Jul 15, 2012, 10:41pm   #31
Hoqt
Im in <3 with Chanel
Yummy color.
I love it. :3
Jul 15, 2012, 11:40pm   #32
CATEYES
Lovin My Sons & Dogs
Such a pretty red and love the gold HW!! Congrats and thanks for coming out of your shell and doing your first reveal!
Jul 16, 2012, 12:33am   #33
dinitegrity
Cultivating
what a lovely vibrant color~!!
Jul 16, 2012, 12:33am   #34
milksway25
Originally Posted by G&Smommy
Beautiful! Congrats!
Originally Posted by sg_bee
Oooooooo! That is so pretty! I want a clutch with chain and this red seems perfect.

Congrats! Mod pics for us to drool? :)
Originally Posted by mai_LV
Beautiful!!! Can I ask how much this clutch is?? I am deciding on the m/l or jumbo but I am loving this clutch too!!!
Originally Posted by elleestbelle
I hope so!!! I am just dying to have something in that color! I was at NM a couple weeks ago and my SA had just sold a flap in that red and that was the only bag she had in that gorgeous red!! Waaaaahhhh!!!!!
Originally Posted by bagsbags046
that it beautiful! I've never even seen that before. may I ask how much it is and the style code so i can put it on my wishlist?

thanks<3
Originally Posted by willeyi
Congratulations! Your bag is gorgeous! Love the red!
Originally Posted by babypebblezz
Wow that red is divine! Hope to see some mod pics soon.
thank you everyone 4 stopping by and sharing my joy on my newest baby i can only share my excitement to all you Lovely People here it is definitely a pretty ReD i will post more pics including d style code when i get a chance. Price is $2600 plus tax. Thanks everyone!!!
Jul 16, 2012, 12:37am   #35
milksway25
Originally Posted by elleestbelle
I hope so!!! I am just dying to have something in that color! I was at NM a couple weeks ago and my SA had just sold a flap in that red and that was the only bag she had in that gorgeous red!! Waaaaahhhh!!!!!
goodluck in ur search for d 12a red i have a feeling u will definitely love this color once you see it irl because my poor iphone pics do not do justice to it. any style in this color is a great addition 2 your collection
Jul 16, 2012, 12:41am   #36
milksway25
Originally Posted by Hoqt
Yummy color.
I love it. :3
Originally Posted by CATEYES
Such a pretty red and love the gold HW!! Congrats and thanks for coming out of your shell and doing your first reveal!
Originally Posted by dinitegrity
what a lovely vibrant color~!!
i appreciate you gals stopping by ... i'm still a lil' shy but the welcome & support helps me alot i admit its so fun 2 have encouragement with like minded PuRsE addicts like Me
Jul 16, 2012, 2:46am   #37
M
Milanalim
Account Deactivated
I love it! Congrats! I am on the Waitlist too!
Jul 16, 2012, 2:50am   #38
Noonoi
Love love the red. Beautiful (^_^) model pic please
Jul 16, 2012, 4:06am   #39
Xenia_
OMG!!How pretty!!!Congrats!
Jul 16, 2012, 4:51am   #40
E
Evelynleetc
GORGEOUS!!! I think that I am going to track one down... do you happen to know what the product code is for this 12A red??? I'm SO in LOVE!
Jul 16, 2012, 5:01am   #41
snowjade
**waving at you**
LOVE your RED clutch w/chain! It's a great way to add a bold color to your outfit and collection.
Jul 16, 2012, 9:10am   #42
D
DBagLover
Originally Posted by milksway25
HeLLo Everyone My 1st Ever ReVeaL here in TpF I hope i'l do it right coz im a lil' ShY (1 of d many reasons why i'd NeVeR done a reveal b4 w/ my other babies) I'm just so ExciTeD & WanTeD 2 ShaRe my newest Baby 2 All you LoVeLy Members (& i have not seen any reveal of d clutch yet) My WoNdErFuL SA LoaNn @ Nordstrom Topanga is d bEsT i had d VeRy First Clutch with Chain in ReD. She called me d same day a few hours that shipment came in so no one has touched my purse but Me Without further ado...( I already took out all d wrappings) Pictures cant fo JuStiCe w/ this LoVeLy ReD. Here it is ...
Congratulations, what a stunning color. It is absolutely beautiful.
Jul 16, 2012, 9:30am   #43
jessiephy
a.k.a. Fatty
OMG, the red is so beautiful! Congrats!
Jul 16, 2012, 10:08am   #44
c
cuselover
Which red is brighter or darker 12a or 12c
Jul 16, 2012, 10:08am   #45
c
cuselover
Love the bag