Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Come Share Your March 2013 Purchases !!!

POST A REPLY

Mar 1, 2013, 7:03pm   #16
L
LVDevotee
Originally Posted by wien
It's lovely!!! Congrats.
Thanks!
Mar 1, 2013, 7:27pm   #17
macaroonchica93
That's Cool.
Very cool purchases so far
Mar 2, 2013, 12:52am   #18
sequoia
Originally Posted by macaroonchica93
very cool purchases so far
+1
Mar 2, 2013, 9:46am   #19
c
cottoncloud
I've been working extra on a project at work. Decided to do get some retail therapy so here's my little purchase this month. I'm actually traveling to Europe soon and could get this at a much cheaper price then, but I needed instant gratification! I forgot to ask which season is this from though, if anyone knows please share with me thanks :)

Name:  image-1450030829.jpg
Views: 5347
Size:  446.6 KB
Mar 2, 2013, 9:54am   #20
*schmoo*
Originally Posted by cottoncloud
I've been working extra on a project at work. Decided to do get some retail therapy so here's my little purchase this month. I'm actually traveling to Europe soon and could get this at a much cheaper price then, but I needed instant gratification! I forgot to ask which season is this from though, if anyone knows please share with me thanks :)

Attachment 2091039
Gorgeous color! I think that color is 13P.
Mar 2, 2013, 9:57am   #21
nad11
Wishing all you ladies here a Marvelous March!! Loving all the beautiful purchases so far!! Thanks for sharing and enjoy them in gd health!
Mar 2, 2013, 12:06pm   #22
rynnzy
Just picked this up today. My first maxi and actually my first black bag classic flap :)) Black with GHW is just Perfect!! 😁

Name:  image-41021904.jpg
Views: 4914
Size:  588.7 KB
Mar 2, 2013, 12:50pm   #23
poohbag
Beautiful! I have this in a WOC and the code says 13C.
Mar 2, 2013, 12:57pm   #24
Momo0
Originally Posted by rynnzy
Just picked this up today. My first maxi and actually my first black bag classic flap :)) Black with GHW is just Perfect!! dde01
Beautiful! You will absolutely adore it! :)
Mar 2, 2013, 12:57pm   #25
tammywks

Attachment 2091039
Congrats! Nice color and style.
Mar 2, 2013, 1:38pm   #26
Tuymiu
Tinkerbell
I normally carry LV (most of time), Gucci, Prada and coach. I never thought I would own a chanel one day until I came across Purseforum. You ladies made me want one so bad (from all the pictures you posted). I've been calling around to find the bag I want. After a month, I found her. After 6 hours of driving (both ways) and a lot of convincing my hubby, I finally have her now. Thought I wanted a small until I tried it on in the store. Luckily someone didn't pick up the medium/large she had on hold, so I get to have her. I'm happy with the m/l. Sorry, I'm new and having trouble uploading photos. Will post later.
Mar 2, 2013, 2:57pm   #27
tutushopper
♥ Lambskin Lover ♥

Attachment 2091039
That is such a beautiful color; congrats!

Just picked this up today. My first maxi and actually my first black bag classic flap :)) Black with GHW is just Perfect!! 😁

Attachment 2091165
Stunning classic bag; congrats to you!
Mar 2, 2013, 2:57pm   #28
tutushopper
♥ Lambskin Lover ♥
Originally Posted by Tuymiu
I normally carry LV (most of time), Gucci, Prada and coach. I never thought I would own a chanel one day until I came across Purseforum. You ladies made me want one so bad (from all the pictures you posted). I've been calling around to find the bag I want. After a month, I found her. After 6 hours of driving (both ways) and a lot of convincing my hubby, I finally have her now. Thought I wanted a small until I tried it on in the store. Luckily someone didn't pick up the medium/large she had on hold, so I get to have her. I'm happy with the m/l. Sorry, I'm new and having trouble uploading photos. Will post later.
Yay! Can't wait to see your reveal! :)
Mar 2, 2013, 3:36pm   #29
Pursebop
Originally Posted by Tuymiu
Originally Posted by tutushopper

Yay! Can't wait to see your reveal! :)
Congrats... Look forward to your pics!
Mar 2, 2013, 3:36pm   #30
Pursebop
Just picked this up today. My first maxi and actually my first black bag classic flap :)) Black with GHW is just Perfect!! dde01
Ooooohhhh lala!
Hearty congrats to you!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >