Home Premier Designers Chanel

Let's reveal!


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Aug 2, 2012, 3:49pm   #16
Allee's Avatar
Member
Nice! Very classy and elegant! Congrats!
Aug 2, 2012, 4:04pm   #17
jwessels's Avatar
imagination
Originally Posted by *A*L*Y*
after a long research..my light brown executive tote
OMG! how stunning,loving this timeless color! how much was it,please in EUR's?
congrats for finding this beautiful treasure!
Aug 2, 2012, 4:05pm   #18
Emerilla's Avatar
Member
Congrats, it´s stunning
Aug 2, 2012, 4:08pm   #19
*
Thread Starter
Member
Thanks everybody..you all are so sweet



Originally Posted by jwessels
OMG! how stunning,loving this timeless color! how much was it,please in EUR's?
congrats for finding this beautiful treasure!
Thank you very much ! It was 1750 euros!
Aug 2, 2012, 4:20pm   #20
jwessels's Avatar
imagination
Originally Posted by *A*L*Y*
Thanks everybody..you all are so sweet





Thank you very much ! It was 1750 euros!
Oh wow! maybe i can save for this one better then the M/L or jumbo size classic flagbag,.that will take ages to buy,,thanks!!!
Aug 2, 2012, 4:27pm   #21
Passionail's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by *A*L*Y*
after a long research..my light brown executive tote
Very nice!!!
Aug 2, 2012, 4:31pm   #22
*
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by jwessels
Oh wow! maybe i can save for this one better then the M/L or jumbo size classic flagbag,.that will take ages to buy,,thanks!!!
Yes, I fall in love with the cerf in the last months and I phoned to the boutique so many times to know when this color would have arrived..i reserved it and yesterday this one was already the last one they had..you should search this color soon!
Aug 2, 2012, 4:33pm   #23
Mima1104's Avatar
Member
Congrats on your new bag, it's a gorgeous colour. :)
Aug 2, 2012, 4:34pm   #24
jwessels's Avatar
imagination
Originally Posted by *A*L*Y*
Yes, I fall in love with the cerf in the last months and I phoned to the boutique so many times to know when this color would have arrived..i reserved it and yesterday this one was already the last one they had..you should search this color soon!
Thanks so much for sharing..what is the color or code?
have a nice day!! and enjoy your purchase!
Aug 2, 2012, 4:37pm   #25
*
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by jwessels
Thanks so much for sharing..what is the color or code?
have a nice day!! and enjoy your purchase!
I really don't know which is the color code..but the name is light brown
Aug 2, 2012, 4:44pm   #26
mimifl561's Avatar
Member
Beautiful! congrats!
Aug 2, 2012, 4:57pm   #27
rania1981's Avatar
Member
beautiful bag, congrats!
Aug 2, 2012, 4:58pm   #28
coleigh's Avatar
Laugh and live....
Congrats! This has to be my favorite color in this bag. Enjoy!
Aug 2, 2012, 6:05pm   #29
NumeroCinque's Avatar
~ °Ingă° ~
gorgeous! love the colour
Aug 2, 2012, 6:25pm   #30
d
Member
Good choice love it. A classic goes with everything.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Chanel  
TOP

Thread Tools