Home > >

~ !Mini-Mini-Mini! ~ (Mini Flap Thread)

POST A REPLY

Apr 18, 2012, 11:36am   #2341
l
leo129
queen kk
Originally Posted by annmac
Anyone looking for this. My SA have this available mini in light pink. Pm me for SA info. Thanks!

wow,i love this color,could you share the sa info?
Apr 18, 2012, 6:13pm   #2342
annmac
Bag hag
Originally Posted by leo129
wow,i love this color,could you share the sa info?
Anyone still looking this is still available contact Mae @ (619) 301-5698 she is from NM. Good luck! :)
Apr 19, 2012, 3:02am   #2343
Skye00
There is also a light pink patent mini heading out to CA....
Apr 26, 2012, 7:53am   #2344
c
chocoganache
BG has the square mini in black and the rectangular mini in patent light pink & silver.
Apr 28, 2012, 2:45pm   #2345
Karilove
I love minis so much!
Attached Images

Apr 29, 2012, 2:04am   #2346
z
z11_2000
Bag crazy
today I saw a beautiful pink RGHW mini! gorgeous, really wanted it, but the leather strap in chain, was coming apart! it wasn't even glued!!! so I passed on it and got the black patent instead. I bet if I used it for 1 month daily, it will completely fall apart! I would need to staple the leather today!!
Apr 29, 2012, 2:30am   #2347
Karilove
Originally Posted by z11_2000
today I saw a beautiful pink RGHW mini! gorgeous, really wanted it, but the leather strap in chain, was coming apart! it wasn't even glued!!! so I passed on it and got the black patent instead. I bet if I used it for 1 month daily, it will completely fall apart! I would need to staple the leather today!!
wow! That sucks! Both are good choices but I can't believe the strap was coming apart. You will be able to use black patent everyday without worry . My black patent mini and I just came home from eating out!
Apr 29, 2012, 2:34am   #2348
z
z11_2000
Bag crazy
yours is good so far?
Originally Posted by Karilove
wow! That sucks! Both are good choices but I can't believe the strap was coming apart. You will be able to use black patent everyday without worry . My black patent mini and I just came home from eating out!
Apr 29, 2012, 2:45am   #2349
Karilove
Originally Posted by z11_2000
yours is good so far?
yes lol but I've only had it for a day. I used it to do some window shopping at the mall
Apr 29, 2012, 2:48am   #2350
z
z11_2000
Bag crazy
make sure you take care of it. It's gorgeous! I told my husband if I get it, I'll need clear glue to glue it myself! ... or my son can do an art project with me.
yes lol but I've only had it for a day. I used it to do some window shopping at the mall
Apr 29, 2012, 4:32am   #2351
yinnie
I love minis so much!
love! so beautiful!
Apr 29, 2012, 4:38am   #2352
Z
Zahzah
If you had to choose between the quilted woc or mini which one would you go for?
Apr 29, 2012, 6:43am   #2353
Karilove
Originally Posted by Zahzah
If you had to choose between the quilted woc or mini which one would you go for?
I like the mini
Apr 29, 2012, 10:29am   #2354
iheartorange
Cert. Purse Addict
My sa told me theres a red caviar mini coming to the store for the fall collection. I just got the light pink patent mini but should I exchange for the red?

I love the white and the patent attracts lots of small dust particles and I m afraid of the white thread turning black.. But white is a nice color and great for the summer. Advice please?! TIA
Apr 29, 2012, 2:35pm   #2355
PursesRock1
In Love W/ Chanel
Originally Posted by iheartorange
My sa told me theres a red caviar mini coming to the store for the fall collection. I just got the light pink patent mini but should I exchange for the red?

I love the white and the patent attracts lots of small dust particles and I m afraid of the white thread turning black.. But white is a nice color and great for the summer. Advice please?! TIA
Ugh that's a hard one to answer! Both are such beautiful colors. Let is know with what you decide, I'm curious
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >