Up to 50% Off Big Brown Bag Sale

ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > >

Come Share your June 2012 Mid Year Sale Purchases

POST A REPLY

Jun 7, 2012, 11:36pm   #1
mable72
I'll start off with a pair of heels I got from the Toronto boutique. Regular price was $780CAD. On sale for $390 + tax. (it was 50% off).
Attached Images

Jun 7, 2012, 11:44pm   #2
yodaling1
oh my Canada has already started the Chanel sale? Looking forward to see more goodies on sale..
Jun 7, 2012, 11:46pm   #3
cantorsie
pardon my ignorance but what usually goes on sale and where? is it just in the chanel boutiques? or department stores included? TIA!
Jun 8, 2012, 1:56am   #4
skandia
Originally Posted by mable72
I'll start off with a pair of heels I got from the Toronto boutique. Regular price was $780CAD. On sale for $390 + tax. (it was 50% off).
Oh wow, beautiful classics
Congrats and enjoy !
Jun 8, 2012, 2:55pm   #5
f
fattyG
I really love that pair of shoes! Do you think you can recommend your SA and she will ship it out to Sg for me?
Jun 8, 2012, 3:14pm   #6
ol1010
OMG...i love those shoes esp. heel height! Do they have any other sizes left? and Yes, please recommend an SA that will ship to the US. Thanks.
Jun 8, 2012, 5:27pm   #7
pearlgrass
Wow, that's stunning! Congrats
Jun 9, 2012, 7:03am   #8
l
lovesbmw
Originally Posted by pearlgrass
wow, that's stunning! Congrats
great purchase
Jun 9, 2012, 7:12am   #9
Hanae
Lovely
Jun 9, 2012, 7:38am   #10
jessdressed

Wow such pretty shoes and what a deal!
Jun 10, 2012, 11:18am   #11
mable72
Originally Posted by yodaling1
oh my Canada has already started the Chanel sale? Looking forward to see more goodies on sale..
yes, I was a little surprised that Canada's sale was ahead of everywhere else as well..
Jun 10, 2012, 11:21am   #12
mable72
Originally Posted by cantorsie
pardon my ignorance but what usually goes on sale and where? is it just in the chanel boutiques? or department stores included? TIA!
mostly shoes, RTW and accessories and very little selection of handbags at both Chanel and department stores.
Jun 10, 2012, 11:24am   #13
mable72
Originally Posted by fattyG
I really love that pair of shoes! Do you think you can recommend your SA and she will ship it out to Sg for me?
Originally Posted by ol1010
OMG...i love those shoes esp. heel height! Do they have any other sizes left? and Yes, please recommend an SA that will ship to the US. Thanks.
Hi, I'm sorry but I don't have a SA I can recommend at this boutique as I'm not a frequent customer at that store. If you are from the US, I don't know if you will benefit from buying in Canada since we do have a high tax rate in Ontario, higher prices and less selection compared to the States. If I could choose, I would shop in the States as well.
Jun 10, 2012, 11:26am   #14
mable72
Originally Posted by skandia
Oh wow, beautiful classics
Congrats and enjoy !
Originally Posted by pearlgrass
Wow, that's stunning! Congrats
Originally Posted by lovesbmw
great purchase
Originally Posted by Hanae
Lovely
Originally Posted by jessdressed
Wow such pretty shoes and what a deal!
Thanks everyone. I've been looking a pair of black heels for work for a long time. And I can't believe it was 50% off given that the invite they sent said 30% off.
Looking forward to everyone's posting of their great deal to this thread as well.
Jun 10, 2012, 11:31am   #15
sneezz
Gucci Whore
LOVE those! Congrats on getting a steal!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >