Home > >

how to check code of Chanel bag (caviar modern chain)

POST A REPLY

Apr 14, 2011, 2:30pm   #1
p
prettycat2011
trader
Dear all.

I bought a chanel bag that belong to caviar modern chain tote bag, it has no identification card, just number inside of bag. This model now is not produced anymore as I know.

That bag I bought is same this one.

http://www.portero.com/shop-by-categ...n-xl-tote.html#

I have experience in authentic bags to know that is authentic chanel bag, but still considering about how to check and identify code of chanel bag if have no Idenfication card.

Hope to get your instruction soonest.

Thank you very much in advance.
Apr 14, 2011, 9:03pm   #2
peaceonearth
did you smile today?
what do you mean by identfication card? if you mean the authenticty card,then the number on card is always same as the inside sticker.
if you mean the code of your bag , the only way to know if you have the tag .or original box with sku number on it or on tag.
hope this help.
Apr 14, 2011, 11:36pm   #3
p
prettycat2011
trader
the identification card of this bag was lost. So I have no way to check whether this bag is authentic or not, Just by experience and feeling that is authentic only.

do you have the way to read this bag code ? if have no identification card ?.

many thanks
Apr 15, 2011, 9:28am   #4
vanilje
I am not sure if I understand you correctly, but you belive this bag is authentic and want to be 100% sure?
- You can have it authenticated in the Chanel Authentication thread. Then you must provide a link to an online listing/auction.
Or
- You could try using this authentication service:
http://www.etincelerauthentications.com/
They are Chanel experts.
Apr 15, 2011, 5:04pm   #5
Smoothoprter
Mon for short
Originally Posted by prettycat2011
the identification card of this bag was lost. So I have no way to check whether this bag is authentic or not, Just by experience and feeling that is authentic only.

do you have the way to read this bag code ? if have no identification card ?.

many thanks
You don't need the authentication card to know if a bag is authentic. Some people like to have them in case they ever resell a bag (it may increase the number of people who bid), but it is not necessary to show authenticity.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >