Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Fuchsia Flap Yay or Nay so undecided!!

POST A REPLY

Feb 27, 2014, 2:41pm   #1
barbie444
Just got a phone call from my SA saying the fuchsia flap in lamb arrived and she could hold for me for a few hours. I am a little undecided mainly because I just purchased a WOC in dark pink last week. It's a beautiful bag and I deeply regretted not buying last years fuchsia. But I am thinking will I get enough use out of it? Does Chanel do fuchsia every year?
Feb 27, 2014, 2:44pm   #2
tutushopper
♥ Lambskin Lover ♥
Originally Posted by barbie444
Just got a phone call from my SA saying the fuchsia flap in lamb arrived and she could hold for me for a few hours. I am a little undecided mainly because I just purchased a WOC in dark pink last week. It's a beautiful bag and I deeply regretted not buying last years fuchsia. But I am thinking will I get enough use out of it? Does Chanel do fuchsia every year?
RUN don't walk to pick that lovely fuchsia flap up!!! You will be knocked out by that color and definitely regret it if you don't take it. Chanel does NOT do fuchsia every year.
Feb 27, 2014, 2:47pm   #3
nashpoo
I think you should just get it! I've been eyeing it too! Please post pics if you decide to pick it up! :]
Feb 27, 2014, 2:55pm   #4
barbie444
Tutu I just saw yours and it's lovely!
Originally Posted by tutushopper
RUN don't walk to pick that lovely fuchsia flap up!!! You will be knocked out by that color and definitely regret it if you don't take it. Chanel does NOT do fuchsia every year.
Feb 27, 2014, 3:00pm   #5
a
allure244
Originally Posted by tutushopper
+1. Please at least go take a look at the bag in person. I was definitely "knocked out" when I saw this gorgeous color. Bought the med/large size right away when I originally was waiting for the mini.
Feb 27, 2014, 3:03pm   #6
m
monogram

How far is the boutique from you? If you have a chance to see it irl then I think you should go and decide at the store. The fuchsia and dark pink WOC are two diff colors and serve diff purposes. It's a very special cheery pink from the photos. I haven't yet seen one dislike comment on here re this fuchsia color.
Feb 27, 2014, 3:04pm   #7
Cuteandcouture
Go check it out!!! If you can afford it I don't see why you would pass on this fabulous color???
Feb 27, 2014, 3:08pm   #8
barbie444
I wouldn't be able to go see it until saturday. Since it's saks I might just have them ring it up and go pick it up on saturday if I am not crazy in love I can return it on the spot.
Originally Posted by monogram
How far is the boutique from you? If you have a chance to see it irl then I think you should go and decide at the store. The fuchsia and dark pink WOC are two diff colors and serve diff purposes. It's a very special cheery pink from the photos. I haven't yet seen one dislike comment on here re this fuchsia color.
Feb 27, 2014, 3:14pm   #9
tutushopper
♥ Lambskin Lover ♥
I wouldn't be able to go see it until saturday. Since it's saks I might just have them ring it up and go pick it up on saturday if I am not crazy in love I can return it on the spot.
You have far, far more willpower than I do. I'd not be able to rest knowing I had this beauty sitting and waiting for me!
Feb 27, 2014, 4:07pm   #10
i
impulsive
What size is it ?
Feb 27, 2014, 5:02pm   #11
Bentley1
I also purchased my ML lamb fuschia over the phone not knowing what to expect in person.

It is STUNNING! It's a fabulous color and photos don't do the color justice.

I would personally pay for it before it's sold then make the final decision once you see it in person.
Feb 27, 2014, 5:52pm   #12
h
halunfishie
Definitely get it, it's rare to find such beautiful colors.
Feb 27, 2014, 5:58pm   #13
ChaneLisette
Absolutely, yes! Always buy now and think later. If you do not like it you can always return it. If you pass and decide you want it later, it may not be available.
Feb 27, 2014, 8:11pm   #14
klatte
It's a Yay! :) plus you can return it if you decide not to keep it!
Feb 27, 2014, 8:56pm   #15
shellbstyle
Additional YAY for the the fuschia!!! This color is just gorgeous!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >