Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

My 1st Chanel, Please Tell Me What You Think!

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Aug 15, 2013, 11:54am   #1
MDNA's Avatar
Thread Starter
MDNA
Member
Hello! This is my first Chanel! It's the XL Red (I don't know the exact name) GST! A gorgeous red. I got it preloved in like new condition. I love the size and it's surprising very light. I was a bit concerned with the handles because I've read that they won't stay on your shoulder.
All my bags are very slouchy so this is my first very structured bag. Will it lose its shape over time?
I also love the Celine Phantom In Tan. Should I keep my first Chanel or return it for the Celine? Please tell me what you think.
Attached Images
    
Aug 15, 2013, 11:54am   #2
MDNA's Avatar
Thread Starter
MDNA
Member
More pics!
Attached Images
  
Aug 15, 2013, 11:55am   #3
MDNA's Avatar
Thread Starter
MDNA
Member
Celine Phantom in Tan
Attached Images
 
Aug 15, 2013, 11:55am   #4
MDNA's Avatar
Thread Starter
MDNA
Member
Modeling shots!
Attached Images
  
Aug 15, 2013, 12:13pm   #5
newbie7's Avatar
newbie7
Member
It is an absolutely gorgeous RED GST and looks great on you! I would not exchange it for the Celine tote.
Aug 15, 2013, 12:15pm   #6
LVlvoe_bug's Avatar
LVlvoe_bug
Member
I really like it and I love the color...I would keep it! It looks great on you and looks great with the outfit you have on.....
Aug 15, 2013, 12:17pm   #7
MDNA's Avatar
Thread Starter
MDNA
Member
Thank you for your input!
Originally Posted by newbie7
It is an absolutely gorgeous RED GST and looks great on you! I would not exchange it for the Celine tote.
Aug 15, 2013, 12:17pm   #8
MDNA's Avatar
Thread Starter
MDNA
Member
You're sweet, thank you
Originally Posted by LVlvoe_bug
I really like it and I love the color...I would keep it! It looks great on you and looks great with the outfit you have on.....
Aug 15, 2013, 12:22pm   #9
c
catmomo
Member
congrats on your first chanel!
love the gst on you! it looks really good with your whole ensemble.
having said that, i also really like the phantom!
i think that the phantom and the gst are so different though, that maybe you could just get both? lol
i probably didn't help, but you can definitely rock the gst!
Aug 15, 2013, 12:31pm   #10
MDNA's Avatar
Thread Starter
MDNA
Member
You are right, they are totally different! If you can only keep one, which would you keep?
Originally Posted by catmomo
congrats on your first chanel!
love the gst on you! it looks really good with your whole ensemble.
having said that, i also really like the phantom!
i think that the phantom and the gst are so different though, that maybe you could just get both? lol
i probably didn't help, but you can definitely rock the gst!
Aug 15, 2013, 12:37pm   #11
LVlvoe_bug's Avatar
LVlvoe_bug
Member
Originally Posted by catmomo
congrats on your first chanel!
love the gst on you! it looks really good with your whole ensemble.
having said that, i also really like the phantom!
i think that the phantom and the gst are so different though, that maybe you could just get both? lol
i probably didn't help, but you can definitely rock the gst!
^ I agree!
The GST and Phantom are very different bags. I know you want a Phantom, so I would save up for the Phantom and keep the GST..Its too pretty to return!
Aug 15, 2013, 12:53pm   #12
v
vlsh
Member
I think u look v gorgeous in this red gst... The color n the style suits u very well:) should keep it:)
Aug 15, 2013, 12:55pm   #13
c
catmomo
Member
Originally Posted by MDNA
You are right, they are totally different! If you can only keep one, which would you keep?
I would probably keep the phantom as it is a neutral colour and more understated, hence it would probably be easier to match with outfits. Whereas the gst is more of a statement bag and could clash with outfits, so it depends what look you are going for I guess

But either way, the gst still looks good on you!
Last edited Aug 15, 2013 at 12:56pm. Reason: .
Aug 15, 2013, 2:01pm   #14
thedeathparade's Avatar
thedeathparade
Member
OMG! That Chanel bag is to die for! I absolutely love it the color is just amazing.
Aug 15, 2013, 2:07pm   #15
L
Lushi
Member
I have both the GST and the phantom, the truth in phantom are very heavy, too heavy for daily use in my opinion, I only use it when I travel as a luggage. The chanel might be more useful.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools