Home > >

My New Navy Caviar Accessories!...A Classic Flap & Zip Wallet

POST A REPLY

Jan 2, 2012, 10:48pm   #1
cocosapphire
After many months of searching for a new navy caviar classic flap, I received a surprise call from one of my Chanel SAs that she had located a brand new (unopened, with its original wrapping), 2011A Navy Caviar Jumbo w/SHW!! It actually arrived before Christmas, but finally found time to post pics today (busy holiday season!). It is a beautiful deep blue and can be paired with most everything in my wardrobe!

The zip wallet is also from 2011A, and both are color code 93925

Thanks for visiting and allowing me to share! Cheers to a great New Year filled with peace and good health to all!
Attached Images

Jan 2, 2012, 10:53pm   #2
h
halunfishie
Congrats. The navy is beautiful, so deep & rich. I love it when the bag is untouched in its original wrapping too. Enjoy your new matching set!
Jan 2, 2012, 11:04pm   #3
b
blackquilt
Gorgeous!! Enjoy and thanks for sharing
Jan 2, 2012, 11:48pm   #4
yodaling1
The navy is very dark and dense. Love SAs that are able to find brand new untouched bag. Congratulations to you on both beautiful Chanels.
Jan 3, 2012, 12:36am   #5
gnourtmat
beautiful! congrats!
Jan 3, 2012, 12:43am   #6
EmmaPaige
Congratulations! Beautiful pieces!!
Jan 3, 2012, 1:30am   #7
0PinkBlush0
Gorgeous, Congrats!!! I've been looking for a wallet like yours. Can you tell me the style codes? Thanks!
Jan 3, 2012, 1:31am   #8
bluekit
CC x DY
Congratulations! I love anything navy. Gorgeous flap and wallet, cocosapphire.
Jan 3, 2012, 1:44am   #9
b
bjorn
Beautiful combo, congrats.
Jan 3, 2012, 1:49am   #10
*MJ*
Living the dream...
What a gorgeous pair!! Congrats!!
Jan 3, 2012, 1:59am   #11
bluetooth101
Amazing color. I love navy and this one looks perfect. Congrats on a beautiful pair!
Jan 3, 2012, 2:14am   #12
l
lwyrgrl
Love it! The navy in m/l with SHW is on my wishlist. Enjoy!
Jan 3, 2012, 8:27am   #13
cocosapphire
Originally Posted by halunfishie
Congrats. The navy is beautiful, so deep & rich. I love it when the bag is untouched in its original wrapping too. Enjoy your new matching set!
Originally Posted by blackquilt
Gorgeous!! Enjoy and thanks for sharing
Originally Posted by yodaling1
The navy is very dark and dense. Love SAs that are able to find brand new untouched bag. Congratulations to you on both beautiful Chanels.
Originally Posted by gnourtmat
beautiful! congrats!
^Greetings All,

And thanks for stopping by and providing such kind words! I had nearly given up hope of getting this gorgeous classic bag since I wasn't on the list and so many SAs said it would be nearly impossible to locate one that is brand new untouched. Certainly, you can probably imagine my excitement when I got the amazing news!!
Jan 3, 2012, 8:56am   #14
cocosapphire
Originally Posted by EmmaPaige
Congratulations! Beautiful pieces!!
Originally Posted by *MJ*
What a gorgeous pair!! Congrats!!
Originally Posted by 0PinkBlush0
Gorgeous, Congrats!!! I've been looking for a wallet like yours. Can you tell me the style codes? Thanks!
^Appreciate all of your warm compliments! It's my first time owning a matching wallet and handbag combo. The zip wallet fits so nicely in the jumbo, plus there's room for a slim cosmetic case, keys and iPhone!

0PinkBlush0 - - the wallet style code is A48982Y06500 We'd all love to see your new wallet purchase, too!
Jan 3, 2012, 9:12am   #15
P
PF2010
Originally Posted by cocosapphire
^Appreciate all of your warm compliments! It's my first time owning a matching wallet and handbag combo. The zip wallet fits so nicely in the jumbo, plus there's room for a slim cosmetic case, keys and iPhone!

0PinkBlush0 - - the wallet style code is A48982Y06500 We'd all love to see your new wallet purchase, too!
Congratulations! Such a nice combo. How do you think 11a navy and 12c navy differ? The reveals on here for both colors seem so similar.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >