POST A REPLY

Jul 12, 2012, 2:45pm   #31
b
bjorn
Cute...congrats.
Jul 12, 2012, 3:04pm   #32
pinkrubies
Originally Posted by LucyBeall
So cute! :) I'm getting one in Lambskin soon.
Congrats!
So excited for you LucyBeal! You'll love it!
Jul 12, 2012, 3:37pm   #33
sukiyaki
Congratulations!!! Is it suede like caviar leather ? There was mini square black caviar from 12p but the caviar is sueded. Thanks.
Jul 12, 2012, 4:17pm   #34
pinkrubies
Originally Posted by sukiyaki
Congratulations!!! Is it suede like caviar leather ? There was mini square black caviar from 12p but the caviar is sueded. Thanks.
Sukiyaki, thank you! Mine is not sueded? It's the pebbled calfskin leather. The leather still feels soft!
Jul 12, 2012, 4:53pm   #35
pinkrubies
If there are anyone interested, I just found out from Terri (SA) from Nordstrom in Nashville that they have only 1 more black caviar mini left w/silver hw. They are also expecting a burgandy lambskin mini, and a red caviar to be coming in any day now. You might want to put your name down if interested!
Jul 12, 2012, 5:47pm   #36
Hanae
Lovely I love it
Jul 13, 2012, 1:07am   #37
dinitegrity
Cultivating
congrats on the cutie~!!
Jul 13, 2012, 11:18am   #38
amag520
Nerdy Fashionista
Congrats this is such a lovely classic bag!! And it can be worn crossbody!! Something I discovered could not be done with my M/L in rigid caviar.

I spoke with my Saks SA and she put me on the list!! Saks will get the black with silver hardware for the fall I am being told.

How is it holding up?? Can you confirm it is more of a rigid caviar correct?
Also, may I ask how tall you are? I saw it hits on the hip kind of when worn crossbody so I'm trying to gauge where it would hit for me as I am 5'2" :)
Jul 13, 2012, 12:47pm   #39
Yanca
Congrats on your mini!!! So lovely!
Jul 13, 2012, 12:54pm   #40
phillj12
Adorable! Love the blk caviar with shw! I didn't think I liked the square but looks great on! Congrats!
Jul 13, 2012, 1:33pm   #41
x
xoxo1858
Very cute! I have been wanting one forever!! Does anyone know if it is coming in black with gold? I already have a woc black with silver and have been looking for this forever! Thanks
Jul 13, 2012, 8:13pm   #42
pinkrubies
Originally Posted by amag520
Congrats this is such a lovely classic bag!! And it can be worn crossbody!! Something I discovered could not be done with my M/L in rigid caviar.

I spoke with my Saks SA and she put me on the list!! Saks will get the black with silver hardware for the fall I am being told.

How is it holding up?? Can you confirm it is more of a rigid caviar correct?
Also, may I ask how tall you are? I saw it hits on the hip kind of when worn crossbody so I'm trying to gauge where it would hit for me as I am 5'2" :)
The bag is quite sturdy! I can really see this bag hold up many many years from now if you handle with care! I am 5'3" so it should be ok if you wear it crossbody.
Jul 13, 2012, 8:16pm   #43
pinkrubies
Originally Posted by xoxo1858
Very cute! I have been wanting one forever!! Does anyone know if it is coming in black with gold? I already have a woc black with silver and have been looking for this forever! Thanks
I heard from SA that the square minis just came back this year. I have only heard it in
SHW.
Jul 13, 2012, 8:21pm   #44
StarBrite310
Purse Fanatic!
My god, I have always wanted this bag. I adore it Congrats!

I'm thinking maybe I will get it in the red...
Jul 14, 2012, 3:39am   #45
pinkrubies
Originally Posted by StarBrite310
My god, I have always wanted this bag. I adore it Congrats!

I'm thinking maybe I will get it in the red...
Exciting! Nordstrom in Nashville will be getting one in any day now! Please remember to do a reveal!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >