Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

My 1st Chanel, Please Tell Me What You Think!

POST A REPLY

Aug 15, 2013, 11:54am   #1
MDNA
Hello! This is my first Chanel! It's the XL Red (I don't know the exact name) GST! A gorgeous red. I got it preloved in like new condition. I love the size and it's surprising very light. I was a bit concerned with the handles because I've read that they won't stay on your shoulder.
All my bags are very slouchy so this is my first very structured bag. Will it lose its shape over time?
I also love the Celine Phantom In Tan. Should I keep my first Chanel or return it for the Celine? Please tell me what you think.
Attached Images

Aug 15, 2013, 11:54am   #2
MDNA
More pics!
Attached Images

Aug 15, 2013, 11:55am   #3
MDNA
Celine Phantom in Tan
Attached Images

Aug 15, 2013, 11:55am   #4
MDNA
Modeling shots!
Attached Images

Aug 15, 2013, 12:13pm   #5
newbie7
It is an absolutely gorgeous RED GST and looks great on you! I would not exchange it for the Celine tote.
Aug 15, 2013, 12:15pm   #6
LVlvoe_bug
I really like it and I love the color...I would keep it! It looks great on you and looks great with the outfit you have on.....
Aug 15, 2013, 12:17pm   #7
MDNA
Thank you for your input!
Originally Posted by newbie7
It is an absolutely gorgeous RED GST and looks great on you! I would not exchange it for the Celine tote.
Aug 15, 2013, 12:17pm   #8
MDNA
You're sweet, thank you
Originally Posted by LVlvoe_bug
I really like it and I love the color...I would keep it! It looks great on you and looks great with the outfit you have on.....
Aug 15, 2013, 12:22pm   #9
c
catmomo
congrats on your first chanel!
love the gst on you! it looks really good with your whole ensemble.
having said that, i also really like the phantom!
i think that the phantom and the gst are so different though, that maybe you could just get both? lol
i probably didn't help, but you can definitely rock the gst!
Aug 15, 2013, 12:31pm   #10
MDNA
You are right, they are totally different! If you can only keep one, which would you keep?
Originally Posted by catmomo
i think that the phantom and the gst are so different though, that maybe you could just get both? lol
Aug 15, 2013, 12:37pm   #11
LVlvoe_bug
Originally Posted by catmomo
^ I agree!
The GST and Phantom are very different bags. I know you want a Phantom, so I would save up for the Phantom and keep the GST..Its too pretty to return!
Aug 15, 2013, 12:53pm   #12
v
vlsh
I think u look v gorgeous in this red gst... The color n the style suits u very well:) should keep it:)
Aug 15, 2013, 12:55pm   #13
c
catmomo
Originally Posted by MDNA
You are right, they are totally different! If you can only keep one, which would you keep?
I would probably keep the phantom as it is a neutral colour and more understated, hence it would probably be easier to match with outfits. Whereas the gst is more of a statement bag and could clash with outfits, so it depends what look you are going for I guess

But either way, the gst still looks good on you!
Last edited Aug 15, 2013 at 12:56pm. Reason: .
Aug 15, 2013, 2:01pm   #14
thedeathparade
OMG! That Chanel bag is to die for! I absolutely love it the color is just amazing.
Aug 15, 2013, 2:07pm   #15
L
Lushi
I have both the GST and the phantom, the truth in phantom are very heavy, too heavy for daily use in my opinion, I only use it when I travel as a luggage. The chanel might be more useful.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >