wow, everyone has a great collection
Nov 10, 2006, 7:36pm   #107
n
narowang
So beautiful *sigh*
Nov 10, 2006, 8:41pm   #108
addisonshopper
Where your BOSS at ?
where did you get the cap ? and how much was it i love it !!!!
i love it... I gotta have it.. someone pick me up one if you find it !!!!
Nov 11, 2006, 1:50am   #109
dbt
Tina
hi, i ordered the caps from ny. bev hills, chicago didn't have them. maybe if u call u can get ur hands on one! good luck! it's super cute. the only problem is it's a little small, but I DON'T CARE! LOL!
Nov 11, 2006, 1:52am   #110
dbt
Tina
i forgot to answer ur question about the price of the cap...I think the cap was $425. it was around there. no more than $450. IT'S BEST FOR SMALL HEADS! I WISH I COULD MAKE MY HEAD SMALLER! UGH!
Nov 11, 2006, 4:22am   #111
asl_bebes
Love looking at everyone's collections ... absolutely beautiful!
Nov 11, 2006, 4:41am   #112
SonyaPhi
Originally Posted by dbt
to di0rwh0re33!! lol! all of my friends wish they were my same shoe size! they come over and squeeze their feet into my shoes and say "look! they fit". i'm a size 6, most of my friends are size 8-9!! funny!

my fave shoes are my cambons. i had to get all colors and you know what? I USE THEM ALL! as a matter of fact, i had to get repeats of the black, white and brown because i beat them up so much!

but the ones i use the most are my chanel flip flops. they came out around '04 and i got 3 pairs right away. best thing i ever did, cuase i live in them. i like them because they are an unexpected luxury. at first glance, they appear to be just flip flops, but upon further inspection, they are CHANEL.

i'll take a pic of them. I LOVE THEM. basic, simple, practical and CHANEL! (the little marks on the flip flops are from my puppies when they were teething)

oh! and i am also including a great chanel cap i got this year. i got two of them and sold one on ebay for a steal, of course it was purchased right away! the hat is cute!!!
I have those same flip flops!!!
Nov 11, 2006, 9:14am   #113
addisonshopper
Where your BOSS at ?
ok here go my sunnies.... one pair in the car
Attached Images

Nov 11, 2006, 9:17am   #114
addisonshopper
Where your BOSS at ?
some more sunnies
Attached Images

Nov 11, 2006, 11:08am   #115
addisonshopper
Where your BOSS at ?
ok its been rough this morning trying to do this... forgive the small pics... but I am using my daughters camera phone.. pics arent tht bad...
here go my prescriptions... as you see i love that one pair.. I bought 2 just in case... i love them.
Attached Images

Nov 11, 2006, 11:09am   #116
addisonshopper
Where your BOSS at ?
ok here are a few of my fav accessories... i posted these before in the acces thread
Attached Images

Nov 11, 2006, 11:13am   #117
addisonshopper
Where your BOSS at ?
ok ... these tennis shoes i have had for about 4 years and i refuse to get rid of them- they are the mst comfortale shoes in the world.. in NM one day a SA had a pair on and she told me she bought 2 pair...
also these boots are so comfy and sexy.. I love them.. i wear just them for the BF ...lol he loves them..
I have a closet full of sandals...
to many to photo with this camera phone...
when i get my new digital camera- which should be soon.. i will post themm..
but i will post my fav.'s
Attached Images

Nov 11, 2006, 12:12pm   #118
addisonshopper
Where your BOSS at ?
ok here are some of my fav shoes/sandals
Attached Images

Nov 11, 2006, 12:14pm   #119
addisonshopper
Where your BOSS at ?
and some more
Attached Images

Nov 11, 2006, 12:16pm   #120
addisonshopper
Where your BOSS at ?
and then these..
the lil plastic cc's are what was haning from the shoesl... one broke off and i lost at myrtle beach-- and this one i found in the box....wish i could some more to attach..
i have been looking for a bag for some time to go with the clear flip flops and that naked bag will do just perfect for me...
Last edited Nov 11, 2006 at 12:21pm. Reason: forgot attachments
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >