Home Premier Designers Chanel

French Riviera Flap?

POST A REPLY

Mar 9, 2012, 12:20pm   #1
l
Does anyone know if this is going to come back for more seasons? I really love it and it's a great price. Also wondering about the Coco Rider flap. I heard it was coming back in black but wondering if more colors will be available?
Mar 9, 2012, 1:38pm   #2
P
Originally Posted by ln88
Does anyone know if this is going to come back for more seasons? I really love it and it's a great price. Also wondering about the Coco Rider flap. I heard it was coming back in black but wondering if more colors will be available?
I think the French Rivera is still available at the department store boutiques. I know that Neiman Marcus and Hirshliefer's ordered the Coco Rider and I believe Nordstroms did too. It's only available in black with silver hardware and in the smaller size this season. I ordered it from NM but ended up returning it since it looked so much like my black caviar medium classic. Great bag for the price and it's a single flap with vintage Chanel styling.
Mar 10, 2012, 6:54am   #3
x
I saw the French Riviera in Saks NYC in red and blue yesterday. The Sa said they were not getting in any more black. I went to the Short Hills Malls in NJ last week, and the Chanel boutique said they only had red/beige but black could be waitlisted. Hope that helps!
Mar 10, 2012, 8:53am   #4
l
thanks for your help ladies, i'm going to go into my local Chanel boutique tomorrow and see if they have any of the one i am looking for (ivory with shw)
Mar 26, 2012, 11:28am   #5
Originally Posted by ln88
Chanel Boutique in Las Vegas (3/24/12) has Ivory color. (702)765-5055
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Chanel