Home > >

Over 8 Months in the Making: A True Classic Reveal

POST A REPLY

Feb 25, 2014, 8:34pm   #1
nycmamaofone
I am thrilled to share with you my new love, the 226 black reissue with ghw.

My journey back to Chanel started last year, when I bought my black classic jumbo (I had two other Chanel bags back then, but I hadn't purchased a Chanel bag in 9 years!). I had been rigorously researching about it, discovered TPF, and was well on my way to learning more and purchasing a few more bags. I must admit that I didn't love the reissue at first, but after seeing so many gorgeous reveals and hearing about many TPF members' love for the reissue, I too fell in love. I thought it was a passing phase, but my love for the reissue only grew stronger over the months.

Although I really struggled between this and the Lady Dior (some of you may remember that previous thread), I am so glad I decided on the reissue. My SA at 57th Street even showed me three different ones, and this one was destined to be mine. It had the perfect amount of distressing, right shape, and shiny hardware.

Without further ado, my gorgeous new baby:
Attached Images

Feb 25, 2014, 8:46pm   #2
MsLVinDC
Congrats!!! Great bag!!
Feb 25, 2014, 8:50pm   #3
needlv
gorgeous reissue! congrats!
Feb 25, 2014, 8:57pm   #4
B
Bagaholic1007
Bags are fun!
Congrats! It's gorgeous!
Feb 25, 2014, 8:57pm   #5
Mayak
It's very beautiful! Congratulations!!
Feb 25, 2014, 8:59pm   #6
Cuteandcouture
Gorgeous!!! Congrats!!! The quintessential classic item!!
Feb 25, 2014, 9:50pm   #7
Designerhbgirl
Originally Posted by nycmamaofone

My journey back to Chanel started last year, when I bought my black classic jumbo (I had two other Chanel bags back then, but I hadn't purchased a Chanel bag in 9 years!). I had been rigorously researching about it, discovered TPF, and was well on my way to learning more and purchasing a few more bags. I must admit that I didn't love the reissue at first, but after seeing so many gorgeous reveals and hearing about many TPF members' love for the reissue, I too fell in love. I thought it was a passing phase, but my love for the reissue only grew stronger over the months.

Although I really struggled between this and the Lady Dior (some of you may remember that previous thread), I am so glad I decided on the reissue. My SA at 57th Street even showed me three different ones, and this one was destined to be mine. It had the perfect amount of distressing, right shape, and shiny hardware.

Absolutely beautiful! Enjoy it : )
Feb 25, 2014, 9:57pm   #8
T
Triple
Beautiful! Congrats
Feb 25, 2014, 10:23pm   #9
calflu
Congrats! I love my reissue too!
Feb 25, 2014, 10:27pm   #10
h
halunfishie
Congrats on your reissue, it's gorgeous!
Feb 25, 2014, 10:29pm   #11
l
lollie_830
gorgeous! a true classic indeed!
Feb 25, 2014, 10:31pm   #12
i
impulsive
Congratulations on an awesome bag!!
Feb 25, 2014, 10:32pm   #13
tiffany_
xoxo
Congratulations. I have the exact same piece and it's probably one of my favorites. It's the leather and color and hardware that makes it feel extra classy.

I hope you enjoy it in good health!
Feb 25, 2014, 10:45pm   #14
l
leeney84
Congrats! Wonderful choice :)
Feb 25, 2014, 10:49pm   #15
tutushopper
♥ Lambskin Lover ♥
Originally Posted by nycmamaofone

Stunningly gorgeous 2.55 with ghw! You have to be over the moon happy! It's so lovely; congrats!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >