Home Premier Designers Chanel

Come share your 2014 march chanel purchases!!!


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Mar 1, 2014, 9:41pm   #1
kaori's Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
It's March already! Noticed the new thread hasn't been started yet. This month I hope to share something. :) Looking forward to seeing all the new Spring goodies!
Mar 2, 2014, 7:31am   #2
Serrazane's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by kaori
It's March already! Noticed the new thread hasn't been started yet. This month I hope to share something. :) Looking forward to seeing all the new Spring goodies!
There's another one started by a different poster, but it's written as "Mars" purchases? Hopefully, mods can merge these Looking forward to everyone's March buys.
Mar 2, 2014, 7:38am   #3
N
NWM
Member
Originally Posted by Serrazane
There's another one started by a different poster, but it's written as "Mars" purchases? Hopefully, mods can merge these Looking forward to everyone's March buys.
OMG I'm the one who started that thread. I am from Sweden and in Sweden March is spelled March and I didnt think twice when I posted the thread.. Do you know how one can edit the thread-name?
Mar 3, 2014, 12:21am   #4
PrincessCypress's Avatar
@PrincessCypress
Here's what I bought on March 1st - a black caviar Now and Forever 14C flap with RHW. More pics are on my reveal thread! :)

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/reveal-my-surprise-hg-now-forever-14c-flap-857899.html
Attached Images
 
Mar 3, 2014, 2:52am   #5
tutushopper's Avatar
♥ Lambskin Lover ♥
Originally Posted by PrincessCypress
Here's what I bought on March 1st - a black caviar Now and Forever 14C flap with RHW. More pics are on my reveal thread! :)

http://forum.purseblog.com/showthread.php?t=857899
This bag looks so dark and wonderful; congrats on choosing a fabulous bag!
Mar 3, 2014, 3:00am   #6
PrincessCypress's Avatar
@PrincessCypress
Originally Posted by tutushopper
This bag looks so dark and wonderful; congrats on choosing a fabulous bag!
Awww...thank you, tutushopper! :)
Mar 3, 2014, 3:21am   #7
d
dubaiyim
Originally Posted by PrincessCypress
Here's what I bought on March 1st - a black caviar Now and Forever 14C flap with RHW. More pics are on my reveal thread! :)

http://forum.purseblog.com/showthread.php?t=857899
very nice bag , is it lamb skin ? may I know how much ? thank you in advance .
Mar 3, 2014, 3:31am   #8
PrincessCypress's Avatar
@PrincessCypress
Originally Posted by dubaiyim
very nice bag , is it lamb skin ? may I know how much ? thank you in advance .
It is caviar, dubaiyim, and price in USD is $3,700. Thanks! :)
Mar 3, 2014, 7:27am   #9
Serrazane's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by NWM
OMG I'm the one who started that thread. I am from Sweden and in Sweden March is spelled March (think you meant to spell Mars?) and I didnt think twice when I posted the thread.. Do you know how one can edit the thread-name?
How interesting! Happy Mars to you
I'm not sure how you could edit titles. But I don't think it's an issue now
Mar 3, 2014, 7:28am   #10
Serrazane's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by PrincessCypress
Here's what I bought on March 1st - a black caviar Now and Forever 14C flap with RHW. More pics are on my reveal thread! :)

http://forum.purseblog.com/showthread.php?t=857899
I love seasonals that have that timeless look. Big congrats!
Mar 3, 2014, 7:35am   #11
i
Member
Originally Posted by PrincessCypress
Here's what I bought on March 1st - a black caviar Now and Forever 14C flap with RHW. More pics are on my reveal thread! :)

http://forum.purseblog.com/showthread.php?t=857899
Congrats on a pretty bag!
Mar 3, 2014, 10:51am   #12
Martinibeach's Avatar
Member
Here is my contribution - the Boy Fuchsia, also purchased on March 1.
And here is the link to the thread with more pictures:

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/pi...oy-857834.html
Attached Images
 
Mar 3, 2014, 11:04am   #13
d
dubaiyim
Thank You
Mar 3, 2014, 11:11am   #14
l
Member
Originally Posted by Martinibeach
Here is my contribution - the Boy Fuchsia, also purchased on March 1.
And here is the link to the thread with more pictures:

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/pi...oy-857834.html

Omg the fuchsia boy is absolutely gorgeous, martini!!!! If I had the patience to wait for this I would of ordered this . So pretty! Congrats!!!!
Mar 3, 2014, 1:13pm   #15
PrincessCypress's Avatar
@PrincessCypress
Originally Posted by Serrazane
I love seasonals that have that timeless look. Big congrats!
Me too, Serrazane! I love that it looks like a classic, but it's lighter and has the handy inner pocket. :)
Originally Posted by impulsive
Congrats on a pretty bag!
Thank you, impulsive! :)
Originally Posted by Martinibeach
Here is my contribution - the Boy Fuchsia, also purchased on March 1.
And here is the link to the thread with more pictures:

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/pi...oy-857834.html
Your boy is the first 14S fuchsia I've seen IRL, Martinibeach...and it's absolutely STUNNING! So glad to have met you, my dear fashionista friend! :)
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Chanel  
TOP

Thread Tools