Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

My new red rectangle mini

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Aug 18, 2012, 10:50pm   #31
*bubs's Avatar
*bubs
Member
Was it mentioned if it's removable? Like scrubbing it off without hurting the leather?
Aug 18, 2012, 11:10pm   #32
babypebblezz's Avatar
Thread Starter
babypebblezz
Member
Originally Posted by *bubs
Was it mentioned if it's removable? Like scrubbing it off without hurting the leather?

http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/pl...ts-408151.html

http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/li...-155286-4.html

I'm not sure if it's the same problem since there's no picture but it's a little reassuring that Chanel is not the only one with this issue.
Aug 19, 2012, 11:45am   #33
scorpiongirl's Avatar
scorpiongirl
Member
Originally Posted by babypebblezz
Couldn't wait til tomorrow. Will take more pix in the morning of those pesty spots.
Do you know what the chain length measures on the 2 hole vs 4 hole mini?
Aug 19, 2012, 1:10pm   #34
hunniesochic's Avatar
hunniesochic
Dream.A.Little.Dream
Lovely bag; congrats.
Aug 26, 2012, 1:00am   #35
8ubble6umpink's Avatar
8ubble6umpink
Member
How much was this bag?
Aug 26, 2012, 7:07am   #36
b
bjorn
Member
Love red..congrats.
Aug 26, 2012, 8:31am   #37
babypebblezz's Avatar
Thread Starter
babypebblezz
Member
Originally Posted by 8ubble6umpink
How much was this bag?
Its 2400 before taxes.
Aug 26, 2012, 8:52am   #38
I
IlvoeParis
Member
Love it
Aug 26, 2012, 9:52am   #39
balen.girl's Avatar
balen.girl
i.love.bags
Love your mini. Do you know is this mini from 12a act 1 or act 2 ? I checked my local boutique, they don't have it.. :'(
Aug 27, 2012, 10:31am   #40
ironic568's Avatar
ironic568
Member
Beautiful! Love the color The spots are not that noticable at all.
Aug 27, 2012, 11:43am   #41
babypebblezz's Avatar
Thread Starter
babypebblezz
Member
Originally Posted by balen.girl
Love your mini. Do you know is this mini from 12a act 1 or act 2 ? I checked my local boutique, they don't have it.. :'(
Thank you. I'm not sure what act it is but I know it's really hard to find. I was on the wait list for a few months. Call BG in NYC and go on the list. I'm still waiting for my square mini from there.
Aug 27, 2012, 11:48am   #42
lmchung's Avatar
lmchung
Member
Originally Posted by babypebblezz
Thank you. I'm not sure what act it is but I know it's really hard to find. I was on the wait list for a few months. Call BG in NYC and go on the list. I'm still waiting for my square mini from there.
Are you going to keep the bag? I got mine and it has the white spots too, I am debating if I should keep it.
Aug 27, 2012, 1:42pm   #43
babypebblezz's Avatar
Thread Starter
babypebblezz
Member
Originally Posted by lmchung
Are you going to keep the bag? I got mine and it has the white spots too, I am debating if I should keep it.
I will keep mines but will bring it in to have it refinish. I was looking through some pictures of the 12a red bags and noticed white dots on them too. I doubt I will ever receive one without those pesty dots. Did you take any pics of the white dots?
Aug 27, 2012, 4:21pm   #44
lmchung's Avatar
lmchung
Member
Originally Posted by babypebblezz
I will keep mines but will bring it in to have it refinish. I was looking through some pictures of the 12a red bags and noticed white dots on them too. I doubt I will ever receive one without those pesty dots. Did you take any pics of the white dots?
I contacted BG and she said I could return it or take it to be cleaned, but I am not sure if cleaning will help.

What is refinish??
Attached Images
 
Aug 27, 2012, 4:41pm   #45
babypebblezz's Avatar
Thread Starter
babypebblezz
Member
Originally Posted by lmchung
I contacted BG and she said I could return it or take it to be cleaned, but I am not sure if cleaning will help.

What is refinish??
I'm not sure what refinish is but another tpf member said that's what an SA said they will do for the bag. Your spots are really bad. I would definitely bring it back and see what they could do. Cleaning it will definitely not remove those spots. Are those spots in the front of the mini?
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools