Home Premier Designers Chanel

Here comes Summertime!! Share your June 2012 Purchases here.


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jun 27, 2012, 12:28am   #481
Samantha S's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by ddebartolo
Yes it just came out with the pre-fall Paris Bombay collection. I uploaded tons of pics :)
Saw the pics. its a lovely bag. congrats on your new chanel! enjoy her
Jun 27, 2012, 12:57am   #482
q
Member
Originally Posted by ddebartolo

OK everyone - I FINALLY got the time to upload more detailed pics of my new Chanel bag! Sorry they are not that great but I am NOT a photographer and I do not have a decent set up for taking self portraits LOL! This bag just came out with the pre-fall Paris Bombay collection and it ZIPS!!! Plus it has feet. It is my dream bag Please forgive the modeling pics as I was not dressed up lol
Very pretty indeed! Congrats!
Jun 27, 2012, 8:01pm   #483
sixela's Avatar
Member

Everyone's got so many lovely purchases!!! I've been laying low for a while but here is mine from the mothership. Just got back this a few days ago and haven't had time to upload till now~ Now I am beating myself over the head for not getting the reissue camera bag as well!!!



Attached Images
   
Jun 27, 2012, 8:10pm   #484
lecherie's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by sixela
Everyone's got so many lovely purchases!!! I've been laying low for a while but here is mine from the mothership. Just got back this a few days ago and haven't had time to upload till now~ Now I am beating myself over the head for not getting the reissue camera bag as well!!!
Gorgeous bag! The color is so pretty!!
Jun 27, 2012, 8:23pm   #485
bluekit's Avatar
CC x DY
Originally Posted by sixela
Everyone's got so many lovely purchases!!! I've been laying low for a while but here is mine from the mothership. Just got back this a few days ago and haven't had time to upload till now~ Now I am beating myself over the head for not getting the reissue camera bag as well!!!


Congratulations sixela!! Is this the plum from 12P? It's so pretty!!! I also kicked myself for not getting the reissue camera bag when I was traveling. What colors did you see for the reissue cam bag? Anyway, congrats again!
Jun 28, 2012, 10:45am   #486
r
Member
Originally Posted by sixela

Everyone's got so many lovely purchases!!! I've been laying low for a while but here is mine from the mothership. Just got back this a few days ago and haven't had time to upload till now~ Now I am beating myself over the head for not getting the reissue camera bag as well!!!
*drooooooooooooL* So gorgy, congrats!!!
Jun 28, 2012, 11:45am   #487
C
Member
Originally Posted by sixela

Everyone's got so many lovely purchases!!! I've been laying low for a while but here is mine from the mothership. Just got back this a few days ago and haven't had time to upload till now~ Now I am beating myself over the head for not getting the reissue camera bag as well!!!



Woowww. Pretty bag...... Can I ask.... is it 226 or 227?
Jun 28, 2012, 11:47am   #488
sixela's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by lecherie
Gorgeous bag! The color is so pretty!!
Originally Posted by bluekit
Congratulations sixela!! Is this the plum from 12P? It's so pretty!!! I also kicked myself for not getting the reissue camera bag when I was traveling. What colors did you see for the reissue cam bag? Anyway, congrats again!
Originally Posted by regal
*drooooooooooooL* So gorgy, congrats!!!
Thank you ladies~~ i havent used it yet but this weekend is supposed to be wonderful so i will take the opportunity~

Bluekit~ i feel your pain! The one i saw was a shiny silver metallic large reissue camera bag. I forgot the price but my brother said it was too big and too flashy. And since i have the silver metallic m/l already, it sort of made no sense to buy the camera bag as well. Also, i am not sure what season or what the color this reissue is exactly. Heard they usually take all the tags & stickers and i guess its true because i came home with none!
Jun 28, 2012, 11:49am   #489
sixela's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Ctruong
Woowww. Pretty bag...... Can I ask.... is it 226 or 227?
Hi & thank you~ this is actually neither! Its the 225 i believe. One size up from the mini.

Edit: but just to be sure i will measure it when i get home.
Jun 28, 2012, 1:24pm   #490
bluekit's Avatar
CC x DY
Originally Posted by sixela
Thank you ladies~~ i havent used it yet but this weekend is supposed to be wonderful so i will take the opportunity~

Bluekit~ i feel your pain! The one i saw was a shiny silver metallic large reissue camera bag. I forgot the price but my brother said it was too big and too flashy. And since i have the silver metallic m/l already, it sort of made no sense to buy the camera bag as well. Also, i am not sure what season or what the color this reissue is exactly. Heard they usually take all the tags & stickers and i guess its true because i came home with none!
Interesting! I haven't seen the silver metallic large reissue cam bag. I saw the black patent and a dark grey distressed calf. They were beautiful!!! Congrats again on your new reissue!!
Jun 28, 2012, 3:05pm   #491
iHeartCoCo's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by iHeartCoCo
The newest addition to my small Chanel Collection... Cerf Tote with GHW!

I just purchased this last Saturday at Saks. I was choosing between this and a seasonal flap-ish bag that is less than $3k (my max budget), but ended up getting the Classic Cert Tote. I hope I made the right choice.

Update Ladies! I returned my Cerf Tote yesterday. I got the small Shiva Flap in Beige (dark) instead. Don't get me wrong I looove the Cerf Tote. It's just that I got the Celine Mini Luggage, which is also a tote. The Cerf tote seems a little too formal/high profile for me. And it so happen I was browsing thru my SAs emails and found the Shiva flap. I find it a little bit more casual and edgier looking flap. I love love the hardware too! Here's photo of the actual bag while at Saks yesterday.

I hope I will not regret my decision.
Attached Images
 
Jun 28, 2012, 3:19pm   #492
rania1981's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by iHeartCoCo
Update Ladies! I returned my Cerf Tote yesterday. I got the small Shiva Flap in Beige (dark) instead. Don't get me wrong I looove the Cerf Tote. It's just that I got the Celine Mini Luggage, which is also a tote. The Cerf tote seems a little too formal/high profile for me. And it so happen I was browsing thru my SAs emails and found the Shiva flap. I find it a little bit more casual and edgier looking flap. I love love the hardware too! Here's photo of the actual bag while at Saks yesterday.

I hope I will not regret my decision.
I really like this bag! I agree, the cerf tote is a bit formal/professional and this has an edgier vibe. How much was this if u don't mind me asking?
Jun 28, 2012, 3:23pm   #493
rania1981's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by queenbee11
Here's my June contribution :)
Love that shade of red! Congrats
Jun 28, 2012, 5:34pm   #494
m
Member
Congrats!! It is absolutely gorgeous!!



Originally Posted by sixela
Everyone's got so many lovely purchases!!! I've been laying low for a while but here is mine from the mothership. Just got back this a few days ago and haven't had time to upload till now~ Now I am beating myself over the head for not getting the reissue camera bag as well!!!


Jun 28, 2012, 5:40pm   #495
m
Member
Beautiful brooch, love it! Congrats!


Originally Posted by CalpurniaPeach
Picked up a prefall brooch today! From CC Dice collection $275.

I reserved a Coco necklace while I was there too!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Chanel  
TOP

Thread Tools