Home > >

I HaD so MuCh FuN w/ ReVeaL- DeCiDed my 2nd

POST A REPLY

Jul 31, 2012, 8:52pm   #76
milksway25
Originally Posted by bagfever00
Hi, I am new here. Really glad to see your sharing of your collection.
Originally Posted by Samantha S
Gorgeous bag, congrats.
Originally Posted by lovehermes
Love your Reissue and your nail polish is great with it!!
Originally Posted by NumeroCinque
Ooooooh :) it looks stunning :)
Originally Posted by ladynana
Gorgeous!
bagfever... welcome 2 tpf! samantha, lovehermes, numerocinque, ladynana, for sharing my reveal i did this so i can share my new love for Chanel and possibly help others to decide on what to add next for their collection as d experts here and other ppl's reveals & pics helped me alot as i am new to Chanel also(only since oct'11 but i've been an lv addict for more than a decade thou.) thank's again everyone! tc
Aug 1, 2012, 9:04am   #77
Samantha S
Originally Posted by milksway25
bagfever... welcome 2 tpf! samantha, lovehermes, numerocinque, ladynana, for sharing my reveal i did this so i can share my new love for Chanel and possibly help others to decide on what to add next for their collection as d experts here and other ppl's reveals & pics helped me alot as i am new to Chanel also(only since oct'11 but i've been an lv addict for more than a decade thou.) thank's again everyone! tc
I m also new to chanel. Just started buying in feb 2012
Aug 1, 2012, 8:42pm   #78
milksway25
Originally Posted by Samantha S
I m also new to chanel. Just started buying in feb 2012
hi Samantha S i was hit hard by Chanel my 1st Love since i was 18 is Lv then Balenciaga but now all i can think of is my next CC it's definitely a more expensive addiction isn't it? but i have to pause til' 2013 IF i can be good hehe. Welcome 2 our new fellow Chanel Newbie tc!
Aug 4, 2012, 3:49am   #79
Samantha S
[QUOTE=milksway25;22517932]hi Samantha S i was hit hard by Chanel my 1st Love since i was 18 is Lv then Balenciaga but now all i can think of is my next CC it's definitely a more expensive addiction isn't it? but i have to pause til' 2013 IF i can be good hehe. Welcome 2 our new fellow Chanel Newbie tc! [/QUOTE

I started with LV, then gucci and prada. This year, it's Chanel. It's definitely an expensive addiction.

I feel special carrying Chanel, especially my jumbo ghw which I really love.
Aug 6, 2012, 5:29am   #80
Coreena
More pics
wow your bag is gorey milksway25 Do you have any modelling pics? Would really like to see how it looks when worn with an outfit :)
Aug 6, 2012, 11:14am   #81
Hm92
So elegant ! Congrats!
Aug 6, 2012, 9:57pm   #82
milksway25
Quote:
SamanthaS
I started with LV, then gucci and prada. This year, it's Chanel. It's definitely an expensive addiction.

I feel special carrying Chanel, especially my jumbo ghw which I really love.
Originally Posted by Coreena
wow your bag is gorey milksway25 Do you have any modelling pics? Would really like to see how it looks when worn with an outfit :)
Originally Posted by Hm92
So elegant ! Congrats!
SamanthaS, i share your feeling i it

Coreena, thank u so much! i will post pics as soon as i am brave & dressed decently enough to post my pics lolz. it took me 5 yrs to even comment here on tpf and 6 yrs to do a reveal lolz. lets hope i can warm up soon

Hm92, thanks for sharing my excitement
Aug 6, 2012, 11:15pm   #83
Coreena
SamanthaS, i share your feeling i it

Coreena, thank u so much! i will post pics as soon as i am brave & dressed decently enough to post my pics lolz. it took me 5 yrs to even comment here on tpf and 6 yrs to do a reveal lolz. lets hope i can warm up soon

Hm92, thanks for sharing my excitement
Hi milksway :) thats okay I totally understand. Have you used your new baby much? :) Do you find the 227 size overwhelming or is it a good size? :) Would you say the grey is much lighter in real life :)
Aug 6, 2012, 11:27pm   #84
nadineluv
I ActuaLLy LoVe d DoUbLe FLaP 4 SoMe ReAsOn ...
Gorgeous!! Congrats :-)
Aug 7, 2012, 12:01am   #85
milksway25
Originally Posted by Coreena
Hi milksway :) thats okay I totally understand. Have you used your new baby much? :) Do you find the 227 size overwhelming or is it a good size? :) Would you say the grey is much lighter in real life :)
Originally Posted by nadineluv
Gorgeous!! Congrats :-)
coreena, hehe. i'm sorry but i'm hoping mod pics soon i actually haven't used her yet i do look at it when i'm dressed and try to model in my own room then back in d box it goes ... i'm still waiting 4 a perfect occasion to debut her i will keep u posted thou

nadineluv,

tc ladies!
Aug 7, 2012, 12:03am   #86
E
Evelynleetc
Looking forward to you rocking this baby! I Love the reissues... you can dress her up and dress her down and she will rise to the occassion!

Congrats on getting such a stunning beauty!
Aug 7, 2012, 3:51am   #87
artax
Love it!
Aug 7, 2012, 4:17pm   #88
milksway25
Originally Posted by Evelynleetc
Looking forward to you rocking this baby! I Love the reissues... you can dress her up and dress her down and she will rise to the occassion!

Congrats on getting such a stunning beauty!
Originally Posted by artax
Love it!
evelynleetc, thank u for sharing my joy i still havent used her yet as i have other ones that i use for everyday but i'm hoping this fall that i would be able 2 finally enjoy her for now thou... i just cant seem to find an appropriate occasion yet to debut her tc!

artax , thanks
Aug 7, 2012, 4:32pm   #89
Xenia_
So cute congrats!
Aug 7, 2012, 6:29pm   #90
milksway25
thanks Xenia!

Originally Posted by Xenia_
So cute congrats!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >