Home Premier Designers Chanel

Come Share Your March 2013 Purchases !!!

POST A REPLY

Mar 3, 2013, 5:28pm   #61
♥ Lambskin Lover ♥
Originally Posted by Tuymiu
Thank you! Here are the photos! Pictures of me with the bag were taken from my 4 yr old daughter.
Gorgeous bag and your daughter takes great photos! Your bag and you look stunning!
Mar 3, 2013, 5:28pm   #62
♥ Lambskin Lover ♥
Originally Posted by Kristyleigh
This is my beautiful Maxi Flap Bag bought two days ago.
Congrats on your wonderful new maxi classic! :)
Mar 3, 2013, 6:50pm   #63
Thank you! Here are the photos! Pictures of me with the bag were taken from my 4 yr old daughter.
Beautiful! Enjoy every minute of it and wear in a great health.
Mar 3, 2013, 6:50pm   #64
Hi everyone! Here's my contribution for the month. Just bought them this afternoon at my local sunglasses store. It was an impulse buy but I figured they'd give a little rest to my Tom Fords and I couldn't pass up the gorgeous blue! I am not sure which season these belong to, but they could be from last season because we get everything late here, lol! Although the sales lady told me these came with their latest shipment a couple days ago. If anyone can share some light to which season these came from I'd appreciate it!

Also, I wish I had better lighting because the blue is so beautiful in the sun, but here they are! (Modeling photo included lol!)
Attached Images

Mar 3, 2013, 7:26pm   #65
Beautiful ad congrats!!!
Mar 3, 2013, 7:40pm   #66
♥ Lambskin Lover ♥
Originally Posted by zaaz
Hi everyone! Here's my contribution for the month. Just bought them this afternoon at my local sunglasses store. It was an impulse buy but I figured they'd give a little rest to my Tom Fords and I couldn't pass up the gorgeous blue! I am not sure which season these belong to, but they could be from last season because we get everything late here, lol! Although the sales lady told me these came with their latest shipment a couple days ago. If anyone can share some light to which season these came from I'd appreciate it!

Also, I wish I had better lighting because the blue is so beautiful in the sun, but here they are! (Modeling photo included lol!)
Congrats on your great new blue sunglasses!
Mar 3, 2013, 7:43pm   #67
looks so nice on you...congrats!
Mar 3, 2013, 7:58pm   #68
Originally Posted by zaaz

Love them! The bow is great!!
Mar 4, 2013, 12:20am   #69
Congrats! You look great, CLASSIC !!
Mar 4, 2013, 5:55am   #70
New purchase from HK :)
Attached Images

Mar 4, 2013, 10:30am   #71
I just got this lovely boy last Friday. My very first denim Chanel.
Attached Images

Mar 4, 2013, 10:49am   #72
Originally Posted by LucyBob
Wow, pretty denim BOY ! May I know the size? Any mod pic?

Enjoy your new BOY .
Mar 4, 2013, 11:01am   #73
it's really cute LucyBob, I like the shade of denim they selected for the bag!
Mar 4, 2013, 11:06am   #74
Originally Posted by tutushopper
Congrats on your great new blue sunglasses!

Originally Posted by phillj12
Love them! The bow is great!!

Thank you! I'm already loving them so, so much!
Mar 4, 2013, 2:13pm   #75
♥ Lambskin Lover ♥
Originally Posted by eescorpius
New purchase from HK :)
Your necklace is so sweet; congrats!

LOVE your new denim boy!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Chanel