Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

New purchases from flagship store but in 2 minds now

POST A REPLY

May 25, 2012, 6:14pm   #16
Chloe_c
Originally Posted by Chi town Chanel
Great buys! I can understand how you feel about the clutch. Yes, it is more likely to get dirty than an all black one. However, does the black version also have a black bow? If so, you won't get the entire effect of the bow if you switch to black. The contrast of the black bow against the beige clutch is what "makes" the bag. It is what gives it that wow factor. If the black clutch is all black (including bow), then I wouldn't exchange it. Yes, this color will be harder to maintain, but it looks completely amazing. I really love it. Haven't seen it before? Such a special piece!
Thank you Chi town Chanel! Yeah, the black one has the black bow, that's why I picked this one. The colour contrast here is really pretty. The bow and colour combination is just so Chanel! So hard to resist!
May 25, 2012, 7:23pm   #17
j
joansie
great bracelet! stunning clutch! i've never seen this ~ just lovely!
May 25, 2012, 8:46pm   #18
iheartschanel
chanel ~♥
Originally Posted by Chloe_c
My first costume jewellery
How much does it cost?
May 25, 2012, 9:01pm   #19
L
LamborghiniGirl
Thank you Chi town Chanel! Yeah, the black one has the black bow, that's why I picked this one. The colour contrast here is really pretty. The bow and colour combination is just so Chanel! So hard to resist!
that's tough... the blush tone of the nude is amazing! and like you said, the combo is very chanel it may be more likely to get dirty with heavy use-- but then again, how intensely will you use the clutch? just dinners out? if so i doubt you will have issues.

also-- can you comment on the bracelet fitment? i was eager about the similar style that was 3 stacking bangles (same theme) but they were enormous on me, and i don't have a abnormally small wrist. is this one large on you too? or does it fit comfortably? maybe this style would be better for me too!!
May 25, 2012, 9:01pm   #20
w
willeyi
Love love love the clutch! Keep it. It is unique and pops! The black will not have the same effect.

I wouldn't worry about dirt. I have white, pink, and yellow bags and they are fine.

Love the bag! Wow!
May 25, 2012, 9:19pm   #21
mable72
Wow. Great pieces. I love both the bracelet and the clutch.
May 25, 2012, 9:51pm   #22
porsche09
Love them both, Congrats
May 25, 2012, 9:55pm   #23
gnourtmat
omggggg im in love!!!!
May 25, 2012, 10:01pm   #24
princessinpink
Love the clutch, nice bracelet too! Congrats
May 25, 2012, 10:04pm   #25
styleofrose
MeL
Gorgeous bracelet and clutch. I especially love the clutch with the colour contrast. As willeyi has mentioned, it might not catch as much attention if it was all black and not as versatile. Good luck in your final decision :)
May 25, 2012, 10:28pm   #26
cdinh87
That clutch is super cute!
May 25, 2012, 11:46pm   #27
gwapa88
That clutch is too gorgeous to let go! I love it. How much did it cost if you don't mind?
May 26, 2012, 12:04am   #28
t
tashy_y
the bracelet is awsome.. will you post a modling pic?? how much does it cost you (if you dont mind me asking)... as for the clutch.. it is so speical.. i wont exchange it for the black.. as I bet it wont stand out as much as the one you got right now.. ;-)
May 26, 2012, 12:16am   #29
Serrazane
This is the item I'm deliberating whether to keep...

A beautiful clutch, problem is it's in very delicate lambskin, feels more like nubuck. It's €1670, seems too lavish and high maintenance.
Should I change it for something else? It comes in all black as well, probably easier to maintain since stains and mark won't show that easily.

Pretty clutch! Have you tried waterproofing your lambskins? I use Collonil nanospray on my lambskin purses and it has helped to also keep stains away. No change to the texture and feel of the leather.
May 26, 2012, 12:24am   #30
Mummyjacq
It's such a pretty clutch. I would keep it, love the contrast of the black bow and the beige. It makes the bag stand out even more. It's definitely a bag you'll get lots of compliments on. Could I please ask how much you paid for it?
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >