Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Perfect Edge Flap

POST A REPLY

Jul 18, 2012, 4:56am   #1
ipekkeles
lil' miss shop-a-lot
Just saw the photos yodaling1 posted on the Authentic Finds thread and the bag looks really pretty! Kind of a more structured 3-bag with kind of a Boy bag chain.

Searching through the thread i found another post by yodaling1 again on the Authentic Finds thread and according to that post, this flap comes in two sizes.

Perfect Edge flap bag
A67244 Y07448 calf
Size: Medium
$3700

Perfect Edge flap bag
A69863 Y07748 calf
Size: Small
$3300
(above info is from yodaling1's Authentic Finds thred post)

The prices seem ok to me, considering this is a seasonal piece and classics are getting really expensive.

(above photo is from yodaling1's Authentic Finds thred post)

I'm really intrigued! I wonder how the small one compares to M/L...

I think this bag might be my first proper Chanel bag, apart from WOC...

What do you all think about the Perfect Edge Flap?
Last edited Jul 18, 2012 at 5:14am.
Jul 18, 2012, 5:20am   #2
iloveaaa
Looks a little like the pondichery and shiva style combined for the chains. except that it's more structured and "classic quilted looking". Nice
Jul 18, 2012, 7:57am   #3
ipekkeles
lil' miss shop-a-lot
Originally Posted by iloveaaa
Looks a little like the pondichery and shiva style combined for the chains. except that it's more structured and "classic quilted looking". Nice
I agree, the chain looks like the Pondichery-Shiva mix. I like the thickness and the antique looking color. I also like that it is more structured than a 3 bag. I hope someone does a reveal of it soon or i hope i can see one irl when i'm in US in August.
Jul 18, 2012, 8:04am   #4
3Jems
I'm loving the look of this flap. Also thinking of getting a flap bag (don't own any yet), but the prices for the classics is way out. Feel this bag might make a great alternative. Hopefully I'll be able to get this at my local boutique.
Jul 18, 2012, 8:58am   #5
laarny
Hope to see it IRL as well! Love how it looks. Hope they have it in shw.
Jul 18, 2012, 9:52am   #6
Hoqt
Im in <3 with Chanel
I love the style but Im afraid of Lambskin. I dont work well with them.
Jul 18, 2012, 9:57am   #7
*schmoo*
It's calfskin not lamb. It looks like a pretty durable bag.
Jul 18, 2012, 10:33am   #8
Hoqt
Im in <3 with Chanel
Well, I can't tell by the picture. It looks lamb to me.

Lovely bag. Bag looks bigger than a mini.
Jul 18, 2012, 10:41am   #9
babyontheway
I think this is a great alternative to the CF- the price is pretty good.... and I love the chain handles (wonder what other colors it will come in)
Jul 18, 2012, 10:48am   #10
bluekit
CC x DY
I agree with BOTW, it looks like a good alternative to a classic flap bag. I'm also interested in seeing the tote version as well. It also comes in burgundy with antique ghw.
Jul 18, 2012, 1:12pm   #11
ipekkeles
lil' miss shop-a-lot
Originally Posted by bluekit
I agree with BOTW, it looks like a good alternative to a classic flap bag. I'm also interested in seeing the tote version as well. It also comes in burgundy with antique ghw.
I think it also comes in a navy. In one of yodaling1's posts that i linked above, one of the colors is listed as navy.
Jul 18, 2012, 2:49pm   #12
*schmoo*
I love the tote! I would've gotten that had I not already gotten another tote
Jul 18, 2012, 6:17pm   #13
LetsShopBags
I saw this irl in the small size. I thought it looked nice and a mix of the boy and classic in one. I saw the black one and it was similar to the m/l in size (but a wider i think - cant remember) much more room inside. It's more practical than the m/l. It can fit a long wallet and a LV zippy wallet with some room left (could probably still fit keys, iPhone and lippy). If u used a smaller wallet then even more room. It has has a small pocket in the front of the main compartment and a smaller one behind the main compartment.

Good everyday bag IMO. Other colors are burgundy and khaki that I know of.
Jul 18, 2012, 6:21pm   #14
LetsShopBags
Here's a pic of the small black. The SA said it was calfskin. I like the smoothness of the calfskin.
Attached Images

Jul 19, 2012, 3:13pm   #15
ipekkeles
lil' miss shop-a-lot
Originally Posted by LetsShopBags
Here's a pic of the small black. The SA said it was calfskin. I like the smoothness of the calfskin.
Thank you very much for the info. The burgundy sounds really nice too.

How long is the shoulder chain? I wondering if one can wear it crossbody.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >