but I couldn't keep it because it wasn't very comfortable.

I love the GST and have quite a few of them. It's very functional, easy to organize if you carry a lot. It's great for work and is also a nice mommy bag.
Aug 11, 2009, 1:18pm   #9
c
PTT...the pst is cute but does not hold much and does not zip (snaps shut) and the GST is beautiful but is very heavy and slips off the shoulder. I have had all of them and I love the PTT the most. JMO.
Aug 11, 2009, 1:25pm   #10
LVChanelVegasSunnies
Hands down, the PTT!
Aug 11, 2009, 1:40pm   #11
a
Im debating between the ptt and the gst , so thanks for this thread!
Aug 11, 2009, 1:45pm   #12
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
How about outdoor-ligne tote? Anyone has one? Comments?
Aug 11, 2009, 2:22pm   #13
I absolutely love my GST and would not trade it for the world. I love the room and the functionality of the bag. I often put my black WOC inside of it and it carries me from day to evening events. I use this bag practically everyday.

Miche
Aug 11, 2009, 3:48pm   #14
Oops, I voted PST, but actually meant PTT. <3 the zipper on top.
Personally I think the GST looks a bit big expecially on a petite person. Sometimes too big of a bag on someone reminds me of diaper bags JMHO.
How much stuff do you need to carry around ?
Aug 11, 2009, 4:00pm   #15
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
luvchnl - I always carry wallet, card case, keycase, sunglasses, makeup bag, cellphones. that's just the minimum, I might carry more, depending where I go

Does anyone know if PTT = Outdoor tote?
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Chanel