Do Chanel shoes run true to size?

POST A REPLY

Sep 25, 2006, 8:47pm   #61
DO WANT
Do any websites sell them?
Sep 25, 2006, 11:06pm   #62
dbt
Tina
my ballet flats are 35-37! crazy huh? my best fit is 36-36.5 but when i want a shoe and my size is sold out, i'll go up AND down in size!!! the classic flats run a little small, and the cambons have more give and room. The cambons are super comfy, but don't rely on them for support or anytihng like that...they are good for lunch, shopping or a quick run to the grocery store!
Sep 26, 2006, 12:33am   #63
a
Has anyone seen any to be purchased lately? TIA!
Sep 26, 2006, 12:38pm   #64
DO WANT
I'm wondering the same thing, airress. The only ones I can find are on eBay!
Sep 26, 2006, 11:16pm   #65
crazy for chalcedony
i saw some at the chanel boutique in tysons II, virginia.
i didn't check the sizes of these though, but it's worth a call!
Sep 27, 2006, 12:03am   #66
♥'s Cupcakes
Yeah..I got mine at the South Coast Plaza store a few weeks ago but they weren't on sale, they were about $530 I think? They do have a bit of a heel, similar to the heel on the classic flats though, so maybe that's the newer version. In that version, the store only had the white/black and black/black patent.
They're SO comfortable! I walk quite a bit at school and besides pinching my toes a bit since I'm not used to closed toe shoes, I haven't had any problem wearing them!
Sep 27, 2006, 8:03pm   #67
dbt
Tina
like i said earlier, when i got mine, my size was sold out, so i went up a size, hence the inserts! these are my beige and black ones...
Attached Images

Sep 27, 2006, 9:45pm   #68
Working Canvas
Originally Posted by dbt
like i said earlier, when i got mine, my size was sold out, so i went up a size, hence the inserts! these are my beige and black ones...
I have those! Mine are all black and I went up two sizes, they were so small!
Dec 28, 2006, 11:00am   #69
I found a pair of boots I am DYING to buy but I'm concerned about fit. Does I usually go up a size in Manolo's, do I have to do the same with Chanels?

Any help will be appreciated. Unfortunately, I don't have the option of trying them on in a boutique (or store)

Thanks.
Dec 28, 2006, 11:09am   #70
Mon for short
Originally Posted by livethelake
I found a pair of boots I am DYING to buy but I'm concerned about fit. Does I usually go up a size in Manolo's, do I have to do the same with Chanels?

Any help will be appreciated. Unfortunately, I don't have the option of trying them on in a boutique (or store)

Thanks.
Ivy, I have two pairs of Chanel shoes. They are both size 39. I'm a US 7 1/2 and in Manolo's I normally wear a 38.5. Hope that didn't confuse you more.
Dec 28, 2006, 11:12am   #71
Thanks Mon. So what do you think - I wear a 9, a 40 in Manolo's. Do you think a 40 in Chanel would fit?

ETA - I'm guessing no..........
Dec 28, 2006, 11:15am   #72
Account Deactivated
I normally wear a size 8, but got a size 39 in Chanel boots, so I think a 40 would be perfect!
Dec 28, 2006, 11:31am   #73
Mon for short
Originally Posted by livethelake
Thanks Mon. So what do you think - I wear a 9, a 40 in Manolo's. Do you think a 40 in Chanel would fit?

ETA - I'm guessing no..........
They might work Ivy, are your feet narrow?
Dec 28, 2006, 11:33am   #74
B
In boots..I tend to go up either a HALF size or A FULL size in Chanel..it depends on whether they are pointy toed or round toed etc..You really need to try them on..Half my Chanels are 39..the other half are 39 1/2
Dec 28, 2006, 11:46am   #75
j
Chanel shoes run small. I'm an 8 and a half and need a size 10 in Chanel. I would recommend you have your foot measured and the SA should be able to figure out the correct size for you.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Chanel